Agent X5 - Trouble in Paradise - Cover

Agent X5 - Trouble in Paradise

Copyright© 2010 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 23

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 23 - This story is about four girls that get into trouble with a black ops group. It's up to the interrogators to find out which of the girl(s) have the information they need.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Masturbation  

Petra was awakened by the sounds of people rushing into her room. Before she had time to react on it, those men already had grabbed her and pulled her away from her bed. A sudden rush of fear went through her body, and she started to struggle with them. However, they were with too many, and she was dragged away by them.

Once Petra was out of the corridor, two other guards went into the room of Sofia. Agent 8's assistant kept on standing at the door. The guards gently awakened a startled Sofia and both of them could see that she looked with fear in her eyes at them. However, they also noticed that she calmed down when she knew that they hadn't any bad in mind.

"Miss, there is somebody waiting for you," one of the guards said and Sofia blinked her eyes at him and got up from the bed. They walked her towards the door, and while she moved, she could feel that her vulva felt somewhat sore from what had been done to it yesterday.

When they reached the door, the woman standing there said, "Follow me, please."

Sofia couldn't place it, but she thought that the attitude towards her had changed. It was just the way how they talked to her and how they looked at her. She didn't feel threatened by it anymore.

Sofia followed the woman and the two guards were walking behind her. It didn't take long or Sofia understood where they were taking her to. Sofia felt a chill going through her body, because she was again afraid that her kitty would be under attack soon. She knew that if that woman would stick that vibrator in her vagina today, it would probably be very painful.


Petra was dragged through the corridors, but this time she wasn't brought to the cellar, those guards were taking her outside. The sun had only just risen and the early morning sun was gentle on Petra's skin.

Not that she was thinking about the sun or how it felt on her body, because she was too afraid about what would happen to her. She knew that those people needed some information from her and what had been done to her yesterday would only have been the preview of what was to happen today. She was sure that they would only get more cruel the longer it took until they had the information they wanted.

Petra kept on struggling, but it was all in vain. She saw that she was being brought to the terrain where she had done that obstacle course two days ago. When they approached the big pond, she saw those two familiar men and women waiting for her there.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" shouted Petra at those people waiting for her.

Of course, they just kept quiet. Those guards forcefully slammed her on a board that partially hung above the water. Petra understood what they were planning for her, and it scared her. She knew now that they weren't kidding around anymore. Not that the thing they had done to her yesterday had been fun, but it will be nothing in comparison to what they will do to her now. And this time, she wasn't planning to let them do it to her for too long.

While she was lying on the board, one of the guards held her down and the other guards started to tie her arms and legs to it. When they were done, they moved away from her and Agent 7 walked up to her. When he stood almost next to her, he reached out with his left hand and touched her left foot. He let his hand slide over her leg, all the way to her thigh. Agent 7 could see how Petra's body was shaking involuntary while he did this.

Petra tried to move her leg away from that nasty hand touching her, but she couldn't move it, and then he reached her vulva. She closed her eyes and felt sick. Pain she could stand, but something like this ... she never understood why men always did those things with women. She often had wondered if men only thought about sex and nothing else, it sure seemed that way.

However, a shock went through Petra's body when Agent 7 suddenly pulled out some of Petra's pubic hair. Petra let out a soft shriek and then looked into his eyes. She looked furiously at Agent 7, who was still standing next to her. In a very theatrical way, he brought his hand towards his mouth, and then he blew the hairs, that he had pulled out just now, away. He smiled down at Petra and said, "Just checking if it was real."

"Asshole," she said angrily.

He just laughed at her and placed his hand on her pussy again. She expected him to pull some other hairs out, but instead, his hand moved upwards. It slowly moved over her tummy, then her breasts, his fingers plucking at her nipple, and then his hand went up to her face. However, then he grabbed her by the throat and started to squeeze it tight.

Petra could feel how he started to choke her, and he gave just enough pressure, so she could still breathe but just barely.

"Now ... tell us everything you know about those two people from Brazil, and what they gave you, or me choking you will be the most pleasant thing you will experience today!"

