Behind Closed Doors

by niteowluk99

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Erotica Sex Story: A Couple discover their sex lives are more atuned than they care to admit to each other and their first adventure into the realm of slut wives is a bonus for them both.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   DomSub   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Big Breasts   .

Gloria and her husband John had been married for eighteen years; as a forty nine year old she considered herself past child bearing age and she was happy that she had bore her two daughters at an early age; for both had now left home aged eighteen and seventeen respectively.

Gloria was five foot seven tall medium build and raven haired; her crowning glory was her largish breasts; which she was proud that they still had not even shown the slightest signs of beginning to sag; her 38 DD tits were as firm now as they were seventeen years ago when she had her youngest daughter Sally; However over the last five or six years there was something nagging away at her very soul; sure she and John still engaged in sex but now it was more hit and miss than a joyous event. Yes she could give you a thousand reasons for the absence of their love making but ask her to name the last time she actually participated in spontaneous sex with anyone let alone her husband and she would be stumped.

John was a hard working man of fifty five years; slightly smaller than his wife he stood five foot four tall; a few extra pounds showed his comfy lifestyle of late and his six inch cock still frequently responded to even the slightest simulation but he too felt; something was missing. For him; his love of his wife was still strong but he had begun fantasising about sucking cocks instead of eating cunt or fucking cunts. He almost wondered if for some reason he was turning gay and because of this he refused to tell his wife of his latest sexy dreams.

The last few dreams had always followed the same sort of pattern; he and Gloria had been out and about; he had been taken short and needed a toilet; finding a public toilet he had entered a cubicle and took his cock out and began to piss; when suddenly out of the corner of his eye he had spotted the glory hole; only always it had a largish semi erect cock poking through it; then as if on auto pilot he had been drawn to kissing the helmet of this strange cock and finally taking its entire length into his mouth; Several minutes of amateurish sucking had finally resulted in him taking a large load down the back of his throat.

At first this had disturbed him terribly but a few times since having this dream; when alone he had experimented and actually twice before had wanked off onto his own hand and then tasted his own spunk; the first time he had almost baulked at the salty acrid taste; but it had given him an instant hard on. Because of this he had tried again and found now he was beginning to like the taste but it also created a question in his mind was all men's spunk the same in taste and texture or was it an individual thing?

One day whilst out with Gloria he did get caught short and found a public toilet in the edge of a park; he hurried inside and took the first empty cubicle he came too; As he pissed he glanced around and there almost three feet from the floor was a glory hole. Empty of course but it set his heart racing about the possibility of a stranger's cock poking through it; so much so that he soon had a hard on and he suddenly felt horny. He wondered how Gloria would react if he pulled her into the toilet and actually fucked her right here in this cubicle with the chance of someone watching through the glory hole or even better slipping their cocks through that magical portal.

Gloria waiting outside noticed something was amiss as soon as John poked his head outside the door and beckoned her over towards him; he excitedly told her he wanted her and she laughed as she replied, "We better get home quick then!"

She was shocked when he said, "No I want you right now! Come in here and I will show you just how much!" Gloria could not believe that her husband was suggesting she go into a gents toilet to have sex in the middle of the day; she feigned shock and disgust but deep inside her stomach was doing flips; she could not explain why though for the idea of sex in a dirty toilet was not high on her fantasy list but being slutty and at risk of being caught was.

Neither John nor Gloria; said anything for what seemed like ages before Gloria simply nodded and led John inside the gents toilet. John escorted Gloria into the same cubicle he had just left; as soon as the door was closed he began unbuttoning his jeans and pulling his still hard cock from inside; Gloria was impressed for it appeared harder than she could remember for a long time and now her cunt was bubbling away like a babbling brook. Gloria raised her skirt and simply pulled her knickers to one side; then taking John's cock she guided it to her cunt and a quick thrust from John had it pressed home into his wife's horny love box. As he began thrusting; he leaned forward and whispered, "Imagine if someone was watching you through that hole there; yes that glory hole in the wall there!"

Gloria spun her head till she saw the hole John was referring to; "how do you know that is a glory hole; John?" she asked.

John gulped and blushed; "well love! To be honest I had heard of these things and I recognised it from the description I had been given years ago!" he answered.

"But what exactly is a glory hole? John!" Gloria asked.

