Eya and the Erosium - Cover

Eya and the Erosium

Copyright© 2010 by Satori and Desdemona Aya

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Slave Eya is starting to become a woman. Her job provides too much temptation for her and she is not inclined to resist. she betrays her mistresses and gets disciplined.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   DomSub   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

"I love you both." Eya whispered, overcome for a moment with emotion.

"As we love you little one," replied Miria as she moved to kiss Eya wetly and lovingly. For the first time Eya tasted herself in the kiss. Soon all three were kissing and they resumed caressing, sometimes not sure whose hand it was on any given part of their bodies. As their petting grew more intense, Miria pulled away and rolled over to the inset shelf where her toys were displayed. She selected the stamenata, which seemed to come alive in her hand as it detected her body's electrical field. The stamenata was Miria's own creation, and was a powerful AI in its own right. It was able to self orient itself via nerve impulses from the users. Its scintillating surface showed how it could change its friction levels to grip, slide, move, or any number of things. When in use it was in many ways an extension of their bodies.

Eya smiled eagerly. She had seen Miria use the stamenata on Darwe many times, and it seemed to be the instrument of choice for them. Miria returned to the bed and took a moment to insert one end of the stamenata into her pussy. She rolled over in between Eya's legs, and rose to her knees, the stamenata was flexible at the part just outside of Miria's body, and it was currently curved upward, causing the the free half to stick out like a strapon. Miria grasped Eya by her still somewhat boyish hips and pulled her close, the head of the stamenata pressed against Eya's lightly furred pussy.

As she pressed slowly into Eya, the stamenata's surface began an iridescent pulsing which helped it slide easily into Eya's pussy. As Miria slid it all the way in, it was for a moment as if they were joined at the pussy, and another secret of the device was that it could actually relay sensory information to one or both users. As Miria began a slow rhythm of fucking Eya's tight little pussy, she could feel it better than any mere human male's penis would have been able to. Several times more sensitive actually. Miria also felt resonant feedback on the portion of the stamenata which was inside her own pussy, and she could feel each gentle thrust as the stamenata and its active surfaces mimicked what was happening in Eya's pussy.

Eya gasped as she was penetrated, for this was much larger than Miria's tongue had been, even in its enlarged state. It really did feel as if it were a living thing in her, somehow part Eya and part Miria. As if their flesh truly were joined as one. Miria gave Eya a moment to get used to the new sensations, as they surpassed what most people would experience in a lifetime. Eya was in fact the one who began to hump against the stamenata, beginning a rhythm that she knew would not end until orgasm.

Not one to need encouragement to start with, Miria began to increase the tempo and power of her thrusts until she was happily fucking away at a very vocal and animated Eya. Eya was holding on tight to Darwe with one arm, the other gripping the sheet as she thrust back to meet Miria's thrusts as best she could. For her part Darwe was caressing Eya's breasts and sneaking a kiss during rare lulls in the pace. Miria moved Eya to her knees and bent her over on all fours, then proceeded to take her from behind. Miria also commanded Darwe to lay on her back beneath Eya, so the two of them could kiss and cuddle while Miria continued to pound away incessantly into Eya's little pussy.

As Eya and Darwe shared a passionate, if bumpy, kiss Darwe could feel Eya's body tense up. Knowing what was to come, they clung to one another. Darwe embraced her little Eya with both arms and both legs, their breasts pressed tightly together. A moan from deep inside came from Eya, and it quickly modulated into cries of sheer ecstasy. As Miria finished her own simultaneous orgasm, they all laid still for a moment, Miria draped over Eya's back. Darwe, admittedly a little squished, nonetheless revelled in the loving crush of bodies on top of her.

Miria, capable of seemingly insatiable drive, roused after just a moment and slipped the stamenata from Eya's limp body, only to press it against Darwe's own wetness. Between her own excitement and Eya's release, the stamenata slid effortlessly into Darwe's pussy. She was amazed anew as the stamenata began its sinuous dance within her. Darwe tried to kiss Eya and found she was literally passed out from the intensity of her orgasm. She looked to Miria with a concerned expression, but Miria cooed and assured her it was fine. Darwe held fast to Eya's limp body, feeling a pride that approached that she knew motherhood brings. Even now she felt the fluttering of her unborn son within her, no doubt wondering what all the bumping was about.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.