He then let go of her throat and Petra gasped for air while coughing. She then looked at Agent 7 and tried to spit him in the face. She missed him. His left hand moved swiftly through the air and struck her with the back of his hand. She let out a grunt but kept on looking at him with spite in her eyes. He then wrapped his fingers around her throat again and started squeezing.

This time, she noticed that she couldn't breathe anymore and even worse, after he had slapped her in the face, she had exhaled and there was now almost no air left in her lungs. In panic, she started to struggle against her restraints and Agent 7 saw how she opened up her eyes in fear.

When he noticed that she was almost passing out, he let go of her throat and slapped her a few times on the face to revive her. Petra started coughing again and looked like she was finally getting more scared than furious about what was being done to her.

Agent 7 moved his head closer to Petra and said, "Just tell us what you know, that's really the only option you have left. That is, if you still want to be alive by noon today!"

Petra looked Agent 7 in the eyes, and she was shocked by what she saw. Those eyes of him, she had never thought she would see real evil in her lifetime, but this guy, he really looked like one of those demons you sometimes saw in the movies.

"Well, are you going to tell us what you know?"

Petra closed her eyes and shook with her head. Before Petra knew what happened, she could feel she was emerged under water. The water reached all the way up to her breasts. This time she was in luck, because she had just inhaled before her head had gone underwater.

She held her breath in, but started to struggle fiercely against her restraints. Just like she had hoped, she was brought back out of the water, probably because that guy must have been thinking that she had been without air. To make it more believable, she started coughing again and did like she sucked in some air in panic.

"We can keep this up until you talk, and don't forget, we have three other girls to question, so one dead girl won't be a problem."

Petra looked at him, and she saw totally no compassion in his eyes. He really meant what he was saying, and he wouldn't have a problem with drowning her. She even thought that he would get off of it when he would do this to her.

This was the point that she understood that this could be the end of her. However, she also knew that if they would kill her, and those other girls as well, they would never find out the thing they wanted to know and the attack would happen, probably even sooner than later.

"Just kill me and get it over with," Petra said with a conviction in her voice that surprised everyone present.

Agent 7 looked with wonder at Petra and said, "You really think that you are prepared to die for your cause, aren't you?"

Petra smiled at him and said, "What cause? I don't know anything!"

"Then why do you want to die?"

"I don't want to die, but I can't tell you anything, because I don't know anything. So, instead of torturing me, just put me out of my misery."

Agent 7 was prepared to call her bluff, and tipped the board, and she went underwater again with her head. He kept a close watch on Petra's body, and he noticed that her body tensioned up. Proving to him that she wasn't prepared to die like she had said.

Petra tried the same trick again, and started struggling against her restraints. However, this time, he kept her underwater. Petra started to panic, when she felt how her body started to demand that she would take a breath. She fought against the impulse and started to shake with her head, lifting it up, in the hope that she could reach the surface that was just above her head. Air started to be pushed out of her lungs by her body, to finally escape out of her mouth. She knew that she wouldn't be able to hold the breathing reflex back for much longer. And when that would happen, she wouldn't be inhaling oxygen, but water instead.

Panic engulfed her body and mind. If she would have been able to do it, at this point, she would have started begging for her life. She clenched her lips tight as hard as she could, but it was over, she knew she was slowly losing consciousness and if that would happen, her body would just react on her lack of oxygen by breathing in water and drowning her.

And then it happened of course, she couldn't hold back the reflex any longer and took a breath of water. It hurt her longs fiercely, and she started coughing, expelling the water out of her lungs and taking in another breath of water. The panic that she had felt before, was nothing in comparison to what she was feeling now. She started to struggle against her restraints as a woman possessed, and she could feel how the ropes around her arms and legs dug deep into her skin.

Agent 7 had kept a close eye on Petra and when he had seen how she had taken in a breath of water, he decided to wait for a second longer and then brought her back up. Petra almost coughed her lungs out, to get all the water out of it.

It took Petra some time to get to the point she could almost normally breathe again, and then she whispered, "Please ... stop this ... I..." and she just broke down and started crying uncontrollably, accompanied with some coughs, because her lungs were still painful from expelling all that water.

