Agent X5 - Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2010 by R.P.A.M.

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This story is about four girls that get into trouble with a black ops group. It's up to the interrogators to find out which of the girl(s) have the information they need.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Masturbation  

At six o'clock in the morning, the girls and agents were still sleeping and their dreams were more similar than they could imagine. Well, the agents were mostly dreaming about how they would be dealing with their dedicated unclothed suspect and the girls were dreaming how they had to run around naked all the time while men and women alike were chasing them and touching them all over. For most of the girls, it was a nightmare. However, for one of the girls, it was a pleasant and arousing dream. Luckily, for her, the hidden cameras in the room couldn't zoom in on her vulva, because then they would have seen how puffy her labia looked and maybe even would notice how she was leaking down there. That was the way how her body often reacted on an arousing dream, and if she had been awake, she probably would also have been rubbing her pussy, to relief herself from the itch she was having.

Elsewhere on base, four men had just taken a shower and were getting dressed for the assignment that Agent 7 had given them. They put on their black colored clothes and even put their balaclavas on. They were sure that the girl they had to wake, and bring to the interrogation room, would be terrified when she saw them dressed like this.

Even so, the men also thought that it could be a fun assignment this time. Nothing like the usual risky things that they had to do and the thought of getting their hands on this naked girl, who they had only seen on that big screen television in the recreation room yesterday, made their fingers itch. On television, she had looked so sexy and they all regretted it that they had been on duty when those girls had done that obstacle course. However, they were very happy that they had been chosen to have a close encounter with her now. And Agent 7 had even said that they could have some fun with her. Except from having real sex with her, they could do anything with her once she was in her chair and they all had agreed to take advantage of this situation. It's not that often that they get the chance to have some fun with a cute and naked girl around here.

When they arrived in the corridor, with the cells and interrogation rooms, they first went to the room with all the monitors to check in on the girl that they had to lift out of her bed. They saw her lying on her side with her back towards the door. It seemed like she was sleeping peacefully. Well, they knew that this wouldn't last much longer. The men walked up to the cell of the girl and first opened the door to the interrogation room, to check if everything was prepared for them, and then they opened the door of Sabina's cell.

It seemed like the girl was fast asleep, because she didn't move when they had opened the door. They walked up to her, with the sounds of their heavy boots resonating through the room. Once they stood next to the girl's bed, they looked down on her and inspected her naked form. The men gave each other a last look and then in union grabbed the girl and turned her on her back. Holding on to her arms and legs, they lifted her off of her bed and started to carry her in the direction of the open door.

Sabina was rudely awakened by hands grabbing her arms and legs. Before she knew what was going on, she felt how she was lifted off of her bed and taken away. She opened her eyes and noticed how four men, dressed in black and masked, were carrying her away.

It took her a moment to get a grasp on what was going on, and then she started to shout, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? HELP ... STOP IT ... PLEASE ... SOMEBODY, HELP ME!"

She started to struggle, but those hands around her legs and arms didn't let go. The only thing she had managed, was that the soldiers lowered her a little, and she could feel how her rump was being dragged over the rough floor. Afraid that she would end up with a splinter in her buttocks, she stopped squirming.

Sabina was very afraid, because she didn't know what was going on. In her mind, she was already thinking the worst kind of things that could happen to her.

When she was dragged into the corridor, she screamed for help again and looked around her to see if some guard would come to her rescue. However, there wasn't anyone else in the corridor, beside herself and those four men dragging her along. It seemed she was on her own and in the hands of these strong men. She wondered what they would do to her!

In a way, she was glad that they dragged her into the room she had been in yesterday. It didn't seem like she would be brought to another, distant room, where she would be molested by these men. Although she was still scared, she thought she would be safe in this room, because she had seen enough TV-shows, with interrogation rooms like these, to know that this room must be monitored by somebody, so those four would probably have been given the order to bring her here and that was all. They sure wouldn't allow them to do anything else with her.

The men roughly threw her on the chair that was standing in the middle of the room. It made her gasp when her bare skin touched that cold metal chair. She tried to get up, but two of the four men held her in place on the chair while the other two grabbed at her legs and arms. She noticed how metal cuffs were locked around her wrists and ankles. When they were done, they let go of her, and she noticed that they all were looking at her. Well, those guys' eyes were also the only thing she could see of them, and those eyes were going over her naked body. She tried to close her legs, but she couldn't. She blushed when she saw how those men were looking in the direction of her crotch.

