Dad Takes Me Calling - Cover

Dad Takes Me Calling

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Our next door neighbors are two unmarried women and my Dad helps them around the house when things need fixing. When I find out what it is he helps them with, he takes me with him and I get to help out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

In most ways, I'm just a pretty normal kid, fourteen, five-seven, light brown hair, brown eyes, slender build, no, not athletic, particularly, just pretty ordinary.

But I have had something rather out of the ordinary happen that occurred a few years ago that I think you'll enjoy hearing about. I sure enjoyed it happening to me. And it still is.

It started on a warm, kind of sticky summer night, Dad said he was going next door to fix a plumbing problem our neighbor's had asked him to look at.

"Ryan, I'm going next door, Donna and Lois have a leak under the kitchen sink that I need to take a look at. Be back after a while. Okay?"

Of course, I said, 'Sure," and he got his tool kit and went off.

We had lived next door to these two sisters, they were unmarried, in their upper thirties or lower forties and they had become friends with my parents over the years.

So, I went out into the back yard, climbed up into my tree house and, as I got out a matchbook to light one of the candles I kept up there, I looked out and got the shock of my life.

In the back upstairs bedroom, my dad, Lois and Donna were all naked! Dad was sitting on the bed, Lois was kneeling on the floor, between his legs sucking his cock while Donna sat next to him, her legs sprawled wide, her fingers running in and out of her pussy. Masturbating.

I couldn't believe that I was sitting there watching this all take place. And, I sat there watching this for over twenty minutes. I soon had my pants and briefs off, joining in the sex as much as I could, from a distance and by myself. I had left quite a bit of cum in my treehouse over the last two years, so it was nothing new, I kept my small stash of Playboys and my single copy of Hustler, well hidden.

After Dad was sucked off, he did oral sex on both sisters, what a show. Incredible. Near the end, I was watching as Donna came by the window and looked out. Although I ducked back, I couldn't tell if she saw me or not, but just in case, I climbed down the ladder and went inside and up to bed where I jacked-off once more.

The next day, Saturday, my Dad came in the kitchen when I was eating breakfast, "Um, Mom's at her sister's all day, I need to do some more work over at Lois and Donna's, maybe you can help."

So, after I showered and got dressed we went next door. Donna opened the door.

"Hello Jack, I see you brought Ryan. Come in, come in," and we went back into their kitchen where Lois sat drinking a cup of coffee, both sisters still in their bathrobes, "Ah, Jack, you brought that handsome son of yours, Ryan, how nice."

"Ah, I've left my tools, I'll just be a minute, be right back," and my Dad left as I stood there when Donna said, "I know you saw what happened here last night, Ryan, I saw you up in your treehouse watching."

My face felt like it had caught fire, "Um, uh, well, I might have seen a little, I'm really sorry, I apologize for watching, I'm really sorry."

"Well, Ryan, did you like what you saw?" Lois asked.

Just how do I answer this, I thought? I mean I can't really say I didn't.

"Uh, well, yeah, I mean, what guy wouldn't, I guess."

"Well, Ryan, if you promise to always keep what you saw a secret, I'll do to you what you saw me doing to your father, sucking him off," and she pulled open her bathrobe.

Naked. Totally naked. She was standing there, large, full breasts, large pink nipples, black curly hair all over her pussy, the first naked female I have ever seen. She was ash blond, short curly hair, her breasts had to be larger than most women's, her waist slender, her hips full, legs long and slender, feet small and dainty.

I really was speechless, I thought I was going to catch hell, get yelled at, now I get offered a blowjob. And I've never had one.

"Take your pants off, Ryan," Donna said, so I loosened my belt, unbuttoned the waist, zipped down my fly and dropped them to the floor and stood there.

"Take off your shirt and briefs, too, Ryan," and I took my shirt off and nervously pulled down my briefs, then stood before them with my dick standing out straight. They sat at the kitchen table looking at me, then Lois said, "He's almost the size of his father's."

"Come over here, Ryan, and give yourself a few stokes, jack off for us, dear, okay?"

I slowly walked to the table, then gripped myself and, in time-honored fashion, began what every boy knows by heart. They sat there, robes open and draped back over the chair backs, fingering themselves as I masturbated for them.

About then, my Dad came back in.

"What's this girls, give the poor boy what he wants, suck him off," and they all laughed. With that, Donna got up, knelt down in front of me, put her hand around my penis and began licking around the end of my dick. Oh, this was incredible the way it felt.

Then, Lois got up and came around in back of me and hugged me from behind rubbing her breasts all over my back, her hands caressing my chest. This was heaven.

"Do him good, Donna, I think it's probably his first blowjob."

Oh, she was doing me good, all right. She was doing me fabulous as I stiffened, my back arched into her and I began spurting my cum onto her mouth. She never slowed down a bit, just kept sucking, it did feel good, I thought that maybe after I'd cummed that it wouldn't feel as good but it did.

As her sister rubbed my chest, Donna continued to suck on my cock, taking it all the way in her mouth, licking over the tip, putting it in the side of her mouth along her cheek, just doing all kinds of things that felt so good and, yes, this fourteen-year old gave her another mouthful of cum.

"Ah, you've given him something to remember, Donna. How about his dad, now," my father said as he dropped his pants to the floor as she turned and pulled his boxers down.

My dad's cock was hard and pointing out as Donna got down and took it entirely in her mouth, it looked like she had swallowed it but then, it reappeared as she sucked back and forth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.