Home Schooling: New Intake

by Dr Scribble

Copyright© 2010 by Dr Scribble

Erotica Sex Story: Della's home with her new daughter, Susan, and Don, father of both of them, invites his Aunt Grace to help out with the housekeeping, because his sister, Celia, is herself away giving birth to their son. Grace brings her son, Joplin, with her. He turns out to be Don's son also. Soon both men and both women are enjoying sexual relations with each other, and the consequences are just what you'd expect.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   .

Fourth in the 'Home Schooling' series, which are best read in order.

One thing almost nobody knew about Don Bradley was the closeness of his relationship with his mother's sister, Aunt Grace.

It started to get really close — into the adult phase, as he would put it later — when he had finished his college course and graduated with a degree in computer programming. By then he was twenty-two and had seen his Aunt only twice in the four years he'd been studying. Prior to that, as a teenager, his relationships with all his relatives, with girls, and with other people in general, had been limited by his lack of self-confidence and general ignorance about how to relate to the world in a reasonably friendly and relaxed manner.

At college, he lost his virginity and much of his gaucheness, and gradually began to widen his interest in other people beyond what they might do for him in a bedroom — though discovering that had been fun, once the female students — and one female tutor — had discovered that not only was Don generously endowed in the penis department, his natural reclusiveness led to a total failure to brag about whatever he did with them. And he discovered that by making sex feel good for the woman, she would ensure it was good for him. And his discretion was much prized, as none of the women who shared his bed wanted the world to know they were doing so.

Most of the girls were using a form of contraception which didn't oblige Don to take any precautions himself. At first he hadn't understood when one of his ardent girlfriends suddenly stopped visiting him and soon afterwards left the college, when her swelling belly started to be noticeable. Over the period of his tuition, he impregnated, unknowingly, two more students. He impregnated the tutor, too, but he knew what he was doing that time, because she told him. He hadn't been able to control himself at the thought of deliberately creating a life, and she had encouraged him to dump his balls in her fertile womb several times. It turned out she had a husband who spent a lot of time away on sales trips, and was never around (and if around, awake) long enough to give her the attention, and the baby, she craved. Learning that Don was discreet, she'd simply promoted him to surrogate father.

She'd promised to keep in touch when he'd last seen her, the day he graduated, but he'd never heard from her again except for an envelope which arrived more than a year later, containing only a photograph of a few-months-old baby. There was no name, either of the child or the sender, so whilst he realised it was probably a baby he'd made, he didn't know who was the mother.

Aunt Grace had attended his graduation, along with the rest of his family, including his sister, Celia. Grace was a forty-year-old spinster at the time, working in a large commercial bank. She turned out to be an interesting person, and Don became quite fascinated by her. He'd started going to her home — a well-appointed place with good sized gardens and even a swimming pool under cover at the back — regularly, where she would tell him about her life and experiences and try to make him understand the world of finance, which he couldn't get his head round very easily.

Then there had come the day when he'd nearly drowned in her pool. It had been simple exhaustion, from swimming hard, combined with sudden, excruciating cramps in his limbs. Fortunately, Grace had chosen that moment to come outside. She was wearing a sun-suit in bright yellow cotton. Don, screaming with pain and thrashing about in the water, saw the flash of yellow as she dived into the water and surfaced beside him, putting one arm round him and dragging him towards the aluminium ladder. Thankfully, the cramps eased.

To keep his head out of water, she swam on her back, one arm holding him pressed against her, while she used the other for propulsion. Don was aware that his aunt's firm and pneumatic breasts were pressed against him. He felt his boner stiffening as she propelled them both to the ladder. By the time they reached it, it was tenting his swimming trunks, and had broken the surface, leaving not much doubt about his condition. He raised his eyes to hers. She was staring at the bulge, until the sudden cessation of forward movement through the water caused it to sink, when she turned her gaze on his face.

'Do you have ... an erection, Don?' she asked, wriggling slightly against him.

He swallowed. 'Yes. Sorry, I couldn't help it... '

'How could you?' She sounded amazed.

Don didn't know how to explain it. 'Well, because of you, Aunt Grace. I'm sorry, as soon as I can, I'll move.'

She became aware that her legs had wrapped themselves around him, keeping his butt pressed against her groin. The resulting sensations were pinging around in her pussy and nipples, which had stiffened and now poked firmly against the material of her sun-suit. She relaxed her grip enough to help him grab the ladder, which necessitated his turning over while she still held him close — obviously, to prevent his slipping back into the water, but in practical terms, he was now grinding his cock against her pussy mound and she was pressing her tingling nipples against his chest.