The soldiers enjoyed the view of the girl who was sitting in front of them. In real life, this girl looked even sexier than on television. The girl was firmly attached to the chair and her arms were bent behind her back and attached to the single bar that was there to hold the backrest of the chair. It made her rather small breasts look somewhat more attractive because they were pushed out towards them. Her legs were attached to the side of the chair and her legs were spread open. This meant that they had an unobstructed view on that little pussy of hers, and they also noticed that the lower part of her lips was resting on the cold metal surface of the chair.

The girl started screaming for help, and she was struggling to get loose. It sure was nice to see that those little breasts of hers could jiggle like that. After a few seconds, the soldiers were getting enough from her shouting, and it was then that one of them slapped her in the face, with his gloved open hand, and he shouted at her, "SHUT UP!"

Sabina's eyes opened wide and she was literally struck silent. She felt how her left cheek was glowing from the punishment she had received.

"That's much better," said the guy who had slapped her.

Sabina noticed how he was removing his black gloves and the others followed his example. The gloves were thrown to the side and then the guy in front of her came a little closer and moved his right hand towards her face. She flinched but the hand didn't slap her. Instead, she could feel how he placed his fingers under her chin and lifted her head up, so she had to look at him.

"So, baby!" he said. "Are you ready for some fun?"

Sabina bit on her lip, shook with her head to get her chin free, and then looked at him with pleading eyes while she said, "Please ... Don't do this!" Sabina was scared because she knew she couldn't do anything against them, she was locked in place and by now knew that she couldn't get loose. Those metal restraints were just too strong for her.

The guy looked at her for a moment and then moved his hands towards her breasts and cupped them. Sabina flinched and tried to shake her breasts free, but he kept rubbing them with his hands.

"What?! Don't you like my hands on your pretty tits?" he asked somewhat sarcastic. "Come on baby, those things just beg to be touched."

And while he was saying this, he started squeezing them. Sabina turned her head away and closed her eyes in shame. She felt so embarrassed and humiliated by all of this. And knowing that those guys would probably inspect her whole body with those hands of them, it made her feel nauseous.

"Please ... don't do this!" Sabina begged again. Even when she knew it wouldn't help her, she just had to try to persuade those men to other thoughts.

The men just laughed at her and then those hands on her breasts moved, and she could feel how they grabbed her nipples and started to pinch and pull on them. She gasped and gave little shrieks from the pain she felt when he pinched them too hard. This made the men laugh even louder at her, and she felt how she blushed even more.

"Please, please, stop this!" Sabina begged again.

She could hear how those other men started to move closer, and then she felt many hands all over her body. Although most of those hands started around or on her breasts, while rubbing and squeezing her tits. Those hands didn't stay on her breasts for too long and started to explore other parts of her body. They ended up on her tummy, arms, legs and one of them was even squeezing one of her butt cheeks.

However, the thing that scared her the most, were those hands that were getting so close to her puss. She was scared they would start touching her there and maybe do things to it, she wouldn't like.

Sabina bit on her lip again, to make sure she wouldn't scream. She was disgusted by what was going on. She didn't like how all those men were fondling her body like that, it was even worse than the dream she had been having not so long ago. Now and then, Sabina gasped when one of those naughty fingers pinched her nipples again or when they pulled on them.

Sabina felt so humiliated by all of this. However, the thing she was most ashamed of, was the fact that she could feel how her body was reacting. She even thought that she could feel how her labia were getting hotter, even when they still touched that cold metal of the chair. She suddenly was afraid that she was getting aroused by this all, and that it would give the wrong signal to those men.

Her eyes started to tear up when she had to acknowledge that she was getting aroused. She had never thought that she could get aroused when she was restrained like this while being felt up by so many men at the same time against her will. Even when she had sometimes fantasized about something like this, she always had thought that she would die from embarrassment when it would really happen to her. Instead, she now felt that even when she felt embarrassed and humiliated by all of this, she was also starting to feel excited and horny about it.

"Oh, no!" she thought, when she felt how those hands on her thighs were moving closer to her pussy. A tear started to roll down her cheek, and she bit hard on her lip, to make sure she wouldn't scream or maybe even moan.

She could feel how those fingers moved over her naked skin of her thighs, edging closer and closer to her now engorged and probably wet puss. What will happen when that guy will find out that she was wet? Would he tell the others? Would they maybe all have a feel? WOULD THEY RAPE HER? A few more tears started to escape her eyes, and she felt like she could throw up any minute now.

