My Neighbor, My Master - Cover

My Neighbor, My Master

Copyright© 2010 by Reverse_cowboy

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A suburban housewife finds what she's been missing in her life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie  

Let me start out by saying I love my husband Don, he's a wonderful man and a great provider, he's even pretty good in bed not that I have a lot of experience in that area to judge from. But I have to say there's just something missing when we have sex. I couldn't tell you what it is because I really don't know myself but whatever it is it's just not there. Most days I take care of my household chores, do some gardening and watch my soaps, sometimes I go out shopping with the girls or we for lunch or something like that. Nothing scandalous, not on my part anyway. I know some of my girlfriends have had affairs but I never really even considered it. I love Don and I'd never want to hurt him like that.

My name's Linda and I'm thirty-five years old I have light brown hair just past my shoulders and hazel eyes. I stand five feet, five inches tall I'm not telling you how much I weigh but I'm a little over weight, not enough to be called fat but I could stand to lose a few pounds. My breasts are small to medium, B/C cups. Even though we've been married for a little over ten years Don and I don't have any kids, it's not that we don't want them but more like we just have really tried yet. We're pretty happy as a couple, but I wish I could find that thing that's missing. It's not kids; I don't have any real desire to be a mommy. It's something else I know it is, but I just can't put a finger on it.

About two months ago our neighbors across the street, the Smiths sold their house and moved to California. Apparently Tammy got a really good promotion at work with a salary in the six figure range but they had to move to California to get it. Her husband Sam worked for a nationwide company and was able to get a transfer as well so off they went. Roughly a month after that our new neighbor Tom Ross moved into the Smith's old house. He was a nice looking guy, fairly handsome but nothing really special. He's taller than me, about five-foot nine with short dark hair and deep brown eyes. He has a slight belly but not what you'd call fat and if you were ranking it as a spare tire it would barely make it as a doughnut. I was gardening in our front yard about two weeks after he had moved in and he came over and introduced himself. His voice was soft and deep, but held a confidence to it.

It wasn't that he said or did anything special per say, but I felt something I can only describe as an electric tingle run through my body as we shook hands and talked. The conversation only lasted a few minutes but it was a moment I would never forget. No I didn't run into the house and masturbate myself into jelly. I waited until later that night after Don and I had dinner and turned the shower massager loose on my aching pussy. It was a nice orgasm, but nothing mind blowing. Don and I even made love that night but that was nothing out of the ordinary either. He sucked on my nipples and fingered my pussy for a few minutes then he climbed on top of me and was pumping his cock in and out of my pussy, I came shortly before he filled my pussy full of cum. Good, but not great.

I would see Tom working on his landscaping whenever I was out front working on my flower gardens. He was doing a nice job, he had put in a beautiful looking fountain with a Koi Pond and a lot of nice shrubbery and he fenced in the backyard with a tall wooden privacy fence. He also painted the house and repaved the driveway with beautiful paving stones. What that told me and the rest of the neighborhood was that he was a man with class. One day we were both out front of our respective houses weeding our gardens it was a hot day and I was pleasantly surprised when Tom came up behind me and offered me a can of iced tea. "It's pretty hot out here today and I thought you might like something to drink." He said as he held out the can to me.

"Thank you. I was just thinking about taking a break to get something to drink myself. You must be a mind reader." I said as I popped the top and took a long sip from the can.

Tom took a long swig from his own can before saying, "I like what you've done with your flower garden."

"Thank you, that's very nice of you to say. I love what you've done with your place. It's so beautiful to look at." I said returning the compliment.

We talked for a few minutes before he went back across the street to his own yard and I found out that he worked at home for a major company designing their training programs. He had told me he liked it a lot because he not only worked in the comfort of his own home, but could generally set his own hours. Every now and then he'd have to train a group of new employees via web cam over the internet and on even rarer occasions he would have to travel to teach the class in person. He told me he didn't mind that all that much since they flew him first class and always put him up in nice hotels. That sounded like a great deal to me, Don had to travel a lot for work and although they paid him well for it, he never flew first class though. It was always business class and decent hotels. Don was usually gone one or two weeks every month which neither of us were happy about, but he always made it up to me somehow, usually by bringing me back a nice present of some sort.

It seemed like Don had just got back home and now he was getting ready to leave again. This time he'd be away for two weeks maybe more depending on how things went. We had some nice sex the night before Don left, but that only seemed to make things worse for me. Don is a good man but when it comes to sex he's just not ... not forceful enough I guess. I think that's it, I Guess it is. I just don't know really. But with Don it seems like it's the same thing every time, we kiss and feel each other for a both then we go down on each other for a little while and then he gets on top of me and fucks me missionary or maybe he'll have me get on my hands and knees and do me doggy style, but that's about it. We fuck until he cums and then it's over. Don usually makes me cum while he's fucking me but if he doesn't manage that he'll rub my clit until I get off. Its better then what some women get from their men so I guess I shouldn't complain, but I want more. I just wish I knew what that more was.

Well the day Don left I was out front doing my gardening and I was feeling pretty down when Tom came over to say hi.

"Hey Linda, how's it going?" Tom said.

"Alright I guess. How about you?" I replied.

