Beverly's Dreams Come True - in the Worst Way - Cover

Beverly's Dreams Come True - in the Worst Way

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I begin exchanging emails with a fan of my stories. It turns out that we share a lot of the same fantasies. It also turns out that I live in the town where she grew up. And she doesn’t live far away. This is a story of consensual sex. But it is rough at the request of the woman who asked me to write it. Please pass this one by if you aren’t up for that kind of thing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

As I was driving away she asked, "This is taking it easy on me?"

I laughed and said, "We could have spent the next four or five hours in there. It's a good thing you learned that little trick. I could take one or two of them. But I couldn't take them all on."

"I thought that first asshole was going to start a fight. I was scared. Everyone in there seemed so violent!"

"A place like that has a slightly different etiquette than the places you're used to going when you go out. You have to understand the politics. You have to be able to spot who's in charge and you have to know who and where your friends are."

"So we were actually safe in there?"

"Hell no! If Dino had started something I'd have gotten my ass kicked and you'd have taken on every man in the bar."

"Why do you go into a place if it's that dangerous?"

"I don't, often. But sometimes you need a little excitement in your life. You just have to watch that you don't step on anyone's tail and you'll usually be okay."

She stared at me for a minute before she finally said, "I think I understand. You go there for the same reason I'm here. Well, not exactly the same reason. But for the excitement."

"Yeah. That and to get you fucked."

"That was gross when he started spitting! For some reason that grossed me out more than when you piss down my throat!"

I laughed and said, "One reason is that it turns you on when I piss down your throat. It doesn't gross you out."

"What would happen if I went there alone?"

"You'd be on that table until the bar closed. Then you'd probably end up living with one of them and fucking anyone that wanted you until you were worn out. You'd be hooked on drugs and alcohol. None of the gang members would want you for more than just a piece of ass or a blowjob. So they'd give you enough to eat to keep you alive and probably sell you to another gang in another city where they'd put you to work on the street."

"Because I'm just a woman? Don't they like women?"

"Because you wouldn't stand up to them. You don't know how. And I guess they like women in their way. They relate to everyone different than most people. They relate to their friends and their enemies and their women in a much more primitive fashion than we have grown used to. They've sort of gone back to the basics."

When we got back to the house I sent her up to take a shower. I poured myself a couple of shots of Evan Williams and sat down to watch my shows. I was getting behind on "Countdown" and "The Daily Show" and a few others. I don't know how I ever survived before they invented DVR!

Bev came back down halfway through Olbermann's show and joined me. I pulled her into my lap and toyed with her pussy while I watched my show. In our email exchanges I have gotten her interested in "Countdown" and she watches it regularly now. She'd be in trouble if her Republican, High Society friends found out. But she's willing to chance it.

Odie called to see if I was home. He had the DVDs ready from yesterday. I was surprised. I didn't expect them this quickly. He drove over and dropped them off. He got a blowjob from Bev while I put one of the DVDs in the player. There were three copies of the two CDs. He explained that he made a copy for himself but after watching it while making it he decided he didn't want a copy. They made him too uncomfortable. The DVDs were severely edited. But he also provided two sets of DVDs that were complete and unedited. Because he combined the footage from two cameras they were fourteen hours in length!

I waited until Bev finished what she was doing so that she could watch. She had suffered for that art. She should get to see her fantasies come to life.

After Odie came he stood up and pulled his pants back up. He told me that he had erased the original video tapes so they could be reused safely. I escorted him to the door and walked him out to his car. I explained what Curtis was setting up for Bev tomorrow and invited him.

When he heard about it he shook his head and said, "No, man. I understand that kinky shit like that is what turns her on. But that stuff is too over the top for me. She's a beautiful woman. That was a great blowjob and there's no denying she's a hot piece of ass. But too much of the stuff that turns her on makes me feel ill."

He started to get in his car then paused and asked, "Do you suppose if you asked her she'd want to go through the things she went through yesterday again?"

Before I could form a response he said, "Maybe you're doing her a favor letting her experience her fantasies. And I'd be happy to come back and fuck her any time she's available. Like I said, she's a sexy little bitch. She's as beautiful as any female I've ever seen in Playboy and I have no idea what she's doing with an old fart like you.

"But I wouldn't go back to watch what she did yesterday again and what you got planned for tomorrow sounds really sick to me. I'll make the DVDs for you if you bring me the tapes. But I have no desire to watch what you're going to do to her."