The moment that those fingers reached her vertical lips, she gasped in surprise. She couldn't belief how sensitive her puss was to his touch. He moved his fingers up and down her slit, and she had to bite even harder on her lip to make sure she wouldn't start moaning.

"Stop this!" she begged again, hoping to get through to those men, but she knew it wouldn't help. She knew that they would play with her in any way they wished, for as long as they wanted.

"OH BOY!" the man at her pussy said when he pulled his fingers away. "Look at this, she is so wet already, I think ... I really think she likes this."

Sabina shook her head and said, "No, I DON'T! Please! Stop this, I ... I..." and then she just bit on her lip again. She just didn't know what to tell them to make them stop. She wished that she just could shut her mind down, so she wouldn't know what they were doing to her. The tears were running down her cheeks, and she thought she could even feel some teardrops falling on top of her breasts.

When the men saw how this girl was squirming under their hands, they felt some sympathy with this naked girl they were molesting. Although, they also knew that they had to go on with it, not only because Agent 7 had asked this from them, but also because, in a way, it was hot to see how this girl was struggling from what they were doing to her. And seeing her cry made it only more arousing for them.

After they had seen how wet their mate's fingers were, with those nice smelling juices of this girl on them, they decided to have a feel for themselves. So, some of the hands started to migrate towards her pussy while the other hands kept themselves busy by playing with the girls breasts and nipples.

Sabina didn't know how to react on this all. She knew that she couldn't show any signs of the pleasure that she felt underneath the disgust and shame. If she would give them just a hint of those nice feelings, they would probably see this as a signal to go even further with her. The thought that they would maybe uncuff her, lay her on the floor and rape her, was just a too awful thought to cope with.

She decided to give it a last try and begged, with tears in her voice, "Please, stop ... Don't touch me like this ... PLEEEAASE!"

The men just laughed and knew that they were doing a good job. Agent 7 had said to them that if they could do it, they had to make this girl cry like a little baby. She had to be brought to a point that she would almost breakdown from shame. Her begging even urged them on to play with this girl's body until she would scream from misery.

The only thing they weren't prepared for, when they finally started to play with this girl's pussy and clitoris, was that she let out some gasps and moans that sounded like she was feeling pleasure from it. They had expected that she would start screaming and crying from those intrusive touches on her little well shaved pussy. And when she bit on her lip again, they could hear those typical guttural sounds of pleasure escape from her.

Sabina had been surprised that when those fingers started to play with her puss and clit, that she had felt as if an electrical surge had gone through her whole body. She had to bite on her lip to make sure she wouldn't moan. The thought that she could get aroused from all of this made her sick. It made her ... well, she didn't know for sure how it made her feel, the only thing that came to mind was humiliated. If she would have felt these feelings before, she would probably have thought of it as being disgraced and belittled by those men.

"He he," she heard one of them say. "I think she likes it."

When Sabina heard this, she felt so bad about this. "They know!" she thought. "They know I'm feeling pleasure from this." Just the thought of this made her cry even more, and then she pleaded again, "Please ... don't do this ... please."

She felt so dirty about this! It almost felt like she was being raped without that they were really fucking with her. This was the worst experience she had ever had and the worst part of it all, in a way, she was also liking it. She could feel how her vulva stood open, because she could feel how the cold metal of the chair was touching the inside of her puss as well as those warm fingers playing with her lips and clit.

The men enjoyed the view they got from this girl, that pussy looked like it was opening up for them, and they kept on playing with it, until they even noticed that her vagina was opening up. One by one, they plunged their fingers inside of her and every time when they did this, this girl moaned for them in pleasure. Even when she was also still crying in dismay.

Sabina gasped loudly when she felt how more than one finger was pushed inside her vagina. She was surprised that she could take so many fingers without feeling any pain or discomfort. She couldn't be sure about it, but she thought that at least three fingers must be inside of her by now.

Even the men were surprised to see how this little pussy took four of their fingers at the same time. Well, with a signal to each other, they had decided on plunging one finger each inside of this hot and dripping wet pussy. And when they saw how all four fingers ended up inside her without a problem, they couldn't help it, but they had to smile. Luckily, their balaclavas made their smiles invisible for this hot naked girl that was squirming on her chair.

And then they did something wicked. They started to pull outwards with their fingers, opening up that little pussy even more. Sabina started screaming when she felt this, because this time, it was hurting her. In response, the men just laughed at her.

