A Matter of Perspective - Cover

A Matter of Perspective

Copyright© 2010 by Mean Dick Green

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Beautiful babe coerced into a life of sexual servitude. Medieval setting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Masturbation  

Upon awakening the next morning, Lenora opened her eyes to behold a simple glass of juice and some grooming utensils waiting beside her bed along with a robe and a note to report to the reverend and his wife. Also included were some instructions that she should shave her armpits and legs and a little map showing her how to find her way to a room with a ceramic peacock on the door.

Taking time to think as she proceeded down the hallway, Lenora reviewed the stern warning given her by the King and also what she knew about the reverend and his wife. The most pertinent to her situation was that they were not in any sense normal people and their adherence to the rules was absolute and unbending. They were the type of people that weren't just respectful of authority, they worshiped it.

She realized that while the King had certainly given them a set of new rules regarding her, they were rules that fit very well within the very dark nature of their personalities and they would not only enforce them to the letter, they would very much enjoy punishing her for even the smallest mistake. She also knew that anything less than immediate and total obedience wouldn't be a small mistake, it would be a big one.

Opening the door, Lenora entered and found the reverend and his wife sitting in a simple chair on each side of a small bed.

"Good morning, Lenora," they both offered in turn.

"Good morning," replied Lenora, fear already beginning to find its way into her heart.

"Lenora, my dear," began the reverend's wife as she approached her, "I am going to go over some of the rules and requirements you will need for the immediate future. There will be two faces to our relationship, the public one and the private one. The public one will be as it has always been, but the private one, of course, will be much different now.

Henceforth, whenever you are in the presence of only the reverend and myself, you will always be naked. There will be no exceptions. Privately, among ourselves, you will address Mr. Fairfield as Sir and you will address me as Mam. This will also be especially true regarding anyone associated with your duties for the King, no matter what their age.

You will use all the proper etiquette of speech such as yes, Sir and yes, Mam, thank you Sir and so on. When someone tells you to do something, you don't just do it, you say yes, Sir, or yes, Mam first. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mam," answered Lenora, as she removed her robe and placed it in Mrs. Fairfield's outstretched hand, her face and upper chest deeply flushed with embarrassment to be naked in front of them again.

"Lenora, come," began the reverend, without further delay, coaching her as she began to obey his instructions, "Stand at the end of the bed at attention ... arms at your sides ... arch your back, thrust your breasts out as far as you can ... chin up."

"That's position one," informed the reverends wife, as they began to take turns, "Now, Lenora, spread your legs ... lace your fingers together and put them behind your head ... elbows back ... keep your breasts out ... keep your chin up."

"That's position two," announced the reverend, "You will remain perfectly still now as my wife has something to show you."

Reaching under the bed, the reverend's wife produced a long wooden object which she held up for Lenora's inspection.

"This is a switch, my switch, to be more exact," explained the austere woman, with an obvious enjoyment, "It is a very special switch made especially for me by the reverend. He is an expert at such things you know."

"Most people don't know anything about switches," continued the reverend, "They think of them as simply a branch from a bush or a tree like their mother used to use. Such switches are no good at all. They're too thin and cut the skin. A proper switch cannot simply be made thicker to overcome this problem because then it becomes too much like a cane and canes cause deep bruises."

"A proper switch is made to exact specifications," interjected the reverend's wife, "and overcomes both problems."

"A proper switch is exactly five feet long and one half inch wide and is made from two thin pieces of a softwood which are laminated with the grain going in opposite directions," explained the reverend, diabolically, "It is then sanded and soaked in oil for smoothness and flexibility and finally a nice coat of wax is applied so it won't stick to the skin."

"The crowning touch, however, is the handle," declared the reverend's wife, "The handle provides the needed leverage and, as you can see, this switch has a long handle. That's because it is made for me and I am not as strong as the reverend. I need to use both arms to get the proper speed and power."

"I am certain you will find it most effective," declared the reverend.

