Journey Outward - Cover

Journey Outward

Copyright© 2010 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 41: Just the five

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 41: Just the five - What has Chronos done this time. When she returns to the Compound, she finds it filled with new faces... and a call to war. She watches in horror and wonder as the chaos around her increases.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse  

The empire now is taking us seriously as they have sent 2 sets of troops and none of them are ever going to make it back. I hang back with the healers and the very bored looking Killmick boys. They are not going to be allowed in until the rest of the fighting has died back.

As we make out way to the gate, I can see the Empire have a couple of large artillery guns set up on the high watch towers. And from what I can tell are sending out a mass of heavily armed troops. But they are in for a surprise.

As the new troops rush out of the gate, their counter parts up in the towers try to open fire, It is too bad that their weapons seem to have jammed. Oh well I giggle to myself. Mechanical parts are so venerable to warping.

This leaves Napoleon a chance to open fire on the ground troops, using the weapon systems installed in the Hummer. The first line is cut in half by the hail of bullets. The next line pauses in horror; as do the Protectors, even through they have had their second taste of killing,

This is nothing more than a massacre. I hear a number of the Killmick boys throwing up for the sear mass of death.

Napoleon doesn't wait, he strikes again. Within a couple of minutes the ground is littered with the dead and dying. Napoleon puts the Hummer in gear and drives over them. This gives even the Protectors around me a pause. Defending a home is one thing. War like this, killing everything is another.

I wonder how many of them will be willing to leave the compound for such a thing ever again.

"Boys, get those bodies out of the road." I order the Lost Boys. They wanted adventure, now they are getting a taste. The ones that are not still throwing up now look distinctly green too.

Seth and Gunga Din, take my orders to heart and start pulling the bodies away. Thanos squares his shoulders and joins them as well. I hadn't meant for the Protectors to do the work. We still needed their guns.

But it seems to be enough to inspire the boys. Soon the flock of Killmick boys are doing the moving, leaving the Protectors once again to draw their guns and follow Napoleon in.

Walking up I join Gunga Din and his brother, "You did not have to do that."

"There was need and a need to show courage." Gunga Din says flatly. His eyes seem to be misting. I give his arm a quick grab, he is a mass of conflicting emotions.

"Then, thank you." I flash a quick smile for him. "Let us finish this."...

It is not hard to get into the commutation building. The five of us had all been through the prison and remembered what buildings were where. I think w may be going along a little over the top, with the brothers sneaking along first, me in the center and Gun and Camulus following. Guns out and ready should any of the empire soldiers jump out of hiding and try to stop us. I am inclined to believe they were just a tad busy right now.

I do feel kind of under armed. I don't have a gun. But I don't really need one.

The Empire has taken over the tallest building as their communication post. It is easy to spot and gain entry of the building.

"Where?" Seth asks looking around the entryway.

"We should head up." I point to the stairway. "If Rich is right, they do not have much in the way of resources to lavish on operations like this. the shortest routes are the easiest."

He looks at me like I have just complemented him on his new second head.

"Up, top floor then work our way down." I say one more time as I stride for the stairway. I flick my sword on as I reach the access door. I doubt there will be any indoor lighting. Pushing open the door I blink to bring up my infrared. The stairway is empty of human occupation.

"Clear," informing the party as I blink back to normal vision.

"It look's like they've done some cleaning." Camulus remarks as he steps in behind me.

He remembers the last time we went charging through the prison stairs and he is right, it looks as if the empire emptied the junk that had filled this area.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.