'Aunt Grace?' Don prompted.

She sighed and relaxed her grip of him. 'Sorry, ' she said. 'Didn't mean to do that. It's just that ... well, it's not something that happens to me every day.'

He arched his eyebrows. 'You don't mind, then?'

She wriggled once more, gasped and pulled herself away, shaking her head. Her hands went down — he watched through the water — to her mound and she rubbed herself for a moment.

'Just give me a minute, ' she gasped again.

Don grabbed the ladder firmly and climbed out of the water. Behind him, he heard Aunt Grace sigh, and a moment later she climbed out herself.

'Are you all right?' she asked.

'Yes, thank you, ' he replied, rubbing the calf and thigh muscles which had cramped.

'You should lay down and let me do that, ' his aunt said, leading him to a sunbed beside the pool.

She arranged a pillow under his head so he could see what she was doing, then beginning at his toes, she slowly pulled and pinched and nipped and rubbed her way up both legs.

Don's boner had not completely softened, and as she reached his thighs, and her fingers brushed it through the material of his swimming shorts.

After a moment, she sat back, on the edge of the sunbed and said, 'it's really uncomfortable wearing this damp sun dress. Do you mind if I take it off?'

Without waiting for a reply, she took hold of the garment and lifted it over her head, leaving Don staring at her naked body, as firm-fleshed as that of a young woman half her age. Her nipples, he noticed, were sticking out.

She saw the direction of his gaze.

'You like my breasts?' she asked.

'I do, ' he said, his tongue flicking over his lips, which were suddenly dry.

She leaned towards him.

'You want to touch them?'

'Yes, ' he said, reaching for her breasts with his hands, and feeling how warm and firm they were. He brought the nearest nipple to his mouth and latched on, sucking and licking it while his aunt sucked her stomach in and wriggled appreciatively.

'Don't mind me, ' she said happily, 'I'll just carry on giving you a good rub. Then you can do me, ' she added, blithely heedless of the ambiguous nature of her words.

She stopped after a minute and stood.

'I think it will be easier if you lay right along the sunbed, ' she said, arranging his legs where she wanted them. A moment later, she lifted one leg and straddled him, sitting so that her swollen pussy lips were resting on Don's prick, separated only be the thin material of his trunks.

She tutted, stood up, and got hold of them. 'These are still very wet, ' she said, 'I think they'd better come off.'

Moments later, his trunks were on the floor and she resumed her previous position, at which point Don learned that he was not the only one of them who was wet.

Grace pushed and pulled at his chest and the muscles of his abdomen. She was so vigorous that as she worked on him, her pussy tended to slide along his cock, which was rock-hard and laying along his stomach. She had to lean forward to massage the muscles in his neck, which meant that her melon-like breasts dangled invitingly close to Don's mouth.

He needed no second invitation, and captured one stiff nipple between his lips, while using a hand to cup the other breast. Grace simply moaned her appreciation and slid harder along his cock shaft. Inevitably, after one of those movements, she slid completely off it, and when she pressed back, his cock had lifted its head several degrees from the horizontal and was perfectly lined up with the widening entrance to Grace's pussy. She felt it nudge inside her, and slid backwards, forcing Don's generous endowment to push aside the walls of her baby-tube until it butted up against her cervix.

She gave a little involuntary jerk when she felt that, then, with her pussy slowly massaging Don's prick, she went back to work on his neck muscles, and making sure that he treated her nipples fairly, swapping them over when she couldn't stand any more licking or sucking on one side or the other. All the attention they were getting was communicating itself by neural pathways directly to the nerves gathered together in her pussy, where they had the express purpose of encouraging and preparing her to be spermed by the fat rod currently giving her so much delight on its own account.

'Oh, Don! This is sooo goooood!' she groaned, beginning to churn her hips around in little circular movements, which caused his prick to stir her swampy insides most delightfully.

The strength in her arms began to wane and eventually, her breasts squashed on his chest, she leaned down and kissed him on the lips. It was an open-mouthed kiss, and she accompanied it with more screwing and grinding motions of her pelvis, making his prick nudge against her cervix time and again.

'Aunt Grace, ' muttered Don when he could speak, 'I'm gonna cum. You'd better let me pull out.'