Agent 7 moved his head closer again and said with a smile on his face, "I see you are not ready to die yet!"

Petra looked defeated at him, she had thought that when it came to this, she would be glad to give up her life, but in the end, she had found that she wanted to live at any cause.

"So, tell me what you know, and I will make sure that we will find you a very comfy place to stay," Agent 7 said while holding her by her chin.

"I ... I..." Petra started to say and then closed her eyes.

"Yes?!"

"Just ask Sabina, she is the girl you are after!"

"She is?" Agent 7 asked somewhat surprised.

"Yes, I am ... um ... sure that she has the information you seek."

Agent 7 grabbed her by the throat again and said, "And you aren't lying to me?"

Petra's eyes looked bewildered when she noticed she couldn't breathe again, and when Agent 7 let loose, she coughed for air and then said, "No! No! She knows what you need to know! Please, stop hurting me! I'm telling you the truth!"

Agent 7 grabbed her by the chin again, moved his head closer and kissed her on the lips. While he pulled his head away, he said, "That's a nice girl, thanks for sharing this with us!"

Petra closed her eyes and Agent 7 saw how tears started to run out of the corners of her eyes. He kept on looking at her for a few seconds longer, and then he said, "Bring her to her room, I believe her."

"Are you sure?" Agent 4 asked surprised.

"As sure as I can be," Agent 7 said while turning around towards Agent 4 and the two assistants standing with him.

While Agent 7 walked up to Agent 4, the guards came rushing in again, and they started to untie Petra from the board.

"I can't believe this, it can't be Sabina, she just can't be the girl that has the information, she just doesn't fit the bill." Agent 4 said in disbelief.

"Well, my girl was really in distress just now. And I think I even saw some regret on her face when she had to rat her friend out to us. So, she must be telling the truth!"

"Can't she be acting?" Agent 4's assistant asked.

"No, she is too scared of dying, and she understood that I would have drowned her if she wouldn't have talked. She preferred telling us what she knew instead of dying."

"If you say so," the woman said, "but I'm still not convinced, this went way too easy."

They all watched how Petra was pulled off of the board and then the guards needed to hold her up, because she seemed unable to stand on her own two feet. When they started to walk towards the main building with her, the two agents and their assistants followed.

"Just look at her," Agent 7 said. "She is completely wasted, the realization that she would die was her breaking point."

Agent 4 and his assistant didn't say anything, but they both still had their doubts. After all that had been done to this girl, she gave up on this information much too quickly.


When they reached their destination, Sofia knew she had been right. This was the door to the private chambers of that woman from yesterday. Only, this time she was brought here unclothed and not in a fancy dress, probably to make it easier for this woman to have her way with her again. And while she thought this, she also noticed something else, she didn't mind it anymore that others could see her naked body, she even didn't mind it that they could see her exposed kitty. Knowing this, brought a little smile on her face.

The woman who had brought her here went in first and Sofia followed her. Sofia noticed that the guards didn't come in but just kept on standing outside at the door. "Well, at least they won't do anything to me," she thought with some relief.

"Wait here," the woman told Sofia and then walked into the bedroom that Sofia had spent so much time in yesterday.

Sofia could hear the two women talk with each other, but she couldn't understand what was being said, and then she could hear both of them laugh. It became quiet in the bedroom and then the woman, that had brought her here, came walking out. She looked at Sofia with a smile and then said, "You can go in now, Di is waiting for you!"

The woman gave Sofia a last look over and then walked out of the room. Before the woman closed the door, Sofia saw that she winked at her. Sofia was somewhat puzzled about this all, she looked around the room for a moment and then slowly walked up to the bedroom door, somewhat afraid for what she would find there. Why had that woman winked at her? What is going on around here? Sofia just couldn't understand it anymore. First they tell her she was recruited, then she had sex with that woman, and afterwards she gets ... well, Sofia couldn't think about anything else than ... sexually tortured. And now, today, she is brought here again, and it looks like those people were happy for her. Why? She had no idea. So, with nothing else left to do, she just had to go in that bedroom and hope for the best.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.