A New Chapter - Cover

A New Chapter

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Linda, a lawyer, through an accidental meeting gives in to her slutty side but then has to deal with her husband, Paul.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

Waking in the middle of the night, Linda felt Barbara's hand running down her side and cupping her ass cheeks. She whispered to Barbara that they should attack Paul, and that's what they did. Paul woke to the most complete sexual treatment from the two women that was possible.

A few days later, as they were ending their day, Linda emerged from the shower, fresh and clean. Paul was sitting on bed, looking at her and smiling.

"What are you looking at, copper?" she asked in a nasty voice.

"A first class piece of ass!" Paul quipped back at her.

"Hmm, think you're gonna get any of it, sarge?" she asked.

"That's easy," he said, getting up from bed, standing now, towering over her, "I'll get some or take some!"

As soon as he said that, he lunged at Linda and caught her easily. She squealed as, he wrestled her down to the bed.

"My darling, darling, darling!" she cooed to him, running her hands down to grab at his cock that was hardening.

"You've got to wait, sweet pants," he said to her, kissing her lightly. "I have to shower."

"How was your night at the gym?" she asked.

"Strenuous as usual," he said.

Then he made a move to go to the shower.

"No, no," she protested. "Remember your promise."

"What promise?" he wanted to know.

"That I get to suck your cock, after your workout before you shower," she said, leaning down now and licking the very tip of his erection.

"You are so kinky!" he said, grinning.

"Me? Kinky?" she said, in a shocked tone of voice; then she slid to her knees in front of him.

The first thing that she did was smell his skin.

"Ohhh, so nice," she said with obvious glee, "Salty, a little stale sweat; so lovely, and I bet, so tasty."

"Kinky lady! Kinky!" he said softly.

"You love it, Sgt Rogers! Admit it!" she said, looking up at him from her kneeling position and licking his cock, up and down.

"Too true, beautiful lady! Too true!!" was his reply.

"Then let's do this," was her next statement, which was followed by her taking the entire head of his cock in her mouth.

"Ohhhhhh," she crooned around the cock head in her mouth, "Tasty, sweaty, salty; I think I'm in love here."

Paul just laughed and said: "Save the opera, suck my cock!"

"Yes, sir," she quipped and took more of his prick in her mouth...

The phone rang, and he picked it up, whispering to her first: "Don't you dare stop!"

She shook her head 'no' and kept on slurping and licking at his prick.

"Hey, Barb," he said, "No, she's here but she's busy; I just got back from the gym and she has a mouth full of sweaty prick just now."

He laughed and said: "I'll tell her, yes. Bye."

Barbara said that she's going to make you pay for playing dirty games without her.

"I hope so," Linda quipped, keeping her hand on his cock and jerking it ever so slightly, as she talked.

Then it was back to the cock sucking for her. She made great wet sounds, as she took more and more of his prick in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down to bring him off with her mouth. She had hold of his thighs, while sucking him off.

"Paul, you taste so funky! I like this!" she sighed as she talked.

"You are a one woman wonder," he said, smiling down at her, and resting his hands now on her head, steading her head as she bobbed her head up and down on his cock.

She took his cock out of her mouth and held it up, so that she could gather his bals into her mouth and suck in them, and then it was lick her way back up the length of his cock and make love to the underside of the head of his cock.

"My funky, funky Paul! I'll clean you whenever you want!" she said grinning at him.

"Finish time, babe," he said then.

"Right here on the job, sgt!" she said, pulling his prick into her mouth again and working her mouth up and down with increasing speed, all the while holding his cock skin tight to make sure that she was, in effect, jerking him off with her mouth, as she sucked him.

Paul tensed and put his hands into the depth of her hair, pulling her face to his stomach, as he began to cum. She breathed through her nose and reached out with her lips to kiss his pubic hair and took his cum into her throat, swallowing as his cock continued to jump and jerk and spew.

Then she settled back on her haunches and licked him clean, smiling up at him, as she did it.

"Thank you, love," she said. "I've really wanted to do that, and can't wait to do it again. It tasted so nice and salty, sweaty! It tasted like a cock is supposed to not all soapy."

"I'm going to shower now," he told her, "Don't you move; I won't be long. That one was for you, the next one will be for me."

"What are we going to do for your treat?" she asked.

He laughed and leaned over to kiss her, and said: "We used to call it 'corn holing', when I was in the marines."

"Oh, you dirty, dirty man!" she said, her eyes twinkling.

"Stay there!" was his command.

"Me and my asshole will be right here waiting!" she said impudently.

"That attitude will get you spanked!" he said next.

"I hope so, sir!" she said.

