Perverting Mandy, Making Her My Porn Slut - Cover

Perverting Mandy, Making Her My Porn Slut

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Mandy is in her middle to late twenties and she has an ongoing sexual relationship with Tom Land. Tom renews his liaisons with her and makes some unique demands on Mandy that he knows will not sit with her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   True Story   Slut Wife   Interracial  

Tom never knew what he was going to "get" when he started messing with Mandy's mind and with her hot luscious big-titted body. He'd definitely had some very hot and erotic plans in mind when he'd turned her over to the management and handing of his porn film producing buddy, Larry. When he got the most recent phone call from Larry, Tom's cock shot up to full hardness as Larry recalled what had happened the day before.

Larry was laughing and Tom could tell that he'd had quite an interesting afternoon with Mandy and he could hardly wait to tell Tom Land all about it. Larry told Tom that Mandy showed up at his office, and Larry knew instantly that this wasn't just a post-filming meeting or for her to express some concerns. He noticed how Mandy was dressed and it was far sexier and more suggestive than the way she'd been dressed when she came the first time for her porn movie audition.

Mandy had come to Larry's office in what appeared to be a wrap-around dress, and when she'd come straight to his desk, Mandy looked straight into Larry's eyes, and told him, "Larry, I want to be your very very naughty girl. Will you let me do that, please?"

"Sure, Mandy, what do you mean? You've already been pretty naughty but I'll let you be as naughty as you want, girl."

Mandy quickly stood by Larry's desk, unfastened the tie on her dress and quickly slid it off to reveal that she was wearing a very figure-emphasizing white lace bra, thong, garter belt and light-colored stockings underneath. With her dress lying carelessly on the floor at her feet, Mandy went over to Larry and pushed in back in his chair and then quickly unzipped his pants and fished his cock out and knelt down where she could stroke and suck his instant hardon until she brought him nearly to the brink of a thunderous orgasm. Just as she could tell Larry was about to shoot a huge cumload down her throat, Mandy stood, quickly slid her sexy white lace thong down off her shapely legs and then she leaned over and kissed his lips with her hardon-aromatic lips as she grasped his hard cock in her left hand and wanked him up and down for a few seconds. Then, Mandy scooted over on top of Larry's lap, and quickly allowed her body to lower onto him as she used his cock in her hand to find her pussy hole and as Mandy felt Larry's hardon hit her wet swollen cunt lips, she moaned hotly and settled further down as she felt the horny filmmaker's hard cock spread and then start to fill her horny young married wife's cunt.

"Yes, Larry, yes, baby, give me ALL of your big horny cock, baby, and fuck me so good," Mandy moaned as she felt Larry's cockhead hit the top of her pussy and smack firmly against the mouth of her womb. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck yes, fuck yes, ohhhhhhhhhhh," Mandy moaned. Her tits were still encased in the cups of her D-cup lace bra, and she would undo it and give Larry access to her large full naked tits for their next round but for now her cunt was so horny that all she wanted was his hard cock to bring her off to a strong orgasm.

"Mmmmm, yeah, baby, fuck yourself on my cock, girl," Larry said, as he could see that Mandy's eyes were closed and she was lost in the ecstasy of riding him until she exploded and hopfully brought him off too so she could get his first thick hot load of cum deep inside her young hungry pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yes, yes, Larry," Mandy moaned as she loved the sounds of her tight wet cunt literally grasping Larry's big thick cock and when she felt herself about to climax, she moaned loudly and rode up and down on his hardon a few more strokes before she sat fully on his cock and moaned even louder as she orgasmed.

"Oh yeah, Mandy, you are one very attractive and very naughty girl," Larry reassured her and he loved knowing that he'd turned the secret camera on in his office when Mandy walked in and all of her fucking him on his lap was caught on tape. He caught great fuck film wherever he could. This was going to be a bestseller, he was sure of that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.