Agent X5 - Trouble in Paradise - Cover

Agent X5 - Trouble in Paradise

Copyright© 2010 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 25

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 25 - This story is about four girls that get into trouble with a black ops group. It's up to the interrogators to find out which of the girl(s) have the information they need.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Masturbation  

Sabina's nanobots had sent the 'all clear' signal to the computer and not much later, Sabina was being lifted out of the healing tank. While still hanging down on the straps around her shoulders, they dried her body off with towels and removed all sensors. A doctor checked her out, and then she was laid on a bed, to bring her to the recovery room.

While some nurses rolled her away, the head nurse called the office of Agent 4, to inform him that Sabina would be in her cell soon.

In the recovery room, the doctor gave her the injection to wake her up. He stayed with her to monitor the process and when he saw that all would be fine, he used the remote he had with him to deactivate the nanobots in Sabina's body. After a last check, he said to one of the nurses, "Stay with her until the guards arrive. And don't worry, she is in perfect health."

"Yes, Doctor," the nurse said and went sitting on a chair.

Sabina was still somewhat out of it, but she started to understand what was going on around her. She also noticed that she was lying on her back, on a very soft bed this time. She thought this was strange, because she knew that her back was badly hurt from what had been done to her. However, while lying like this, she couldn't feel any pain and this surprised her.

Sabina wanted to ask the nurse something about it, but she was disturbed by guards who walked into the room.

"Is she ready," one of them asked the nurse.

"Yes, the doctor said she is in perfect health."

"Good!" the guard said and then walked towards the bed Sabina was lying on. He ordered her, "Get up and follow us."

Sabina took hold onto the bed sheets that were covering her body, and held it tightly under her chin. She didn't want to go with them and surely didn't want to show them her naked body again. Especially not with her back scarred from the beating she had received. She was sure there had to be nasty marks on her back, even when they didn't hurt.

The guard just grabbed the bed sheet and with a swift pull, pulled it off of the bed. Sabina quickly covered herself with her arms and hands. She couldn't explain it, but at this point, she was even more uncomfortable about her naked body than on the days before.

The guard demanded, "Get up ... NOW!"

Sabina looked at him and then started to move, constantly trying to hide her body from him and the other guards. While she was sliding over the bed, she noticed that her back didn't hurt at all. She couldn't feel any pain, and it surprised her of course. However, she didn't dare to check it with her hands or ask any questions about it. Those four guards were just too intimidating.

And when Sabina was finally standing next to her bed, she looked down at the floor, afraid of what those guards would do to her. Two of them grabbed her by her arms and started to pull her along. While she was being guided through the corridors, she had trouble of keeping her arms and hands in front of her more private parts. It was almost as if they sometimes pulled on her arms on purpose, so she would expose herself to people they crossed in those corridors. Sabina sure noticed how some of those men looked at her, and it made her blush.

Although, when she was walking like this, she noticed something else that felt very strange. By the movement that they made her do, she sometimes brushed over her pussy and mound, and she had noticed that she was again completely hairless down there. And the strangest thing of all, she could feel how soft her skin felt to her touch. Again, if those men hadn't been around, she would have checked it out for sure.

On the way over to wherever they were taking her, Sabina felt her nerves raging through out her body. She was glad that it seemed she wouldn't be brought to the cellar again, but she still didn't know what they had planned for her. The thing that scared her the most was that yesterday had been very tough on her, and she was afraid that today, they would torture her by means of pain instead of by hidden pleasure. Because, she couldn't deny it, even when what had been done to her yesterday had hurt her very much, for a brief moment, she had also felt pleasure from it. She was sure that this would sound strange to others, but when she had been riding that dildo on that chair, she had gotten very aroused about it. Maybe, even, because all those people were watching her while she was doing this.

When Sabina noticed that she was being brought to her cell again, she was somewhat relieved. It would at least mean that she would be left alone for a little while and this would give her the opportunity to check her body out.

Once she was pushed inside her cell, the guards locked the door behind her, and she was left on her own again. She let her arms hang down beside her body and let out a huge sigh, to release some of the tension she was feeling. She then looked down at her body, the first thing she noticed was that her skin looked very smooth. Then she quickly inspected her back with her hands and also her buttocks. She noticed that there was no welts on it, her skin even felt better than before. She turned her head and tried to look at her buttocks as good as she could. She saw that her skin looked flawless.

"Huh?!" she let out in surprise, she couldn't see a mark on her buttocks. She was completely dumbfounded by this discovery. She was sure that her back had been bleeding from the caning that she had received yesterday and especially her buttocks. So, how could it be possible that she was completely healed like this? She couldn't understand it.