"What's wrong Linda?" Tom asked in obvious concern.

"Oh it's nothing I'm just being silly." I said dismissively.

"Are you sure?" Tom asked.

"Yeah ... no, oh I don't know." I said obviously distraught and confused.

"Tell you what, why don't you leave the gardening for later and come on over to my place for some iced tea and we can talk." Tom offered.

"No, no that's okay. I'll be fine really." I replied.

"Come on lets go. I'm not taking no for an answer so get your butt up." Tom said more forcefully as he grabbed me gently but firmly by the arm and started pulling me upwards with gentle but firm pressure.

I wasn't going to go with Tom at first but when his demeanor changed it was like I had no choice I had to go with him. It was like a switch was flipped when he became more forceful and I lost the will to say no, or maybe I just really didn't want to in the first place. I don't know but I found myself rising to my feet and going with him across the street to his house. It was the first time I had seen his backyard let alone been in it and let me say this, if his front yard was nice his backyard was gorgeous. He had a bunch of those little Bonsai Trees and asian styled statues and mixed in with those were some gorgeous flower beds and even a small stone garden. It was just incredible!

"When I was young my family lived in the Orient for a quite a while. Tom said by way of explanation when he saw me staring in rapt amazement at his garden.

"It's gorgeous. It really is." I told him honestly.

"Thank you. Have a seat while I get us some drinks." Tom said indicating an umbrella table that fit in with the oriental décor.

Tom was back in a couple of minutes with the iced tea and took the chair across the table from mine and handed me my glass. "So tell me what's got you so upset." He said. It wasn't a question that was clear, it was a command. So I told him. I told him about Don's constant traveling for work and how I felt like there was something missing but how I couldn't figure out what it was, and how that was just leaving me feeling so unfulfilled. Before I even realized it I was gushing out everything to this man a barely even knew. There was just something about him that made me feel comfortable and safe but at the same time like I had no choice but to open up to him. Like when he told me to do something I had to do it. I can't describe it any better than that. I started crying and before I even realized it he had me wrapped in his strong arms and was softly comforting me and telling me everything would be alright.

"You know I don't want to sound like an asshole but it sounds to me like what you need is a good hard fuck." Tom said.

"Are ... are you serious?" I asked him in disbelief. I couldn't believe he had just said that.

"Sure. I mean when your husband gets back you should have him fuck you good and hard, or if he can't get the job done maybe you should find someone else you can." Tom said.

At first I was pissed off that Tom would even suggest that I should cheat on my husband and I was just about to tell him off when it hit me that in a way he was right. If Don couldn't give me what I needed maybe I should find someone who could. "Is that an offer?" I asked brazenly.

"It could be." He said casually as he returned to his chair and took a sip of his iced tea. "If you're interested that is." He added as he set his glass on the table.

I looked at him appraisingly and it was as if I was seeing him again for the first time but it was different this time. He was handsome, much more so than I had thought before and his brown eyes seemed to smolder with this intense fire that seemed to be pulling me in threatening to consume me. I could feel that electric tingle running through my body again but stronger this time, and I could feel my pussy getting starting to get wet. I squirmed in slightly in my chair as I looked away from him and into the garden to try and break the spell he seemed to have put me under. I could feel his eyes on me, watching me like a hawk watches a mouse. I hadn't felt this nervous or excited since I was about to lose my virginity. That had been a disappointment and I was hoping that if I gave in to this man if sex with him would be a disappointment as well or if it would be all those deep brown eyes promised it would be. I thought about how I must look dressed in my gardening clothes, khaki shorts and a red tank top both wet with my sweat, I had to look a mess. Why would he even want to have sex with me when I look like this? I mean he managed to look sexy just wearing a pair of jeans and a loose t-shirt.

Tom stood and pushed back his chair then said, "If you're interested I'll be upstairs in my bedroom. If not I'll see you tomorrow, but I'll never make this offer again." With that he walked inside and left me sitting there with my mouth half hanging open and my mind struggling to process all this.

If I went inside and had sex with this man I'd be cheating on my husband something I had never thought I'd ever do. Honestly I never even considered cheating on Don before and here I was trying to decide if I should do it or not. But if I didn't take Tom up on his offer he said he'd never make the offer again and I would miss my chance. I wanted Tom. I wanted him to fuck the living shit out of me, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to risk my marriage to do it. "Fuck it!" I said out loud to myself and I got up and went inside and made my way to Tom's bedroom.

I could feel my heart beating a mile a minute as I climbed the stairs to the second floor and then when I saw Tom's bedroom through the open door at the end of the hallway I felt my stomach doing flip-flops, but at the same time I could feel my pussy getting wetter than it had ever been before in my life. As I stepped off the stairs onto the landing I started having second thoughts, and third ones, and forth ones, well you get the picture.

My body was trembling with a mixture of fear and excitement as I walked toward Tom's bedroom and the unknown. I was wondering what sex with him would be like and what he'd want me to do for him and with him. I was wondering how big his cock was going to be and if he was circumcised or not. What if when he saw me naked he'd change his mind and tell me to leave? What would I do then? Oh god he wouldn't do that would he? As I stepped into the bedroom I saw Tom lying in his bed and he turned his head to look at me and flashed me a smile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.