Her response was first to jam her pussy down hard on him, forcing his prick as far inside her as possible, and speed up and strengthen the massaging, milking motions of her pussy walls, whilst at the same time smiling happily.

'That's all right, my dear, just cum in me, ' she said, and covered his lips with hers again.

Don assumed she was as protected as he'd believed those girls at college to be, so when he felt his nuts tighten and the spooge begin to pulse along his shaft, he thrust up as hard as he could against her, making sure his cock head was in contact with the trembling opening to her womb. His cock belched the first dollop of thick cream against her cervix, and he pressed hard against her again, in time for the second pulse of baby-batter to shoot almost unimpeded into her womb. Her pussy walls cramped around his shaft, encouraging it to fire successive globs of sperm-containing semen where it would be most likely to do its job.

He pushed each pulse of sperm into her as far as he could, still making little thrusting movements even when his balls had been emptied, until they were both exhausted.

Grace kissed him again. 'I think you can cut out the 'Aunt' thing, considering. Just call me Grace. And thank you. I hope we do that again.'

'Me too, ' he averred.

She kissed him and ground against him again, keeping his softening prick in her. 'Glad we both feel that way, Don.'

The sunbed was narrow, but by some judicious wriggling they managed to roll so that they remained coupled to each other, both on their sides.

When finally his prick slipped out of her, she used a hand to prevent leakage, and stood up.

'Let's go get a drink, ' she said, and led the way into the house.

By the time they'd drunk a mug of coffee, Grace found that Don't sexual apparatus was back in working order. This time, she took him up to her bedroom, where she was able to thank him on two more occasions for shooting her pussy full of his hot sperm.

After that, Don made sure he spent a lot of time round at Grace's house.

She shooed him away after three months, when he'd admitted to a growing attraction to Ellie Moore, whom he'd met at his office. Grace told him he needed to get himself a nice girl of his own age. She didn't tell him about the baby he had made, which was what she had wanted all along. She wasn't keen on the idea of having a man around the house more or less permanently, and she didn't tell him that, either. She figured if he knew about her pregnancy, he'd be demanding she marry him or something, which was patently — in her opinion — inappropriate. After all, marriage is something she always thought should be entered into voluntarily, and not because one of the parties saw it as his duty. Knowing what Don was like, she figured he'd be one of the dutiful ones.

Over a few weeks, therefore, Don stopped seeing Grace regularly, except for routine nephew/Aunt visits, and in the meantime, his infatuation with Ellie grew into love, they married, and not long afterwards, Della was born.

Now Ellie had been dead for nearly five years, and Della had born Don's child, and his sister Celia was close to term with another.


It was Della who triggered the next series of events. When her baby was scarcely two months old, Celia went into labour, the hospital deciding to keep her in for a few days after the birth of her son. Della struggled to keep house for herself, Don and Susan but after only one day, she was very tired.

Don shook his head despairingly. He'd never been much good at housework, but with Della helping, they'd managed. Now, with the addition of a third member of the household, and Della still learning how to cope with her baby, nearly all the chores seemed suddenly to have become so much more onerous.

So Della suggested Don ask his Aunt Grace over for a few days until Celia was fit to return home and help out with the housekeeping jobs.

'Why, Don! It's no problem, '' Grace said when Don had finally explained the nature of his invitation. 'You won't mind if I bring Joplin with me?'

Joplin was her sixteen year old son.

'Of course not, Grace.'

Grace and Joplin arrived two days later, their big car piled high with enough baggage to last them an indeterminate length of time. Don and Della rushed outside onto the driveway. Don embraced his aunt, while Della kissed Joplin lightly on the cheek before doing the same with Grace. With arms around each other, Grace, Don and Della led the way into the house, while Joplin followed, not quite comfortable in the strange surroundings.

Indoors, Della noticed he was quiet, and made an effort to draw him out.

'You want to try the hot tub?' she asked, aware they'd had a long drive.

'Er, oh! Okay, ' he said. 'I'll have to go find my shorts.'

She smiled. 'Yeah. I'll go and slip into something more comfortable, ' she said.

In the meantime, Don and Grace had been kissing.

'It's good to see you again, after all this time, Don, ' she said.

He smiled. 'And it's good to see you, Grace. Or is that "Aunt Grace" again now?'