The switch alone, however, plays only a small part in the overall success or failure of the practitioner," declared the reverend's wife, "Using a switch is like making music. One must use the correct rhythm and placement. One must place just the right blow at just the right time and to just the right place. That's where true suffering begins."

"Of course, it's different for each recipient," continued the reverend, "The more experience the practitioner has with any one recipient, the better the results, but I'm not worried too much about that, Mrs. Fairfield is a very fast learner."

"Now, Lenora, my dear," announced the reverend's wife, "I am going to give you three strokes with this switch so you can become acquainted with it. I want you to bend over the bed onto your hands. You may flinch and cry out of course, but you must not move your feet or lose your position or I will give you an additional two for every time you lose your position. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mam," answered Lenora, fearfully.

Taking a position behind her, the reverend's wife promptly lifted the cruel instrument far behind her back with both hands and swung as hard as she was able, placing the first blow squarely in the middle of Lenora's buttocks.

Hearing the swish of the air behind her and the loud crack as the long business end of the reverends special instrument impacted across her buttocks, there was a split second delay before Lenora felt the absolute fire that was ignited across her backside, and even though she had vowed to herself that she would remain silent and still, a loud yelp rushed from her throat and she thrust her buttocks forward and her legs almost buckled before she caught herself and resumed the rigidity of her position.

"That was very good, my dear," declared the reverend, "Two more to go."

Her eyes already filled with tears, upon the second blow Lenora not only thrust her buttocks forward, but clinched them tightly as she arched her back, lifted her head to the ceiling and gave a lout pitiful cry.

Taking a long minute to recover, she was now openly crying and by the time the third blow was delivered and her previous actions had been repeated, her crying had turned into a long stream of continuous sobbing for several minutes until she could recover herself.

Realizing now in a most profound way what the consequences for any disobedience or error on her part would be, Lenora vowed to avoid the evil instrument at any cost.

"What do you think?" asked the reverend's wife of her husband.

"I think she did very well," announced the reverend, "Perhaps now would be a good time to explain her incentive and discipline program."

"Very well," agreed Mrs. Fairfield, "Lenora, my dear, your performance is going to be evaluated by a system of merits and demerits. When you do something correctly, you will get neither, for that is what will be expected of you, but when you exceed expectations, you will get a merit.

Should you, however, perform less than satisfactorily, you will get a demerit. An equal amount of merits and demerits will balance out, but at the end of each month, should you have a negative balance, you will be punished accordingly. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mam, I understand," answered Lenora, vowing anew to avoid any such penalties.

"Since this is the middle of the month," continued Mrs. Fairfield, "Your first evaluation will occur six weeks from now. At that time you will automatically receive twenty strokes as a form of preventative discipline. Added to that will be a penalty of ten strokes for each demerit you still retain. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mam," answered Lenora, her mind racing to comprehend how she could possibly withstand twenty strokes, much less any more.

"Very well," continued the reverend's wife. Now, Lenora, feet together ... arms straight out from your shoulders ... Keep your breasts out ... keep your chin up."

"That's position three," declared the reverend, "Now, Lenora, spread your feet ... lace your fingers together behind your back ... bend over until your back is level ... Keep your chin up."

"That's position four," said the reverend's wife at her next turn, "Now, Lenora, bend over until your head is pointing straight down between your legs."

"That's position five," said the reverend, as Lenora's big breasts now dangled alongside her face.

"Lenora, now I want you to assume each of those positions again in turn, announcing each as you do so and holding each for a count of twenty before finally returning to the first," commanded the reverend's wife.

"Position one," said Lenora, as she began going through the progression realizing that the reality of dealing with the Fairfield's was going to be even worse than she had imagined.

"Now, come lay down on the bed, Lenora, and prop your head up on one of the pillows so we can see each other," commanded the reverends wife, "Spread your legs ... draw your feet up toward you until you can put the soles of your feet together ... lower your knees down onto the bed...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.