Agent X5 - Trouble in Paradise - Cover

Agent X5 - Trouble in Paradise

Copyright© 2010 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 8

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This story is about four girls that get into trouble with a black ops group. It's up to the interrogators to find out which of the girl(s) have the information they need.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Masturbation  

Agent 1 was preparing himself for the last 'recruitment' test of those four naked suspects. He hoped it would give him an insight in how well those girls were trained. He thought that if some of them would be an agent of that terrorist organization, those girls would also have been given some combat training.

He decided on just wearing his camouflage pants and a vest this time, without his insignias, so he wouldn't give away that he was part of the Rescue 2 team. However, he had asked four of his men to be the personal guards of those four women. He also had asked four of the real new recruits to be present in the gym and four others for the outdoor activities. It would perhaps give those four girls a fighting chance. After all, one of their fully trained soldiers would probably walk over those girls. He also had made some arrangements, so that his closest friend on base could be the drillmaster at hand.

When he was ready, he took a stroll through the building and thought about the things that were ahead of them. He knew that this would be the last time that those girls would be put to the test under the guise of being recruited. After this, the real interrogation would start and those girls would finally know what was going on around here. Some of them could maybe already know what was going on, but none of them had openly shown it to the other girls or to the people that were watching their every move.

When he walked into the open air, he saw his four men already waiting for him. However, those four weren't the only one waiting outside, it seemed his secretary had done her job and the girls would have a rather huge audience for their next test.

He gave some extra instructions to his men, and then they went inside the building, to get those naked suspects for him. The drillmaster came standing next to him and asked, "So, do you think that all of them are part of that organization?"

"I'm not sure," Agent 1 told him truthfully. "Up until now, they all seem to believe that this recruitment thing is real, although some of them have their doubts about it. However, none of them have said or done anything that would make them the suspect to focus on. I only hope we can find out which of those girls are the most dangerous with our next test."

"Well, I sure will behave as a 'real' drillmaster towards them!" the drillmaster said.

Agent 1 chuckled and said, "Just be yourself, that will be already tough enough for those girls!"

The drillmaster also laughed with his remark, because he sure was planning to shout at them like he would do with real recruits.

And our four naked girls, well they were still waiting in the interrogation rooms for what would happen next. They had greatly appreciated the water bottle they had received from those guards, but being left alone like this, brought also some bad feelings up when they started to think about their predicament.

Now that Sylvia had some time on her own, without any distractions, she let her mind going over all the things she had seen today and what had been done to her. She couldn't help it, but she felt that something fishy was going on around here. If this was really a recruitment, then why would they have shown her those two pictures of that couple she had met on her last night in Brazil. Was it maybe because of those two that she and the others had been brought to this place, and if so, could those two people be a part of this organization or could they be the people they were after instead? How longer she thought about it, how less she could believe that this was a recruitment thing. Would they really have all their recruits walk around in the nude on this base? That was something you would do to an enemy instead of a recruit, just for making them feel uncomfortable and uneasy with the situation at hand. No, she was more than sure that it wasn't a recruitment thing that was going on around here. However, for now, she would play along and maybe try to have some fun with it, before it would turn bad for her and Sofia. She was sure that when the veil would fall, that she would be put in even more embarrassing and threatening situations. Working with them would maybe be the only way in making sure they wouldn't hurt her. And after coming to this conclusion, she relaxed her mind, took the bottle of water and emptied it by taking a few gulps, slaking her thirst in the process.

Sofia wasn't so much thinking about the situation she was in, she was more troubled with the fact that she had maybe failed that polygraph test, and if she had failed it, what would happen? Would she be sent home? And if so, would Sylvia be going with her? She shook with her head and tried to think about something else, but the only other thing she could think of, was that she didn't get it why they wouldn't give her anything to wear. Being naked on a holiday is maybe fun, but in a situation like this, when she wasn't sure about what would happen next, she felt somewhat scared and embarrassed about it. She sure hoped it wouldn't take too long anymore before she could get dressed. It sure would be much easier for her when she could face those people while wearing some clothes.

And then you had Petra and Sabina. Those two were really two opposites at this point. Petra was totally relaxed and felt like all her troubles were over, while Sabina was pacing around in her room and thinking that she had made the biggest mistake of her life by lying. Why couldn't she just have told them the truth? Maybe then they even wouldn't ask her those embarrassing questions she was afraid of to answer.