Grace tapped him lightly on the nose. 'Never, Don. I'd prefer it if you didn't think of me as your aunt — especially after what we did.' Her eyes flickered towards Joplin for an instant, but he noticed and his eyes widened.

'You mean... ' he whispered hoarsely.

'Well, it isn't so surprising, ' she said quietly, 'considering that we fucked like rabbits for three months.'

He took her arm and led her through the house onto the rear terrace, where there was a comfortable two-person swing. He chewed his lip.

'But I thought you were protected, ' he said. 'You never said anything about using a condom.'

She smiled at him. 'No, I didn't, did I! You can be quite obtuse, sometimes, Don. I thought that might have changed when you were older. Hasn't it occurred to you that you did just what I wanted you to do?'

He stared at her before a smile slowly spread across his face. He suddenly struck his forehead with the heel of one hand.

'Oh! The duplicity of women! You wanted a baby!'

'I was forty, Don, and single. My time was fast coming to an end — in fact, having a first baby at forty isn't a good idea. But I was fit, and all my plumbing was in good working order, in those days, and as luck would have it, Joplin was a perfect baby, and has proved to be a fine son as he's grown.'

They both looked at their son as he came out of the house in his swimming shorts, accompanied by Della, who had changed into a modest white bikini, with black edging.

'Fancy a soak yourself?' asked Don. 'There's room for six in there at a squash, so four will be easy.'

'Okay. I'll change into something, though: no skinny-dipping — just yet, at any rate, ' she said. 'Joplin is a mite straight-laced.'

They stood up and headed for the door. 'Probably not for much longer, ' said Don, taking in his son's fine athletic figure.

Della had been studying it since she got in the pool, surreptitiously, from under her lashes. There was a bulge in his shorts and when she had deliberately wriggled in a way which parted her legs, she'd seen that bulge grow. A corresponding ball of heat in her abdomen began to grow too, at the thought she was turning the boy on. She knew her father was turned on by her, but she hadn't had the opportunity girls who attended the local high school had, to find out how widely their charms were appreciated. So the thought that a male other than her father appreciated her looks was gratifying. She decided to tease him a little, and ran a finger along the black edging along the top of her bra, where the swell of her breasts was in great evidence.

'Do you think this bikini's a bit small, Joplin?' she asked innocently. 'I had it before the baby — well, before I got pregnant, actually — but my boobs seem to have swollen up a lot with the milk.'

She broke off, watching him squeezing his legs together and pressing down on his cock with the back of his arms in a discreet attempt to suppress his erection.

'Oh, dammit!' she went on, pleased with the effect she was having on her cousin, 'I can't touch them these days without milk squirting out. Er, do you mind... ?'

She felt behind her and a moment later the strapless bra slipped off her, revealing her swollen breasts, both leaking milk down her chest and dripping into the water. She looked up at Joplin beseechingly.

'Joplin, help me out here, please. My milk's getting in the water.'

'W-What do you want me to do?' he asked.

'Well, there's nothing here to catch it in — you'll just have to drink it. I can't get a nipple in my own mouth. Sorry, but please help.'

He left his seat and knelt between her legs which had moved further apart of their own volition.

'You're sure? You want me to ... suck?'

'Yes. Hurry.'

He swallowed nervously, then leaned forward and brought his lips to her left nipple, sucking it into his mouth.

'Aah!' she sighed, as she felt her milk let down and pour across his tongue in a flood.

After five minutes, the breast was empty and she nudged him across to the other one.

The ball of fire in Della's belly was being stoked by the attention her breasts were receiving, and her breathing had become strong and steady. She wrapped her arms round her cousin and stroked up and down his back, slowly allowing her hands to slide further and further down, past his waist. Her fingers slipped beneath the waistband of Joplin's shorts and round, between his legs, until the long nails of her middle finger scraped slightly along the sensitive wrinkles of his scrotum.

He gasped and his hips bumped against her, his very evident boner bouncing against Della's pussy mound. The heat inside her suddenly blossomed and she sighed with pleasure as she felt the internal muscles in her belly ripple and clench, while her pussy suddenly felt wet and sticky. The pressure of his boner on her mound maintained the heat, and she held his butt cheeks, pulling him against her.

Joplin lifted his head and glanced up to see her watching him through heavy-lidded eyes. He held his hands against her sides and inserted his thumb in the waistband of her briefs, simultaneously pressing his lips against hers so she could only grunt her approval as their tongues intertwined.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.