The Cherry Blossom Academy - Cover

The Cherry Blossom Academy

Copyright© 2010 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - In The Cherry Blossom Academy, people from all walks of life come to learn about life's little lessons. From academics to physical education, the Cherry Blossom Academy has everything needed to turn you into a bright, young adult... The story follows a group of 5 girls, all who learn the lessons of love, sex, and sometimes a class or two. A re-post of a old story I had on here once.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Teacher/Student   School  

The next morning, Mika skipped ahead of Connor, as they walked downstairs for breakfast. She wore a tied up yellow tee, and a pair of shorts that she borrowed from Abbie. "You're all perky today." Connor joked, and Mika looked down at herself, before blushing. "Not what I meant. Honest." He said, and smiled, while Mika stuck out her tongue. "Hey guys." Abbie said, as she gave Connor a little spank on his rear, making him jump a bit. "See you did the deed with another student..." She joked, and Connor looked at her. "If I find out you've got hidden camera's in there Abbigail..." Connor said, and Abbie just threw up her hands, and walked off. "Come on Connor. I'm hungry." Mika said, and made a little pouting face. Connor just laughed.

"You're sounding like Arisa." He said, and jumped a bit, when Arisa hung herself upside down in front of him. "You called?" She asked, then smiled. "Get down before you hurt yourself." Connor said, and Arisa nodded, landing on her feet as she hopped down. "Where did you come from anyway?" Mika asked, and Arisa pointed up. "The ceiling." She said, and giggled. "I don't want to know." Connor said, and ushered Mika and Arisa towards the breakfast tables. "How cute!" Mika heard, and jumped, as she was hugged.

"Eeep! Um, morning Mrs. Stafford." Mika said, as she tried to turn her head from being smothered by the older woman. "You look so cute! And look at these pigtails!" Mrs. Stafford said, and Mika blushed. "You're smothering me..." She said, and Amy jumped back. "Oh, I'm sorry." She said, and smiled at Mika, before looking around. "Is this everyone?" She asked, noticing Meilan had joined the group. "Well, just Emmy, but she's in the guest house." Abbie said, putting her long hair in a ponytail, sporting the same shorts that she gave Mika, only black, and proud of her handiwork on Mika's hair.

"I'll go get her!" Arisa said, and ran off before anyone could say something. Arisa smiled, and skipped down towards the guest house, stopping when she got far enough away, and sighed, walking the rest of the way. Arisa started to wonder what was more important, the fact that she acted all cute and cuddly, or the fact that she deep down, was rather intelligent, and quite the smart one. She hummed a little to herself, walking into the guest house, looking around, wondering why it smelled kind of funny inside. She glanced over the couch, noticing Emma laying on the floor, with a boy none the less.

"I guess I'm the only one that doesn't have anyone." Arisa said, before hopping over the couch, lifting the blanket up slightly to see if they were naked underneath. "Mmmm ... What's going on?" Emma said, as she stirred. Hopping back on the couch, Arisa smiled, trying to act like her old self. "Hiya." She said, smiling, as Emma rubbed her face, pushing long brown hair out of her eyes. "Oh, Arisa. Is it morning?" Emma asked, then realized that they had fallen asleep on the floor. "I can explain..." Emma said, and Arisa just smiled, unable to really giggle. "Breakfast is ready. If you want to go eat." Arisa said, and Emma sat up, not caring about being naked around Arisa, since she already knew.

"Feeling lonely kitty-cat?" Emma said, running her fingers over Arisa's ears, giggling a bit, looking at the short, pink haired girl. "That obvious?" Arisa asked, then sat down. "You don't have to act all cute and cuddly around us you know." Emma said, and giggled again, hugging Arisa lightly, who just purred softly, and closed her eyes. "I just want to be with someone you know? I mean, there's Mika and Connor, and now you and your boyfriend..." She said, then looked up. "He is your boyfriend right?" Arisa asked, and Emma blushed.

"I don't know ... I um, hope so..." She said, and blushed again. "I hope so too." She heard Evan say, and looked down. "How long have you been up?" She asked, and Evan shrugged. "Sorry. You looked so beautiful that I couldn't wake you." Evan said, and Emma blushed. "See?" Arisa said. "Are you a virgin?" Evan asked. "By the way, I'm Evan. Arisa right?" Evan said, and Arisa nodded. "Yes on both counts. Why?" She asked, and Evan shrugged, after sitting up, leaning against the opposite couch.

"Well, it sounds like you don't really want to be the only virgin girl among your friends. If that's the case, then why not ask Emma to do it?" Evan said, and Arisa looked at Emma, who blushed. "Evan..." Emma said softly. "What? It's just a suggestion right?" He said, and Arisa sighed. "I'm gonna go for a walk." She said, and stood up, walking out the side door. "Arisa..." Emma said, and sighed, getting dressed to follow her friend.

Arisa kicked a little rock along her path, as she walked near the river. She wasn't really in a mood to go back to the house, and all of the sudden, her ears started to twitch, as she heard someone screaming. Running towards the water, Arisa saw a man trying to do something to two young girls, and growled a bit, loud enough for him to hear. "What the hell? Another one? I'll be happy to have you too." Arisa heard the man say, and growled more, hissing a bit as she crouched down. She waited for the man to get closer, before she pounced...

Emma ran back up to the house, with Evan in tow. "Who's this Emmy?" Abbie asked, but Emma didn't answer. "Where's Arisa?" Emma asked. "Emma? What's wrong?" Mika asked. Before Emma could answer, two girls ran up, their clothes torn, crying. "Some man tried to grab us!" One of the girls yelled out. "This catgirl ran up and saved us though." The other one said, and Emma looked worried. "Arisa..." She said, and before she could do anything Meilan was out the door, running for the river. Stopping short, Meilan blinked, and watched what was going on, trying to keep her laughter to herself.

"Mei! Where's Arisa!?!" Emma yelled out, and looked at Evan, who tapped her shoulder. "Look for yourself." He said, and Emma turned around, just as Mika and Connor got there. "Arisa! Don't bite there! You don't know where he's been!" Mika yelled out, as they watched Arisa biting the would be raper's ass. Arisa, hearing the laughing, looked up and blushed. "Um. Hi?" She asked, her claws still dug into the guy's sides. "I can explain..." She said, as everyone laughed. "Get this crazy girl off me!" The man yelled out, and Connor wiped away tears, from laughing so much.

"Alright you. Let's go meet the cops." He said, pulling the man away. Arisa sighed, looking down, before Abbie's mom started to hug her. "I'm proud of you. Taking on that mean man by yourself." She said, and Arisa smiled. "You mean I was helpful instead of in the way?" She asked, and smiled more, before looking at her friends. "Was that what was bothering you?" Emma asked, and Arisa nodded. "Hey, you shouldn't think like that. We like you for you, not the way you act." Abbie said, and Arisa cried a bit. "You don't think I act childish?" She asked, and Mika smiled, rubbing Arisa's head. "That's what makes you so kawaii." She said, and smiled. "Yeah, besides, without you around inventing things, things would be boring." Abbie said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.