Preview

Finding Bathsheba: Book 2

by Jonas

Copyright© 2010 by Jonas

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/ft, ft/ft, Fa/ft, Mult, Consensual, Romantic, Rape, Drunk/Drugged, Lesbian, BiSexual, Incest, Sister, InLaws, Spanking, Rough, Gang Bang, Polygamy/Polyamory, Interracial, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Cream Pie, Voyeurism, Slow, Violent,

Drama Sex Story: Jack, Abigail and Allison have faced an uphill battle, but as they embark on the next phase of their lives, will things be any easier? Jack must look to establish his family out west, even while their family and friends face drama--and danger--back home.

Authors Note: This story is a work of fiction and any resemblance to anybody is unintended. Actually, that's not entirely true. I used people as inspiration, but they characters and their actions are figments of my imagination. Not only is it fiction, but it is EROTIC ROMANTIC FICTION, and the erotic part of that IS intended. So keep that in mind when read. Sex and everything surrounding it is a big part of the story.

You will most likely want to read the first book of Finding Bathsheba if you want to get the most out of this story. You might be able to catch on if you skip the first book, but you'll miss a lot of the things that really make the characters and the story rich and full of life. Plus, the first book is a damn good read, if I do say so.

Kudos to D&E, my trusty creativity team, and Pepere, my excellent proofreader, for all their time and energy in making this story as awesome as it is. That said, if there is an error or a problem with the plot or characters, that would be my fault. I screw around with the story right up until I post it.

Enjoy and take a few minutes to let me know what you think. All feedback is welcome, unless you want to call me horrible names...

Thanks.

jonas

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.