The Cherry Blossom Academy - Cover

The Cherry Blossom Academy

Copyright© 2010 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - In The Cherry Blossom Academy, people from all walks of life come to learn about life's little lessons. From academics to physical education, the Cherry Blossom Academy has everything needed to turn you into a bright, young adult... The story follows a group of 5 girls, all who learn the lessons of love, sex, and sometimes a class or two. A re-post of a old story I had on here once.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Teacher/Student   School  

Meilan Cho walked around the party, looking at all the naked people there along with Arisa Kaolila, her catgirl friend. They had taken the opportunity to split up from the others, just so they could get a idea of what was going on. "What's that?" Arisa asked, watching something in one of the rooms. She watched as a girl sat in what seemed to be some sort of swing, and let men fuck her any way they wanted. "I'm not sure." Meilan said, blushing. Walking on, Meilan never noticed that she had left Arisa behind, who watched the swing like a curious kitty. Meilan, who had gotten lost in the rather large mansion, passed by a room of men that looked at her with hungry eyes. Walking at a faster pace, Meilan hurried around the corner, where she ran into Connor and Mika. "What's wrong?" Connor asked, as Mika pushed up her glasses."

It's nothing sir." Mei said, and blushed still. "You're nervous too huh?" Mika asked, and Meilan looked down. "Why don't you stay with us for a little while Meilan? It's better than walking around by yourself." Connor said, and Mei nodded. After walking around a little more, Mika found what seemed to be a empty bedroom. "Finally, we can sit down and relax." Connor joked, as he jumped onto the bed. Mika just giggled, and smiled, sitting down next to him. Meilan on the other hand, walked around, unsure of herself a the moment. "I'm kind of sleepy right now. If you want to check out more of this place, I'm sure I can stay awake for a little while longer." Connor said, and yawned. "I think I'd rather get some rest for a little while." Mika said, and blushed, and Meilan nodded.

"Perhaps I should find someplace to rest also." She said, and Mika smiled. "Why not share this bed with us? I mean, it's kind of too big just for two people." She said, and smiled, as Meilan blushed. "I don't know. I mean, I don't want to intrude." The Chinese girl said, as Connor yelled and laid back. "It's not a problem Meilan. I mean, I won't try anything if that's what you're worried about." He said, but never waited for the response, as sleep was too much of a temptation for him. Meilan just blushed again, and nodded. She wasn't sure of what happened, but Meilan awoke some time later, her head leaning against the right side of her teacher's chest, staring across at Mika, who slept blissfully. Wondering why her heart was beating rather quickly, Meilan tried to sit up, but found that she didn't have the willpower to move. She wondered if this was what Mika felt each time she was next to Connor, and wondered if she would feel this way around a man that she would consider liking.

Laying there, Meilan wondered if she should attempt to leave the bed, her curiosity starting to get the better of her. She looked down, staring at the tent in Connor's pants, wanting to see what it really looked like, before deciding that she better not overstep her boundaries. She turned her head back towards the window, which was behind Mika, and noticed that she wasn't the only one who was up. Mika smiled, and sat up slowly, watching Meilan, who watched her. She put a finger to her lips, and looked at Connor, before reaching for his belt. Meilan's eyes went wide, to which Mika put a finger to her lips again, telling her to stay quiet. Slowly, Mika started to undo Connor's belt, not waking him up in the process, which was a challenge in itself.

Mika knew that Connor wore boxers that had the slit in the middle, just for men, and smiled at Meilan, who blushed like crazy. The Chinese girl couldn't believe what she was seeing. It was so big to her, that she wondered how Mika could get it to fit inside her. She was shocked that Mika touched their teacher's cock, that she almost fell off the bed, but noticed the silent laugh that the once shy girl gave. Mika motioned for Meilan to touch it too, but Mei refused. With that, Mika reached out, grabbing Mei's hand, putting it on their teacher's cock, and motioned for her to stroke it ever so lightly. Meilan blushed, forgetting herself a bit, her hand moving a bit faster, until she felt Connor move a bit. Retracting her hand, Meilan blushed, and slipped down to the floor, wondering if she did anything wrong. Mika just giggled, and made a motion for Mei to watch her. Leaning down, Mika gave the head of Connor's cock just a little kiss, which made him stir a bit. Smiling, Mika motioned for Meilan to do so too, and giggled when the Chinese girl shook her head.

Mika continued to kiss, watching Meilan for some sort of reaction, before asking her if she wanted to kiss Connor's cock again. Meilan, who blushed again, leaned forward, and gave a little peck on the head, while Mika kissed along the shaft. Blushing, Meilan continued to kiss the head, Mika smiling a bit, as she figured her friend was opening up a bit more. Opening his eyes, Connor thought he was dreaming, then looked at Mika and Mei kissing his cock. Noticing, Mika motioned for Connor not to move, and smiled a bit, before looking at Meilan. She didn't know how Meilan was going to react if she knew that Connor was awake, and felt a bit embarrassed that she was doing this, but yet, it just seemed too naughty to pass up for some reason. Connor just closed his eyes tightly, and bit his lip. He had a feeling that he wasn't going to be able to resist much more, and even Mika knew it.

"Maybe we should stop?" Mika asked softly, as Meilan blushed and nodded. "It's just that Connor might ... You know..." Mika said, and looked at Connor who pretended he was asleep. "What do you mean?" Mei asked softly. Mika blinked, and giggled. "How much do you know about boys Mei?" She asked, and the Chinese girl blushed a deep red. "Not much. Just what I know in books and stuff." She said, which surprised Mika a bit. "Um, well ... You know what happens when a man reaches his peak right?" Mika asked, her hand still on Connor's cock. "It squirts all that white stuff right?" Meilan asked, and Mika nodded. "Yeah." She said, and giggled. "Did you want to see it?" Mika asked, and Mei blushed again. "Um, sure ... It's not going to hurt him is it?" She asked, and Mika shook her head. "It doesn't hurt." She said, slowly moving her hand up and down Connor's cock. Meilan blushed, and watched her friend.

"Wanna help?" Mika asked, and Meilan blushed, before putting her hand on Mika's. Slowly, the two girls stroked Connor's cock, with Mika knowing that he was close. Suddenly, after gripping onto the sheets, Connor came, Mika directing her boyfriend's cock more towards the Chinese girl than towards herself. "It's sticky..." Meilan said out loud, then blushed again. Mika just giggled. "You ok?" She asked, and Meilan started to giggle. "You can open your eyes now sir." She said, and giggled again, bringing her hand up to her lips, some of Connor's cum on the tip. "Ewww. Salty." She said, and Mika giggled. "You knew I was awake Meilan?" Connor asked, sitting up a bit. "Sort of. I had guessed when I saw Mika look up towards you, but I couldn't be sure until I felt your fingers digging into the sheets." Mei said, and smiled a bit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.