Eya and the Erosium - Cover

Eya and the Erosium

Copyright© 2010 by Satori and Desdemona Aya

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Slave Eya is starting to become a woman. Her job provides too much temptation for her and she is not inclined to resist. she betrays her mistresses and gets disciplined.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   DomSub   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Eya woke to the slightest of Darwe's stirrings, as many years of sharing a bed had trained her to do. It was her turn to get up first, as Aru had the day prior. She skillfully slipped out from under Darwe's arm and made her way to the bathroom to draw a bath and ready everything for her mistress's morning preparations. As the bath filled Eya stared into the floor to ceiling mirror, still half asleep from the late night before. She had recently turned 13, and puberty had begun to sculpt her body with curves and small breasts. A little tuft of red hair now adorned her pussy, a development she had followed with great interest over the last couple of months. The mirror began to fog over, revealing now only her athletic shape, red hair, and milky white skin befreckled befreckled.

Eya poured some tea tree oil into the bath, filling the room with the invigorating scent. She looked thru the door into the bedroom just in time to see Darwe and Aru rising and coming to join her. They all slipped into the deliciously warm water and Eya began to wash her amah's hair, again with a tea tree oil infused shampoo. After rinsing her hair Darwe stood so the girls could wash her body with soft sponges, though Eya only used a sponge in her left hand lately, letting her right hand roam directly over Darwe's slickly lathered body. Not only had Darwe said nothing to dissuade her, she seemed to enjoy the change herself. Eya's hand lingered long on her amah's breasts this morning, and then her belly, now slightly swollen with pregnancy. Eya was somewhat in awe of her amah, as she had proven her fertility in the most convincing of ways, getting with child in her first coupling with a male and now in only her second pregnancy she carried a boy child, sired by none other than Tarmar. She caressed Darwe's belly, wishing that she was able to feel the baby move. Alas it was still to early for that, though Darwe had said she could feel occasional flutterings inside.

After rinsing and drying Darwe, Eya and Aru dressed her in a white sari with silvery metallic trim. They arranged the folds of the garment to accentuate Darwe's belly and left one breast exposed, as she preferred when she was within the safe confines of the terem.

Soon after Darwe left for her day's work and studies, leaving Eya and Aru to their own devices. For them it was a day off from studies, so they were free to play, explore, read, or do pretty much as they wished as long as they stayed within the safety of the terem walls, guarded by the Queen's ever watchful amazons. Eya did have a new duty as a part time page for the queen, a couple hours in the afternoon and outside the terem! She loved to people watch, so many of the elites of the imperium gathered here and maintained terems on the palace grounds.

The two bodymaidens went to their rooms and watched the vids while they ate breakfast. They were both still nude, and Eya again found her eyes frequently drawn to Aru's body, also now in the throes of puberty, albeit just beginning in her case. She wanted to kiss her, but the last time she had tried Aru had been decidedly uninterested. It was hardly surprising, as Aru seemed to be somewhat asexual, other than a fondness for simple cuddling.

Eya quickly grew bored with the vid, tied on a sheer white pareo and bid farewell to Aru as she set of to explore the harem, restless. She went first to the park in the central courtyard of the harem complex. She wandered aimlessly, watching the others in the park. Almost all were women of course, and as always there were many who were naked as she was, or mostly so. Eya had never known any different, yet lately as never before she found herself staring at people, her arousal becoming quite distracting at times.

When it came time for Eya to work she dressed in her page uniform, a high collared cheongsam maroon with gold dragons on it. She put on her com badge and went through the security gate. flirting lightly with the amazon on guard at the door. She ran several letters and packages for the queen and then had free time before she had to return back to the terem. She wandered around people watching and heard some crowd noise coming from a hall. there was a medium sized oval room with luxurious stands along the walls and a stage on the center with a large bed upon it.

It was an erosium, one of the Emperor's sexual viewing arenas. Here he staged many types of sexual display, and Eya quickly located a discarded holosheet with the afternoon's program listed. Today there was quite a crowd, and Eya had no trouble blending into the group, as there were many bodymaidens her age attending to the spectators. She found an unoccupied servant's seat that still had a view of the chamber below and consulted the holo.

The first act listed was Devia Nevya, a noted seductress and courtesan, who would be initiating a group of boys. The second act was to be the deflowering of two maidens by a male. Their names were not known to Eya. Following this would be a minor noble initiating both of her bodymaidens. The final act was to be a young male taking the vow of the emperor's controversial new order of assyouth. the all male compliment to the order of the assmaidens.

Eya looked at the spectators seated near her while they waited for the event to begin. Seated just to her left across a small isle was a woman who caught her eye. She was Latina by the look of her, and perhaps ten years Darwe's senior. Her hair was dark brown and long, worn down save for a few small decorative braids that were also worked into a simple headdress. Judging by her dress and manner she was probably a minor noble of some sort and probably a high servant to a higher noble. In this feudal society it sometimes seemed that there were an endless number of minor title holders all trying to spend time at the palace. The woman was very beautiful, and she had an elegant confidence to her presence which Eya found as lovely as the curvaceous body that was largely visible thru her revealing gown of shimmering translucent material.

The crowd suddenly quieted as the audience lights dimmed, drawing everyone's attention to the sunken center of the erosium, now lit with a soft amber light.

Devia Nevya entered the chamber, pale and raven haired, wearing dark red silken robes adorned with intricate embroidery of goddesses and fertility symbols. She was both celebrity and mysterious unknown. Her public persona mixed the well accepted role of seductress and something more primal, almost mystical. She was the most prominent of a small order of similar women. She walked with supreme confidence to the center of the room, right next to the specialized bed.

"May what we are about to do further the healing of humanity," intoned Devia with ritual solemnity. She then signaled to the far side of the stage and a door opened, allowing a boy into the room. And that is almost how he looked to Eya, a boy. He was probably 12, olive skinned with brown hair and eyes, and wiry muscles on a slender but not overly thin frame. He was clad in kilt-like garment, which bore the heraldry of his clan. She did not recognize the sigil, so it was not a House Major. Probably some minor house affiliated with the Emperor.

Devia walked to the boy-man and put her hand on his shoulder as she spoke to him, inaudible to the audience. He looked around once at the crowd, nervous but clearly trying not to show it. After a moment he smiled and they walked hand in hand to the bed, where she allowed the boy to begin to disrobe her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.