Obeying

by mattwatt

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: A woman obeys the orders of her new online Master and becomes a sexy cock sucker for her husband.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   DomSub   Oral Sex   .

She sat at her desk; she waited. The e-mail notice came. She knew, right away that it was her master. Her online master here to talk to her, give her instructions. She quivered just a little as she answered the e-mail summons.

It was him; it gave her joy.

"Master," she wrote to him.

"Sweet puss, how are you?" he wanted to know, and she told him how good she was, especially now that she was in touch with him.

"Panties?" he said simply.

She knew what to do, telling him of the pretty pink, bikini panties with pink bows at the sides that she was wearing.

"Lovely," he said first and then: "Raise your skirt up and pull your panties down to your knees."

She did as she was told, as her master told her. She'd met him recently and the thought of, the fact of an online master was exciting her totally. Soon, very soon, her panties were down around her knees, and she waited.

"I've done what you told me, Master," she wrote.

"Good girl," came his praise, shedding a bit of light on her. The e-mail continued then:

"Now you can touch yourself, only once but deeply! Do it now!"

She did, thrilling at the touch of her own fingers in her pussy, because he allowed it.

"That was wonderful, Master," she wrote to him.

"Good," came his written reply. "Now one finger in your ass, play with your asshole."

She did as she was told, there in her office, at her desk, with her panties down to her knees and her skirt up around her waist, doing his insistent yet gentle bidding.

"Oh that was so nice, Master," she gushed in her next e-mail.

"Lick off your finger and tell me that you're my dirty girl!" he ordered next.

She licked the finger tasting the strangeness of it and wrote:

"I am your dirty girl, Master!"

His next missive came and made her smile:

"I want you to know that I will never do anything to jeopardize either your marriage or your job, little one."

"Thank you, Master," she wrote, absolutely loving this newness of having her own online Master.

"I have a task for you, sweet puss," he wrote next.

"Please tell me, Master; I will do it," was her quick reply.

"Tonight I want you to suck your husband's cock, on your knees, wearing red lipstick to get it covered with the red of your lips; do you understand?" he wrote next.

It sent a shock clear through her and she replied:

"Master, I understand totally; that is so erotic. I love you ordering me to do that."

"Tomorrow I want a report from you about how it all occurred," he concluded.

"I understand, Master," she wrote, "I will do what you want me to do; I love the idea."

"I'm going to the shower now, I want you to give me 7 minutes and then I'll be in the shower naked, think of it," he wrote.

She thought of nothing else for the next 7 heavenly minutes. And then she went back to work.

The report came to him the next morning; it was her report of her obedience. She wrote to tell her online Master that she'd done what he ordered her to do. This is her report:

"I hope I did you proud, Master. Let me tell you, narrate to you what happened:

The kids were up in their rooms around 9:30 last night, it being a school night. They had spent most of the evening doing their homework while Hubby and I watched some television.

Around 10 o'clock I told him I was going upstairs and asked him to give me ten minutes then come join me.

He had such a look on his face. I'm sure he knew something was up, probably thinking he was going to get something, but not what he expected!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.