"It's a hole in the partition wall between two cubicles which is large enough to slide a rampant cock through to be sucked by the stranger on the other side; sometimes it is more than just sucking which takes place; sometimes an adventurous couple whose husband likes to see his wife fucked by a stranger would use them and the wife could take the cock like a slut and feel no guilt because she would never know who that cock belong too!" he explained.

When he said slut, Gloria's cunt twitched and her heart leapt; "You said the wife would take the cock like a slut?" she repeated. Again her heart leapt at the single word.

"Yes, I said like a slut because like a whore she would take the cock without any feeling of love and only the feeling of being a horny bitch on heat in need of a cock to service her slapper of a cunt." John repeated as he noted how her cunt would spasm and clutch at his cock at every derogative word about a woman's honour.

Chancing his arm further he whispered, "Would you like to be my slut, my special sexy little bitch and whore?"

Gloria should have been outraged but instead her cunt was doing summersaults and her heart pounded so loud as to nearly deafen her; she could not explain why but she found herself nodding. John's own heart was beating so fast as he slammed his cock into his wife's hot cunt and it was his turn to blush and get extra excited when Gloria whispered, "Tell me John; if a cock poked through the wall right now; would you suck it for me; make it hard enough to fuck your personal slut!"

John groaned, "oh god yes!"

Then Gloria seized the opportunity to push this further as she said, "yes but would you let him cum in your mouth or even better would you suck his spunk from your wanton whores cunt!"

Again John groaned as he replied, "Oh god, would I; I would do either if it pleased you my love and further more I would suck the cock clean after it fucked your hot wet oversexed cunt."

Suddenly John could not control himself and he slammed hard into Gloria's cunt and shot loads of spunk deep inside her. Pulling away from him; Gloria turned round and lifting a foot up onto the toilet basin she whispered with pleading eyes for John to prove his last comment and suck his own spunk from her cunt.

In an instant John was on his knees and his tongue was busy lashing Gloria's spunked up cunt as he sucked his white sticky mess into his mouth marvelling at the taste of their mixed juices. Suddenly they both froze as they heard footsteps outside their cubicle and a door slam closed nearby. The both quietly stood and watched the glory hole but there was no flicker of activity in the next cubicle so they quickly and quietly adjust their clothes and slipped from the toilets.

Later at home they both tried to avoid the conversation that they both wanted to begin but did not want to offend the other. It was Gloria who finally brought the subject up; "John, were you serious when you said that you would suck another man's cock and eat their spunk from my cunt?"

"Well I did say I would and if you wanted me to then yes I would; just for you though love!" he answered bashfully.

"But tell me; love!" John began, "why was it that when I mentioned anything about sluts; whores; slappers and horny bitches; that your cunt clamped tighter on my cock and you seemed even hotter than before?" he asked.

"I don't know; John but I have been feeling something has been missing for months and months now and it just seemed that it turned me on to think you were calling me a slut!" she truthfully answered, "but I am not sure I could actually become a slut and do half of the things that would entail!" she confessed.

Almost as eager as when they were newlyweds; John and Gloria could not wait for bed and as soon as was reasonably acceptable they headed off to their bedroom; it was the first time in years that both Gloria and John slipped beneath the sheets totally naked. As they lay there in the semi gloom of the darkening night; their breathing a little ragged as if in excited anticipation; neither keen to break the spell of silence in case the whole evening deteriorated into a mess.

John sneaked an arm towards his wife; and as she turned to meet it, John whispered, "Gloria my love; would you be my slut tonight?"

Gloria gasped her response, "Oh yes John anytime you want me too!"

With that John threw back the covers and turned on the bedside lamp; he looked down at his wife's naked body and smiled; he parted her legs gently and said, "You know a slut has no pubic hair; so maybe if you are going to be my regular slut; you should shave your cunt and keep it shaved!"

"Oh John, if you want my cunt shaved then you had better do it as my hands would shake too much and I would probably do myself a mischief!" she replied.

John merely went to the bathroom and gather the items needed to shave his wife's raven pubic hairs; upon returning he slid a towel beneath her arse cheeks and using his badgers hair shaving brush; he lathered up her pubes. He decided to tease his wife a little; so he deliberately tickled her clit with the bristles of the shaving brush. Midst chuckles; Gloria begged her husband to stop teasing her clit like that or she would be helpless to avoid making a lot of mess all over the bed.

Despite her pleas; John continued as he reminded her that as a slut she should make the very best of her horny body and in particular her over heated cock hungry cunt. Then very carefully; he used his wet razor to remove the bulk of Gloria's jet black pubes; then he lathered her cunt again, this time using both the brush and his fingers to massage the soapy area and seizing the chance to slip two soapy fingers into her steaming honey pot.