In a daze, she walked towards her bed and went sitting on it. Her eyes kept on moving over her body. Well, at least, the part of it that she could see. She held up her arms in front of her and noticed that those little white hairs she had on them were also gone. This made her check some other parts of her body, and she noticed that all her body hair was gone, those few hairs around her nipples were gone, her mound was completely bare and of course also her legs and certain other parts. It was a real puzzle for her and the thing that surprised her the most, was that there was no irritation of the skin anywhere, not even around her sensitive pussy lips. And when she touched herself down there, she loved how it felt. It had never felt so smooth in her life. Well, not as long as she could remember, maybe when she had been a baby it would have been this smooth, but surely not during her short adult life.

Her puss felt so good, that she couldn't stop touching herself and when her finger went in between her lips, she felt something else. She looked down at her puss and opened it up with her fingers. She was looking at it with wide open eyes, because the thing that she saw was impossible. She knew that nobody but herself knew this, because it wasn't too obvious, but she always has had a scar at the inside of her puss, since that accident that she had had when she was a kid.

"Wow," she let escape when she saw how nice her inner lips looked.

She was glad of course that her body had no scars on it anymore, and that even her puss and her nipples looked like nothing had happened to it. However, in some way, it scared her also, because if they somehow had managed to heal her body like this, it would also mean that they could do anything to her and heal her back to perfect health, to do it again. She even wouldn't have any evidence of it when they would release her ... someday ... she hoped.

Then her thoughts were disturbed by the door of her room opening, and she noticed how one of those guys from yesterday came inside with one of those women that was always with them. In shock about the fact that she was still holding her puss open, she quickly let go and covered her body with her arms and hands again while blushing fiercely.

Two guards followed them as well, and they had two chairs with them, they placed the chairs in front of her and then those two guards left the room. The man and woman went sitting on the chair, and they were constantly keeping their eyes on her.

"So," Agent 4 said, "how are you feeling today?"

Sabina looked with suspicion at him and then hesitantly said, "Fine ... I'm feeling fine."

"Good," he said, "now that I have you on my own, I want to ask you some questions."

Sabina kept quiet but nodded with her head to show she would answer his questions.

"I want to ask you something about your medical condition."

"My medical condition?"

"Yes, while you were being treated for your injuries, we discovered something. Did you know that you were very ill?"

Sabina looked down at her feet and said, "You mean that genetic disease I have? You found out about it?"

"Yes, we did, when our doctor was treating your wounds, one of our tests discovered it."

Sabina lifted her head and looked at Agent 4, and he noticed her eyes were watering up. "My doctor told me about it a good month ago."

"Did he tell you how long you had left?"

"Yes, he said 3 to maximum 6 months. That's why I went on holiday with Petra, I just wanted to have some fun before ... I would get too sick to travel ... or ... I would die."

"I understand," Agent 4 said.

"So, please ... can't you let me go ... so I can enjoy those last few weeks of my life in peace!" Sabina begged while looking Agent 4 in his eyes.

To her surprise, he started smiling at her, and it made her feel disgust for him. "What sick bastard would laugh at somebody who is destined to die," she thought.

"Well, if you tell me everything about those two in Brazil, maybe I can arrange it that you have a very exciting last few months."

"But that's just it! I don't know anything."

"Too bad," Agent 4 said. "Because I know you do."

"That's a lie, I really don't know anything."

"Well, maybe this can bring you to other thoughts," Agent 4 said. "You must know, our doctor has cured you!"

Sabina's eyes opened wide again and her mouth fell open. For a moment, she couldn't bring any sound out of her, she was just sitting there stunned and shocked about what this guy had told her, because she knew better of course, her doctor had told her there wasn't a cure for it, and there wouldn't be a cure for it for decades to come.

Agent 4 was also surprised when he saw how Sabina's face started to change expression, and it wasn't changing into what he had hoped for, she was looking madly at him.

"LIAR!" she shouted, "There is no cure for what I have, my doctor told me so!"

"I'm not lying," Agent 4 said in a very calm voice. "We have experimental equipment and treatments on our base that nobody knows about. One of those things cured you."

"I don't believe you!"

"Have you checked your body already?"

"Umm ... Yes."

"Didn't you find it strange that your skin is completely scar free. Especially by what has been done to you yesterday."

"Umm ... Yes."

"Do you think your doctor could heal you in so a short time?"

"Umm ... No, I don't think so, or ... I must have been unconscious for days! Maybe I have been in a coma for a long time ... I don't know."