I understood perfectly. I know that the sorts of fantasies that Bev and I share do not appeal to the average person. It's a point made often in the responses I received to some of my nastier stories. Some people really object to those things.

I'll never figure out why they read those stories when they are plainly marked as containing subject matter they find offensive. I don't read stories that contain subject matter I object to. For instance, I don't read stories that list snuff in the story codes. I find those stories disturbing.

So it would make no sense for me to read a story plainly marked as containing snuff and then complaining to the author about the content of his or her story. That's why when I write a story in which there are scenes involving watersports or bestiality, admittedly not mainstream practices, but the story codes plainly indicate that those are elements of the story; I honestly don't understand those people who write often very vitriolic emails to complain. I do, however, understand why they almost always send them anonymously.

On the way back inside I thought about Odie's question. I wondered if Bev would go through what she did yesterday all over again if given a choice. I would have to try to remember to ask her after we watched the DVD.

It was nearly time for supper but it was late when we ate lunch. I wasn't hungry. I decided to watch the DVD and then see what I felt like doing for supper. I poured myself another shot of Evan Williams and returned to my recliner. I pulled Bev into my lap and picked up the remote control.

I couldn't start it, though. Odie's question was nagging at me. I couldn't wait until after watching the DVDs to ask her.

"Now that a day has passed since the things we are about to watch took place, how do you feel about it? How did it compare to the fantasy?"

She had to think about it for a while. Finally she said, "I think I need more time to pass before I can be truly objective. I had a small taste of what it was like to star in one of your stories yesterday. It was horrifying. And yet I probably had a hundred orgasms.

"I have mixed emotions about the terror you put me through. I know it was what I asked for. That was the part of the fantasy that made it so exciting. But I would never, ever want to experience that again, not the part where I thought I was never going home again.

"The other part, getting raped by all of those magnificent specimens of manhood, I could imagine repeating that. I might even do the dogs again, though to be honest, sucking that second dog off was just about more than I could stand. I thought I was going to lose it a couple of times. You wouldn't believe how much those damn things cum! I bet I swallowed a cup of cum!"

I understood perfectly. What surprised me was that I think I felt worse for the distress I caused her than she did. I had no qualms about the two dozen well hung black men or the two dogs. But I knew I went too far with the mental anguish. I do regret that part of it.

I was just about to start the DVD when something occurred to me. I sent Bev upstairs to get the smaller of the two butt plugs, the lube, and a small vibrator.

When she returned I ordered her to stand beside my chair and bend over. I greased up the butt plug and worked it into her ass until it was seated. She stood up carefully when it was in and I pulled her across the arm of my chair and into my lap.

I had some batteries in the drawer of my lamp table that I kept handy for the remote controls. I put a couple in the vibrator and turned it on low. I started the DVD and began teasing her sexy body with the vibrator.

I believe I mentioned earlier that in our emails she scoffed at the idea when ordered to buy a vibrator. She began to open her mind when she spent half the day with a vibrating egg in her pussy. Now, as I moved the vibrator over the sensitive parts of her body, I think she was finally swayed.

I started at her neck and slowly worked my way down around and over her breasts. I circled her nipples for a long time before I finally touched the vibrator to one of them. I had it set for the lowest setting and the gentle vibrations on her stiff nipples quickly began to drive her crazy.

She was having trouble concentrating. I had to constantly remind her to open her eyes and watch herself getting gang raped on television. She enjoyed a mild orgasm and I moved the vibrator to the other breast, once more circling slowly up to the nipple.

She finally started to concentrate on the black cocks that were skewering her violently on the screen. I was amazed at the quality of the camera work. They did a truly professional job and Odie did an equally impressive job of editing when he put the film from the two cameras together and put them on DVD.

My television is a seventy-two inch HD set. When they zoomed in for a close-up of those black cocks they looked bigger than my arm! I was seeing a lot of this for the first time. When this all took place I didn't have a very good view from the kitchen where Odie and I were sitting.

Odie and I got to see the first man rape her with his huge cock. But while he was raping her, more and more men were arriving and they quickly began to surround her. Once the men closed in on their pretty white victim we missed a lot of the details that I was seeing now.

For instance, I saw a guy with nearly a foot of hard cock slowly slide it down her throat while she pulled against the straps holding her down. I could actually track the progress of his cock by the bulge traveling down her throat. How she was able to breathe with that thing in her throat I can't imagine.