In a way, all four girls were somewhat relieved when the door opened and a soldier came into the room. Even when Sofia and Sabina felt troubled by the fact that it was a man coming inside, they were also happy about it, because it would mean they could get their minds off of those bad thoughts that they were having.

In all four rooms happened mostly the same thing, the soldiers asked them to get up from their chair, and then they were blindfolded and taken by the arm and led out of the room.

Not knowing where they were going now, and the fact that they were being led around the place blindfolded, made it only more unnerving for Sofia and Sabina. They tried to cover up as best as they could, but by the remarks they heard sometimes, it was obvious that many people were watching them in certain parts of the building. Sabina even let out a squeal when somebody pinched her left ass cheek, it was of course followed by laughter from those people around her.

Sylvia hadn't been sure about it until now, but when Sabina had squealed like that, she finally knew that the others were also around her. In a way, she was happy about it, because she knew that as a group, they would feel more courageous. Well, Sylvia knew that at least Sofia would feel better about it when she wouldn't be facing those people on her own.

At a certain point, Sylvia even thought that they were being led trough a huge office area. The sounds she could hear around her, reminded her on the sounds at her own workplace. It was mostly the same chatter that she could hear that also went on in the office where she worked. And also the way how they were zigzagging through this area, reminded her on how she had to do the same at her workplace if she wanted to go from one desk to another. If she didn't know better, she thought those soldiers were showing them off to all the employees in the building.

When Sylvia felt how some heat was coming towards her from somewhere in front of her, she knew that they were being taken outside. And it became even more obvious when she felt how the surface of the floor changed from wood into sand. The hot sun shining on her exposed body was also an indication of course. Inside the building, it had been very nice, but outside, it was very warm in comparison.

Once outside, the soldiers didn't stop walking, they just pulled the girls along and crossed the base. At certain areas, the girls could hear men and even women shout at them. Some of them were even hooting or whistling at them. However, the things those people shouted at them, especially about the shape of their bodies, breasts and even about their asses and pussies made them blush. Well, three of the four girls were blushing. Sylvia was more than surprised that she could feel how she was getting aroused by the thought that those people liked what they saw. Luckily, the girls couldn't read the minds of those people, or they not only would have been blushing, but also would have been very scared. Because many of them were thinking that they would like to do more than just look at those naked girls, maybe even taking them to their barracks and have their way with them.

The fact that Sylvia could feel how she was getting aroused by this all, surprised her. She hadn't gotten excited like this in years, well, not from just walking in the nude somewhere. The last time she had felt like this was when she had been going to the nude beach for the first few times. In a way, she liked it, but it also scared her somewhat. She was afraid those soldiers would notice this and maybe think because she was liking it, that they could do other things with her as well. The thought that some of them would make love with her, or better said, fuck her or rape her, scared her a lot. She loved sex, but not when it was forced upon her.

Agent 1 finally saw those girls walking towards him, with his men guiding them by holding on to one of their arms. It was the first time he saw them in the flesh and not on a picture or on a screen. He was very surprised that he was struck by the beauty of those naked girls. It wasn't the first time he had made his female suspect strip for him, because he knew that this always helped to make a girl more manageable. However, this was the first time that they were doing something like this, and it seemed that his own mind was now playing tricks with him and seeing them as real new recruits, opening up other possibilities that didn't exist with those other female suspects he had his hands on. He tried to block those thoughts out of his mind and to focus on the things at hand. Well, he knew that soon those girls would be treated as normal suspects again and the fun would be over for them. He only hoped they would talk before they would need to take drastic measures. And very far away in his mind, he also hoped that some of them would be innocent and who knows, maybe they really could be recruited. Female agents, with looks like these girls, could come in handy to seduce other suspects and maybe even get them to talk without even taking them out of the playing field.

The four naked girls now stood not too far away from him, and he let his eyes wander over their bodies. "Hmm," he thought. "If only we could have met in other circumstances."

The drillmaster made them stand in a row in front of him and then gave the signal to remove their blindfolds. The soldiers that had led them to here, quickly removed the blindfolds and went standing behind them.

The girls blinked with their eyes for a moment, until they were accustomed to the bright light of the sun. When they saw how this mean looking guy was looking at them, some of them trembled physically from the sudden fright they felt.