Agent 4 smiled at her and said, "No, you haven't been in a coma or anything else, it only took us 14 hours to heal your body from what was done to you yesterday and to cure you from your disease."

Sabina was shaking with her head in unbelief and thought, "This can't be true, if I really am cured ... I ... I ... NO, I won't tell them anything, I just can't do it." She then looked at Agent 4 again and said, "What are you going to do with me now?"

"Well, it all depends on you, if you tell us what you know about those two people you met in Brazil, and you help us out, we can make sure you get back to your family and live your life as you maybe had already planned before you knew you were going to die."

"I'm sorry, I can't tell you anything ... because I don't know anything."

Agent 4 sighed and said, "Well, just think about the future you are throwing away. If you don't tell us anything and something bad will happen, you will be put away in prison for the rest of your life, and it won't be a nice prison. I'm sure I don't have to tell you that you are in Africa and that the prisons around here aren't that nice for a pretty white girl like you."

Sabina let her head hang down in defeat and whispered, "I'm sorry, I don't know anything."

"Well, just think about it for a while, I will be back soon."

Agent 4 and his assistant stood up and walked out of the room. When the door was closed behind them, Sabina lay herself down on the bed she was sitting on and started to cry. Inside of her mind was a battle going on about what had been told to her and how she would deal with it.


Sabina had been lying on her bed for about fifteen minutes when a group of guards came rushing in the room. Before Sabina could do anything about it, they had her in their arms and were pulling her along to the wall with all those hooks on it. She felt how ropes were being attached to her wrists and ankles and not much later, she was standing spread eagle against that wall, tied to it, so she couldn't move.

Sabina kept on struggling against her restraints, but she couldn't get loose of course. One of the guards brushed his body up against hers and then gave her a kiss on the tip of her nose. He said, "Now, this is how I like my girls." And with a grin on his face, he placed his hand on Sabina's pussy and started to play with her clitoris. His hands felt rough and because she wasn't wet, it hurt her clit when he was rubbing over it. Luckily, the guard was disturbed by somebody saying, "Leave us alone."

The guard grunted but pulled his hand away. Sabina sighed in relief but when she looked up at her rescuer, the blood in her veins froze. "Oh no," she thought, "it's him again."

Agent 7 walked up to her with an awful grin on his face, and those terrifying eyes of him went all over her body. Sabina thought that he looked like a demon come alive.

Just seeing this guy was enough to make Sabina cry again, the tears started to run down her cheeks and when they reached the edge of her face, the tears fell down and ran further down over her breasts. He just walked up to Sabina, grabbed her hair and pulled her head backwards so she was looking at him.

"Ummm, what are we going to do with this crybaby," he said with mock in his voice. "I understand you don't want to tell us what you know! Well, I have my methods to get it out of you."

He then took her by the throat and squeezed it softly. However, he didn't want to choke this girl, he had other plans for her. Something that he had picked up from a Japanese girl a few years ago. However, it had taken him this long to master it. He snapped with his fingers and then his assistant walked up to him. She was holding a little black box in her hands. While she opened it, he made sure that Sabina could also see what was in it, and she saw rows of rows of long small needles inside of it. With his free hand, he took one of those needles out of the box, and it was about 7 centimeters long. He brought the needle towards her face and then stroked her cheek with it. She could feel how that needle scratched her face. It didn't hurt, but just the thought that something so sharp was against her skin made her shiver.

"Now, are you sure you don't want to tell me anything?"

Sabina looked scared at that needle and said in panic, "Please ... I really don't know anything."

"Too bad," Agent 7 said with what sounded like a very happy voice.

He traced with the needle further down Sabina's naked body, her body was shaking in protest when he did this. Not so much from the feel of it, but because she was scared to death that he would stick it inside of her. She knew that a needle so small couldn't kill her, well she hoped it wouldn't kill her, but she was sure that it could hurt her a lot.

Agent 7 was enjoying the scared look on Sabina's face, and it made him prolong the fun he was having.

Sabina could feel how he circled her nipple with the needle, and she closed her eyes, because she couldn't stand it much longer. When Agent 7 saw this, he gave a little prick in her nipple with the needle, and it made Sabina shriek.

"Just keep your fucking eyes open, if you don't want me to stick all those needles through this nipple." And while he said this, he pricked it again.

Sabina gasped and opened her eyes. Some more tears ran down her face. Agent 7 noticed that Sabina showed no sign of resistance, she was so scared that she looked like prey who knew their time was up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.