Once I stopped concentrating on her nipples with the vibrator I carefully avoided her more sensitive erogenous zones. I wanted her to be very turned on, but very horny while she watched the DVD. She went through a lot to produce this movie. She might as well get the full benefit.

The DVDs were each two hours long. That meant that they were severely edited. They combined fourteen hours of tape from two cameras into four hours on DVD. It worked out just right. There was never so much of any one thing that it got boring. Odie did a fantastic job.

We finished watching the first DVD and I asked her if she wanted to wait and watch the other one some other time.

She moaned and exclaimed, "I want to cum! How about if you fuck me and then we decide about the second one?"

I couldn't say no to that! I helped her up. She was moving carefully because of the butt plug in her ass. I was about to take her upstairs and tie her down to the bed. But once I was up I changed my mind. I put her face down on the fuck bench and put the second DVD in so that we could watch it while I fucked her.

I didn't strap her down this time. I made her comfortable and got into position behind her. I reached for the base of the butt plug but at the last moment decided to leave it in out of curiosity.

I looked down at her sopping wet pussy. It was obvious that she was enjoying the movie or the vibrator or both. I pressed the head of my cock against her opening. Even with that butt plug inside of her I could feel her hot cunt almost sucking me in. But her already tight pussy clamped down on me and held my cock like a tight fist. With the extra pressure from the butt plug I knew I wasn't going to last long. So instead of starting the DVD where we left off with the first one I started near the end, at the scene where they were adjusting the bench to get her ready for the dogs.

I could tell by her passionate moans that this was what she wanted to see, too.

One of the cameras had been aimed at her face and the other at the door when they brought the first dog out. The DVD cut back and forth between the dog from hell and the strange combination of fear and lust on her face when she realized what was happening.

She screamed when she first heard the dog running towards her and looked over at it charging her as if it was going to tear her to shreds. But once it began to attack her with its tongue instead of its teeth the change was obvious.

She tried to act like she hated it. She was obviously still terrified. But the idea of getting raped by a dog, with an audience, on film, and against her will, her fantasies were running wild!

She lay there before me on the bench now, watching it happen and panting while I fucked her. I had to stop several times to keep from cumming before the end of the movie. I didn't want to cum before the second dog did.

Fortunately, Odie had edited the scene severely. The dog had lay quivering and filling her with cum for nearly fifteen minutes that night. He had cut out about ten minutes of that.

I was still holding on, still fucking her when the first dog finished. This time I was able to hear what Curtis said to her. I heard him tell her that she had one more dog to satisfy. I heard her groan when she learned that she was going to have to satisfy this one with her mouth.

He told her that the dog was going to lick her face and she was going to have to return his kisses or he'd keep bring dogs out until she got it right. He warned her that she might as well get used to it because she was going to be fucking and sucking off dogs, horses, donkeys, and any other damn farm animal they wanted to see her with for the rest of her worthless life.

He made her agree to French kiss the dog and then suck its cock and then we watched it happen on that big screen, larger than life in nearly HD quality. There were close-ups of her tongue dueling with the dog's much larger one. Then there was a close-up of the dog moving into position over her and her lips and tongue reaching for his cock.

His cock was huge, though not as big as the first dog's had been. Before she managed to take it in her mouth it sprayed her face several times with a fine mist of what I took to be lubricant. But her lips closed over the tip quickly and she began sucking and swallowing until he moved forward and plunged that huge cock right down her throat.

I am embarrassed to admit that I came when I saw that big, ugly cock plunge into her throat. Seconds later Bev started cumming. I continued to grind my cock into her and she came over and over as she stared at the television in fascination. We kept it up until the dog finally slid off of her.

The reached for the remote and shut everything off as they were leading the second dog away. We both exhaled loudly and then were silent for a long time.

I slowly backed away and carefully removed the butt plug from Bev's cute ass. I leaned down and kissed the cheeks of her ass. I couldn't help myself. Then I helped her to her feet.

When she was standing I asked, "How were you able to breathe? What was it like?"

She blushed and answered, "I don't know. I remember panicking at first. Once he got that log down my throat it stayed there and I was sure I was going to suffocate. I didn't think I'd survive. But I wasn't sure that I wanted to.

"What was it like? It was horrible! It was much worse than I imagined and I would never willingly do it again. But every time I think about it I get turned on all over again. Except when I think about it, it's like in my mind I'm watching it with everyone else. I'm glad you gave me to Curtis. And I'm glad he made me do those things. I'm ecstatic that I have the DVDs to remember this by. But if I ever do this again, please, let's do it without the terror.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.