Preview

Agent X5 - Trouble in Paradise

by R.P.A.M.

Copyright© 2010 by R.P.A.M.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Consensual, NonConsensual, Rape, BiSexual, Fiction, Spanking, Humiliation, Sadistic, Torture, Masturbation,

Action/Adventure Sex Story: This story is about four girls that get into trouble with a black ops group. It's up to the interrogators to find out which of the girl(s) have the information they need.

This is a work of fiction, the names used are fictional. Any relation to any person, real or imagined, living or dead, is purely unintentional and accidental. All characters are of no age because they are not real people. This story is intended to be read and enjoyed by consenting adults only. Do not read this story if it is illegal for you to do so. The author will not be responsible for your actions. Do not allow anyone under the age of consent to read this story. Again the author will not be responsible for your actions. Please do not treat this as a guide for real life, it is only a work of fiction. Do not read this story if descriptions of nudity, sex, sexual situations or violence offend you.

Please do not remove the copyright notice when reproducing this story. Thank you.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.