It was just a short time before Paul appeared in the doorway from the bathroom. Linda was still kneeling where he left her. Seeing him standing in the doorway and grinning at her, she put her head on the floor, her ass in the air and wiggled her ass at him as an invitation.

"You are so shameless," he said laughing.

"Yes, sir," she said, "One of my best qualities."

"Okay now for it," he warned her, picking her up bodily, causing her to 'yip' and putting her on the bed.

He put his head down and bit her on each ass cheeks, yielding more 'yips' from her. Then it was his tongue and lips that were invading her ass, and wetting her asshole for what was to come.

Linda, squirming, managed to pick up the phone and dial the phone.

"What in hell are you doing?" he demanded to know.

But then he heard her saying: "Paul has his tongue in my ass; sorry you're missing it, lovey!" Then she concluded with:

"I'll look forward to it, ma'am."

"Barbara threatened me!" she said, feigning unbelief.

"Well you can believe this," he said to her then, pushing first one and then two fingers into her asshole.

"Uuuufffff!" she moaned, and wiggled her ass again.

"Come and get me now, big boy," she wailed into a pillow.

Paul used some bedside K-Y and got into position. Then he pushed his cock head inside of her asshole. She wiggled again, and moaned a loud moan, proclaiming to both Paul and the pillow that she loved him beyond all reason, and would do anything for him.

He set up a rhythm then with his fucking and she pushed back against him with her hips to match his rhythm. His efforts were matched by a series of noises from her:

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh,!" sounded with everyone of Paul's strokes pushing his cock into and pulling out from her ass.

"God you feel good, babe," he said in a strained voice.

"Feeeeeeeeeelllllll gooooooooddd yourself!" she managed just as he started to cum.

He pulled his cock out and exploded all up and down her ass and back. Then, before collapsing on the bed, he rubbed it around on her.

"Got me messy, sgt!" she complained.

"We accomplish clean ups too," he said, going into the bathroom again for a wash cloth and towel, and cleaned Linda up, as she lay beaming up at him.

They lay together for a while before sleep; neither of them put any clothes on.

"Next Friday is my turn for poker night," he said, "You might want to go out, unless you're going to entertain the troops."

"What?" she asked, turning her head to look at him.

He laughed then, his eyes twinkling and said: "Maybe Barbara and I should cook something up."

She looked at him, kissed him quickly on the lips and said: "Are you serious, Paul? You getting me all hot again."

He hesitated a few seconds and then went on: "Babe, these guys talk about getting in your pants all the time, mainly to tease me but I know they're serious,"

"So, you don't mind, honey, if something really happened?" Linda asked.

"Darlin' girl, it'd do me proud to see them fall all over themselves with you around," he said then.

He kissed her then and held her to himself.

"I love you so much, Paul," she said, "I'd never do anything to damage that; I'd give up all my fantasizing first."

"There just might not be any need to do that completely," he said, "I just don't think that you should get into those barn type situations anymore, where you're just meat."

She snuggled into him: "Thank you, love," and she sighed into sleep.

The next day, Barbara came over for coffee in the morning. Linda had some time off that day. As soon as Barbara was in the door she said to Linda, who greeted her at the door:

"Strip! Now! Completely! You don't get to wear clothes today for being so nasty with last night's phone cal!"

Linda hurried to comply with Barbara's command, in no time she stood there completely, totally naked.

"Okay, missy," Barbara said next, "Before your spanking, call your husband; invite him to lunch today. We have some decisions to make."

"Yes, ma'am," Linda said.

She called Paul and got him on the phone. He told her it was a fairly slow day at his station and he could break away for lunch. He promised to be there in about 20 minutes. He said that he appreciated the call.

"He's coming, ma'am," Linda said a bit sheepish, "I need to apologize for calling you last night and saying what I did."

Barbara stroked Linda's face and kissed her and answered:

"It's not the call, that I minded, little one, it's the fact that you were having such a good time and I wasn't there."

"I'm sorry," Linda said.

"Well, as they used to say: 'wait until your husband gets home!'" Barbara said with a grin. "Now kneel by the door so that you're there to greet him."

"Yes, ma'am," Linda said and took up a position just inside the door.

"As soon as he enters, tell him why you're being punished," Barbara said next.

"Yes, ma'am, I will," Linda said, kissing the back of Barbara's hand.

Barbara's face softened then and, as she stroked Linda's face, she said:

"I love you so much, Linda; I hope you know that."

Linda teared up at this admission and said softly: "Barbara, honey, I do."

Then they heard Paul's car coming up the drive.

Paul opened the door and saw Linda kneeling there naked, and Barbara standing across the room with her arms folded under her breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.