The man was walking in front of them, checking their bodies out and when Sabina tried to cover up, he said, "Keep those hands to your side, maggot!" He had sounded really nasty when he had said this.

Sabina saw him looking at her with those demanding eyes and quickly placed her arms next to her body again. She even stood in attention like you would expect from a real soldier.

At the inside, the drillmaster smiled. He loved the sight of those four naked girls. He was sure that two of them could be well trained, they had the body for it. Another of them looked fine, but she had less muscle tone. And then there was that one girl that had tried to cover up, she was way too skinny for his taste, she would probably be a pushover for the men. However, he also knew that you could never judge a book by the cover, so perhaps one of those girls would surprise him ... maybe.

When the drillmaster noticed that he had the full attention of those four girls, he said, "I have heard I need to test you four! Well, we do this by making our maggots go through an obstacle course without prior training. The soldier standing behind you will follow you, and he will tell you what to do if you wouldn't know it yourself. However, I think everything will be very obvious, so they will probably only need to make sure that you do it correctly."

When he had said this, the girls looked behind him, and they saw a huge field with many obstacles on it. All of it seemed like the usual things you would expect to find on an obstacle course, well, a military obstacle course.

The drillmaster went on with his explanation and what would happen when they didn't do it correctly. While he was doing this, most of the girls also noticed that his eyes kept on wandering all over their bodies, and it seemed he was a pussy guy, because that was the area of their bodies that his eyes lingered on the most.

"And maggots, to make it a little more exciting for you girls, we also have asked four of our other recruits to join us today. Try to follow them and when you can beat them, you can maybe lose your status as a maggot and receive some rewards! Any questions so far?"

"Um ... Yes," Sylvia said.

"Yes ... who?" the drillmaster said with a stern voice.

"Um ... Yes, Sir?!" Sylvia said, not completely sure if he meant this.

"That's better," he said. "So, what's your question?"

"Can we have some clothes ... maybe?"

"Didn't you listen?"

"Umm ... I did ... Sir."

"Well, didn't you hear me say you are maggots?"

"Huh?! ... yes I did!" Sylvia said completely confused with his statement.

"Well, ever seen maggots with clothes?"

"No, Sir?!" Sylvia said, getting the drift of his statement.

"Well, why do you think you deserve clothes if maggots don't wear them?"

"Hmm, I was just asking ... Sir," Sylvia said somewhat disappointed.

"Well, because we aren't that evil," the drillmaster said with a smile. "We have thought to give you girls some clothes to cover up with."

Some of the girls started to smile when they heard this, but when they heard the drillmaster say, "So, put on your sneakers, and then we can start," their smiles went away again.

"What an asshole," Sabina thought. "Giving us hope and taking it away by just giving us some sneakers to wear."

The soldiers behind the girls came standing next to them and gave them a pair of sneakers. The soldiers were smiling at the girls and some of the girls managed to give them a smile back while accepting those sneakers.

Sabina hadn't noticed it until now, but she heard people talking with each other not too far away, she looked behind her and was struck by the sight of uncountable soldiers watching them. When she saw all those people, she almost had jumped out of her skin. She couldn't believe she would be running on that obstacle course ... naked ... with all of them looking at her. However, she also noticed a change in her own mind, because she could see that some of those men were also looking at her, and they didn't look disgusted with her body, they looked ... maybe ... interested in her ... sexually. When this went through her head, even she started to smile. Maybe running around naked wasn't that bad after all. Even when she was still feeling ashamed and uncomfortable about it, it also was slowly giving her a better feeling about her own body, she even started to feel somewhat proud about it when she saw how those men were so happy when they looked at her naked body.

All the girls had now put on those sneakers they had received and they all were happy about the fact that they had gotten the correct size of shoes to wear.

"Okay, let's see how you girls will handle yourself! And recruits, make sure none of those girls are faster than you, or you will be maggots again! And don't think that I'm joking," the drillmaster said while looking at those four young soldiers standing next those girls.

Those four started to walk to the beginning of the course and the girls followed them. Walking behind them, all girls could see how well trained those soldiers were. They were only wearing their long pants and running shoes, and with their upper bodies naked, the girls could see how well-build, they were. It sure would be difficult for them to win from these guys.

Sylvia had seen that there was a high wall on the course, and she had decided to stay with Sofia until they were over that wall. She knew that Sofia was well trained as well, but she also knew that she lacked some upper body strength. Climbing that wall wouldn't be a problem for Sofia, but the last part of pulling herself over the wall, could maybe be a bit too much for her friend.