Now almost groaning into the back of her hand; Gloria was thrusting her hips to meet an imaginary cock; just then John leaned forward and asked Gloria to close her eyes and then describe the imaginary cock fucking her. Gloria began; it's so large and thick; covered in veins and as hard as granite; oh the balls slapping against her cunt lips sounded like the peal of thunder; she said. A disappointed John stopped her and asked her to describe the cock in more details; suddenly falling in she realised what John wanted.

"Oh John, this cock is six inches long and when I first felt it; it was so soft and floppy; I slid my hand down on to the bollocks with it and felt their heat as the cock jumped; soon the cock firmed up and grew in length to a majestic ten inches; its purplish head glistening with pre cum; How I wanted you to suck this cock for me John; to prepare it for fucking your whore; I could just see you on your knees; as he stands in front of you and presses his cock to your mouth; you tentatively open your mouth and let your tongue slip out to lick up the pre cum; the man places his hand behind your head and gently impresses on you that you should take his cock into your mouth; more and more of the cock slips inside your mouth as he tells you, "Yes wimp! Suck it and make it ready to fuck you slutty wife's cunt, yes wimp it is going to fuck your whore of a wife as you watch and anticipate the fun to come as you will soon be eating cream pie direct from the tart's cunt!"

Now John's hand was trembling so much he had to stop shaving Gloria's pubes or risk cutting her; so he leaned forward and kissed his wife before asking her to remain quiet whilst he finished shaving her. This she did and lay watching the dutiful care and skill her husband demonstrated in shaving her honey pot. With a final patting dry of the towel; Gloria now examined her freshly shaven quim and thought how wonderful it looked devoid of hair.

She was just about to thank John for such a great job when he dropped his mouth onto her clit and sucked hard; pulling her clit this way and that; such was the effect it had on Gloria that she suddenly grabbed the pillow and bit into it rather than scream the house down; John for his diligent work got his face soaked in sprays of cunt juice as his wife ground her fountain like cunt into his face.

As Gloria began to calm down; she asked John if he was going to fuck his bitch now and if so; how he was going to fuck her. John told her she was damn right he was going to fuck her and he wanted her to show him how much of a slut she was by going on top and riding him like a two bit whore. With that John lay back on his side of the bed and Gloria immediately climbed on top of him and gripping his six inch rock hard cock she slipped it into her cunt; leaning forward she asked John to talk dirty to her. John was more than happy to do just that calling her a whore who could not get enough cock; a slut for fucking and a cum bucket to catch as much baby making seed as possible.

All too soon John grunted; as he shot his seed into his wife; who by now was wailing like a banshee; as she too climaxed. Now she slumped forward her body soaking in sweat from her exertions; draping her raven shoulder length hair over the still sweating body of her husband.

Moments later Gloria kissed him passionately and as she pulled back she told him to do as he promised and to suck his spunk from her still throbbing cunt; John was only too happy to do just that and as Gloria sat on his face and felt his tongue lapping at her wide open cunt lips she suddenly felt the need to push things further. She lifted herself just enough to be able to see his face; she asked him if he wanted fucking too. Momentarily confused John asked what she meant and she said I will show you.

Once John had sucked her cunt clear of spunk and swallowed every last drop; Gloria got off the bed and went to the wardrobe before returning with a twelve inch long dildo; "What the fuck is that? And how long have you owned that?" John asked. Gloria replied, "It is a dildo; a rubber prick in effect and it is not actually mine but belongs to a colleague from work who asked me to keep it safe for her as her parents were visiting and she knew her mother was a nosey cow and would go snooping and the last thing she needed to find was this!"

Gloria then added, "I sort of got the idea that it was a double edged sword, one side was to see what my reaction would be to this sex toy and the second was almost a declaration that she would love to use this on me if I was willing!"

Gloria now offered one end to John and told him to suck it like it was a real cock; John felt a little strange to be doing this to a rubber cock until Gloria pointed out he had better make the end very wet with saliva because as it slid up his arse the wetter the better as that was the only lubrication they had. John could not believe his wife was not only in possession of such a toy but also the fact she was now willing to use it on him to fuck him with it. Deep down inside he desperately wanted to feel how it felt to be fucked but he did not know why; he rationalised that it had to be linked with his new found desire to suck another man's cock.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.