Sabina lifted up her pelvis, to try to get away from those nasty, playful fingers. However, instead, the result was that she only gave those men a better view on her pussy. They all gaped into that open orifice of this girl, and they even saw how some of her secretions were running out of her and down towards her firm ass that wasn't any longer resting on the chair.

One of the men pulled out his finger and grabbed those fleshy butt cheeks in his hands and held her up from the chair. The finger that had been in her pussy was still wet, and he decided to have some fun with this girl's asshole. He moved his finger towards her anus and started rubbing it.

"OH NO!" Sabina thought when she felt how his finger was at her opening at the back. "Please NO! NOT THERE!" she shouted at him while she looked at him with wide open eyes.

Sabina couldn't see it of course, but he was smiling at her, and then he just pushed his finger inside of her asshole. She screamed it out in pain and started sobbing out loud. Sabina hadn't thought she could be humiliated even more after those fingers had been stretching open her vagina, but this, this finger in her ass, that was now even fucking her there, it was ... her mind just shut down at that point, she just couldn't form any coherent thought anymore. The only thing she could hear echoing through her head was, "NO! NO! STOP! OH NO..."

The men noticed how Sabina's body stopped fighting back against what they were doing. She was now letting it all happen to her and the muscles of her pussy and ass relaxed completely. In a way, they knew they had broken the resistance of her and that their job was done. However, they had gone so far already that they wanted to push it even further.

And those fingers, well, they kept on busy with tickling that hot pussy that was now leaking fluids. Those juices ran down towards that finger that was going up and down that girl's asshole.

"Wow, she's so hot!" one of them said.

"Look at her, she loves it," another one said.

"Let see if she can take more," even another one said.

They laughed and to their surprise, Sabina only let out some whimpering sounds along with moans of pleasure. That last thing surprised them the most of course.

However, that she was acting like this was very normal of course. Now that Sabina's mind had let go of all the bad feelings that she had been having about what was being done to her, her body had taken over and her body only felt pleasure from all those fingers and hands playing with it. And her mind just reacted on those feelings and made her now squirm in pleasure.

Sabina was completely unconscious about what was being done to her. Her body gave many signals of pleasure to her brain, and she became only conscious about it again when she felt how her body started to shake because she was getting close to an orgasm. When she felt this, she took control over her mind again and fought against her own climax that was so near. She just didn't want to cum in front of those men. Now that she was again consciously aware about what was going on, the thought of them seeing her orgasm was the ultimate humiliation in her mind, and she didn't want it to happen.

She now felt those fingers playing with her puss again and how that one guy was still holding her up with one hand and fingering her asshole with two fingers. And then she almost jumped out of her body when she noticed how she was moaning loudly from pleasure. She bit on her lip again and tried to contain those sounds of pleasure from escaping her lips. However, she couldn't hold it back and moaned and groaned in pleasure and displeasure.

And then one of those free hands started to rub her clitoris with his thumb. She felt how something exploded in her mind, and she just screamed it out when she had her orgasm. It was a scream born in pleasure and embarrassment. It almost sounded like a howl from an animal in distress.

When the men felt how this girl's vagina wall contracted around their fingers and how more of her hot fluids started to run out of her cunt. They knew she was having a real orgasm. This wasn't her faking it, because they could also see it on her face that she wasn't only feeling pleasure about it, but that she also felt very ashamed about the fact that she was having an orgasm while they were molesting her. They even saw a lot of new tears running down her face as well.

However, they didn't let go of her yet. They only intensified their effort and in return, the girl started to moan even more loudly, and she had one orgasm after the other, making her ooze out a lot of her nice smelling juices that gathered into a puddle on her chair.

When they felt how the girl's body went limp, they finally pulled out their fingers and made her body drop onto the chair again. The girl was panting and seemed like she was more unconscious than conscious again.

They went standing in front of her and looked at her. They saw how her body was glistening from her sweat, her breasts were moving up and down rapidly from her breathing and her pussy stood wide open with a nice puddle of her own juices between her thighs. If they didn't know better, they would think that her pussy was even gasping for air. Her vagina was quivering and it almost looked like it was sucking in air. The girl was lying on the chair with her head backwards.

It almost took the girl two minutes the calm down. However, then she started to move in her chair again and looked at the men. They saw how the girl's eyes went wide open at first, and then she closed them while she turned her head away.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.