Agent 1's four soldiers followed behind the group, and they would follow those girls along the track to make sure they wouldn't do anything stupid, like trying to escape maybe. And it also would be an extra reward for them, because they sure knew that at certain places on the course, those girls would probably expose themselves even more than they already did.

"Petra," Sabina whispered.

"Yes?"

"Can you help me?"

"Only if you can keep up with me," Petra said somewhat annoyed by Sabina's question. Petra was planning of keeping up and maybe even win from some or all of those soldiers. "Who knows, maybe it would earn me some clothes. What other rewards could they give us naked girls," she thought.

The two groups were now at the start of the course. The male recruits gave a last look at those naked girls, and they were sure those girls would have no chance against them.

"Okay! Recruits! Maggots! Do your best and make sure I won't be ashamed about you guys, because if you shame me, it won't be your best day!"

Hearing this, some of the girls felt their tummy turn. Wasn't it already bad enough that they needed to do it naked? Now they would perhaps also get punished when they would fail. It made Sabina and Sofia even more nervous about what they were about to do.

"Guys ... get ready..." the drillmaster said, and the tension raised inside the bodies of the eight people waiting to start their run.

"GO!" the drillmaster shouted and those eight stormed away towards the first obstacle.

At the start, they all stayed together. Petra was ahead of the group and the four male recruits just followed her for now, enjoying the view of that naked and firm ass shaking in front of them. And also watching those huge breasts that showed up at the left and the right of her body while she ran. It made those men almost laugh out loud when they saw how those things moved on her chest. They even took their time to look at the other girls that were running next to them. Sylvia and Sofia's breasts weren't as big as Petra's, and because they were rather firm, they didn't fly around as crazy like those of Petra, but still, they made very sexy jiggling movements. Only Sabina had it easier than all the other girls, maybe for the first time in her life, she was glad that her breasts weren't that big and even when they also jiggled sexy, hers were the only pair of tits that wouldn't hurt after a long run without a sports bra to support them.

The four other soldiers, who needed to look after the girls, were more than happy that their boss had decided that they could keep an eye on those four bodies. The view they got this time was far better than on all the previous exercises on this course. However, they also wished that they could maybe also have some hands-on time with them. That would make it even sweeter than looking at those gorgeous girls. It sure was a pity that these girls weren't real recruits, because they sure would liven up the place. Not that the other women on base aren't good looking, but these four naked nymphs were sure something else.

While those eight had started running, the audience started shouting and yelling at them, and they followed them on the course. They just walked to an area where they could keep an eye on them without getting in the way. However, most of them went standing at those obstacles where they thought that they would see some extra interesting things.

When they reached the first obstacle, it was the one that you would find at the beginning on most obstacle courses. Just some tires lying on the ground, forty tires in total, laid out into two rows, and because they had four sets of them, all of them could easily start on it at the same time.

They all seemed very coordinated and none of them had a problem with it. At the end of this obstacle, you had two men in front, followed by Petra, and then the others closely behind her.

They now had to run along a pathway that had five low walls on it that they could easily jump over with placing their hands on top of it and swinging their legs over it.

At this point, Petra came a little closer to the two men in front of the group. However, Sofia and Sabina lost some terrain on the two men trailing behind Petra. Sylvia managed to follow those two recruits, but she decided to stay with them because she knew that the next wall would probably be the wall where she needed to help Sofia, and maybe also Sabina, because Petra sure wasn't planning on helping her friend, it seemed.

After they had passed those five walls, they had to run for about four-hundred meters and then they reached a four meter high wall, with four ropes hanging down on it.

By the time Sylvia and those two male recruits, that were with her, reached the wall, Petra and the other two recruits had already climbed to the top of the wall. Some of the onlookers were standing there and when Petra swung her leg over the top of the wall, they saw what they had hoped to see and started shouting at her. She had of course flashed her well hidden pussy at them when she had climbed over the wall. Petra wasn't too happy about this, but she tried to keep her mind on what she was doing and ignored those men shouting at her.

Sylvia and those two recruits quickly climbed the wall too and when Sylvia was at the top, she also swung her leg over the wall, and in the process exposed herself to those guys standing there. They again started making noise and one of them even shouted, "Wow, nice pussy, girl!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.