The Wilmington Woman's Club - Cover

The Wilmington Woman's Club

Copyright© 2010 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 8: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina - Conrad & Leah

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina - Conrad & Leah - By and large this is a story of covetousness and retribution, money laundering, power struggles, infidelities, and murder. And then there’s the sex. Like your dick, not easy to put down. - Mora Less, author of Honey Dripper; and Clit

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Cheating   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism  

Conrad Gentner considered himself a sort of libertine; a real lady's man. He was justifiably proud of his nine inch cock. But his many conquests were due more to the fact that the women in question were usually somewhat inebriated, or enticed to his place, not to see any etchings, but because he offered them the opportunity to try some choice blow or, cocaine.

Normally, he wouldn't have had anything to do with a hooker; but on this night, he picked one up unknowingly. Her name was Leah, and she looked pure, like the girl next door. And that is exactly what she portrayed in the one movie role she got whilst plying her new found trade on the west coast. Of course it was a porno flick, and she spent most of her time on her knees with a dick up her snatch and another in her mouth. Her fifteen minutes of fame earned her $350, but not another offer. Such is life in the sordid film lane.

They met in a cocktail lounge on the strip at Myrtle Beach. A good combo was playing some Afro-Cuban rhythms that had everyone moving to the beat.

He moved in on her a minute after spotting her sitting alone at the bar, a faint smile on her generous mouth, as she thanked the bartender for serving her. She was wearing a short, moss-green cocktail dress that showcased spectacular legs.

Sitting down next to her, he lit a cigarette and ordered a gin and tonic. He would consume but a third of the drink, as he was a firm believer that booze would affect his sexual prowess.

Leah had had him in her sights from the moment he walked in; waited patiently, like any good fisherman, for him to nibble at the bait she was using as a lure. It wasn't long before he bit, saying, "Hi, what kind of line are you in? I'm in the import business myself."

She gave him a safe, innocuous answer, shifted slightly on the bar stool, causing her dress to ride up even more, and the game was on.

Leah figured he was good for at least $500 for an hour's play, but a girl could never be too sure. Was he with vice, or a pervert? Time would tell ... she hoped.

Ten minutes later, following the usual sitting at the bar conversation, Leah's eyes widened when he changed the subject to ask, "So, do you like ... enjoy a little blow every once in a while?"

"Blow? She asked questioningly. But her interest was obvious to Gentner.

"Yeah, blow, coke, you know?"

Her weak disguise vanished into her small purse along with her lipstick. Impulsively, she asked, "Good stuff?"

"Good? Absolutely, maybe even 90% pure. You'll be sky high in no time at all."

"Oh, gee," she said, trying to sound like a little girl from a Minnesota dairy farm, which, once upon a time, was exactly what she had been. "I never have ... but it sounds so exciting and all..."

She allowed Conrad to spend a few more minutes convincing her; then they were strolling hand in hand into his hotel room high above the beach.

Three minutes later, Conrad was pouring some lines onto a mirror that lay flat on a coffee table. Leah dipped a finger into the pile, tasted it and smiled from ear to ear.

"Don't be shy," he said, urging her on. He took a crisp ten dollar bill from his pocket and rolled it up, then handed it to her.

Leah knelt down on one knee and snorted the line through the note. She felt it burn the side of her thin nostrils first, and then raised her eyebrows in surprise as she sensed the grains passing through to the back of her throat and almost instantly got that weird buzz of clarity.

She coughed, thinking, Fuck! That was a good hit!

Conrad snorted a line himself, and passed the bill back to her. She picked it up, and snorted another line down with her left nostril, stopping briefly half way to glance at him for some type of assurance to continue. He nodded, and Leah finished snorting the line.

Overwhelmed by the impact, she collapsed back on the sofa, somehow unable to do anything more coherent, let alone resume her bullshit-filled conversation that had stopped mid-sentence before they entered the condo.

She laid back, a cigarette in her hand, but not smoking it. She found herself staring at a print on the wall. Utrillo? she wondered.

Conrad idly watched her as he enjoyed the rush of the coke, and noting the ash was about to fall on the new carpet, offered her a large ashtray.

She crushed the cigarette out, and resumed staring at the work of the esteemed Frenchman's art. Gradually, Leah became aware of a tickling sensation on her left foot.

What the fuck? she thought, and looking down along her leg saw him holding her foot in his hands. "You have beautiful feet, you know," he remarked with a smile.

"Do I?"

"Beautiful! I've always admired a good foot."

He placed his lips on her big toe. Leah shivered. But it wasn't from fear.

Emboldened, Conrad kissed each toe, one by one, beginning with the big toe and working his way down, slowly and with no apparent haste, to the smallest toe.

"You don't mind, do you?"

"No. It's nice," Leah slurred. It was true; after all, it wasn't all that often that a working girl got this type of treatment, and the blow was obviously of the highest quality. Her senses felt somehow magnified, and there was something very sensuous about those lips on such a sensitive part of her body.

With a confidence that Leah appreciated, he slowly took each toe into his lips, his tongue slithered in and around the nails, and then the whole of her big toe was inside his mouth.

She sighed, My toes are getting a blowjob; how nice, she thought.

"Are you all right?" Conrad asked, as was his custom when seducing a woman with cocaine. Leah gave vent to an involuntary shudder, and nodded. Somehow, despite the coke, she just couldn't articulate in words how she felt.

"I've got a condom, you know."

"A what?" she asked, not having heard him clearly.

"A condom."

"Oh, Daddy!" she suddenly screeched happily, coming alive with animation. "This is gonna be good!" That said, she peeled off her moss-green dress, and draped it over a chair. She was now nude, except for her high-heeled shoes.

"Isn't it?" he said, grinning at her as he pulled his zipper down, and extracted his rapidly swelling penis. "I'm sure that you'll like this too," he said, with a wide, toothy smile.

Leah, not all that surprised, gasped for effect, and said, "Man, you're bigger than God!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.