The Cherry Blossom Academy - Cover

The Cherry Blossom Academy

Copyright© 2010 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - In The Cherry Blossom Academy, people from all walks of life come to learn about life's little lessons. From academics to physical education, the Cherry Blossom Academy has everything needed to turn you into a bright, young adult... The story follows a group of 5 girls, all who learn the lessons of love, sex, and sometimes a class or two. A re-post of a old story I had on here once.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Teacher/Student   School  

Mika and Connor looked at each other, as they sat in the Cherry Blossom's courtyard, waiting for the others to arrive. "Why are we waiting again?" Connor asked, as Mika fixed her hat. "I dunno. Abbie just called this morning, and told me to get ready. We were going somewhere." She said, and shrugged. "That kind of scares me." Connor said, as Mika giggled. "Why teach, I didn't think someone like you would get scared." Connor heard, and turned around. "Finally. Would you like to explain where we're going Miss Strafford?" Connor asked, and Abbie shrugged. "Somewhere. Just wait." She said, then looked at her watch. "I don't think that you should bring them along." Emma said, as she looked at Abbie. "Why not? I'm sure that they might like it." Abbie said, and kissed the ridge of her cousin's nose. "What's going on? What's so important that you have to drag us along?" Arisa said, as she yawned a bit, Meilan followed.

"You look different." Abbie told Meilan, who had her hair down for once. "What do you mean?" Mei asked, looking a bit surprised. "It's nothing probably." Abbie told her, and waited for their ride. "You wanna tell them or shall I?" Emma asked, her hands on her hips. "Why are you being so anal about this? It will spoil the surprise." Abbie said. "They should know just in case they don't want to go." Emma said, still sticking with her decision, whatever it was. Seeing a rather heated argument ensuing, Connor decided it was time to step in. "Ok you two. That's enough. Abbie, I think you need to tell us what's going on. Especially if it could get someone hurt or in trouble." He said, and Abbie sighed. "Fine. Spoil my surprise." She said. "It's a swingers paradise." Abbie said, and Emma looked at her. "And?" She asked, and Abbie shrugged. "What do you want me to say? It's a four day orgy?" She said, and blinked, when she heard sighs and groaning.

"And what do you think might happen if we were caught there? For that matter, what were you thinking?" Connor asked. "Especially Connor..." Mika said, then looked at the older man she called lover. "Relax huh? It's not like you two would be the only couple there with a large age gap." Abbie said, and shrugged. "I mean, the dean from the Peach Blossom Academy is going to be there. So what's wrong with having a teacher from the Cherry Blossom Academy right?" She asked, then shrugged again. "He's only there because of the blowjobs you gave him last year." Emma said, still crossing her arms. "Shut it Emmy. Besides, why are you always so bitchy when this thing comes around?" Abbie asked her cousin, who blushed a rather heavy red. "You know why." She said, then looked away. "Gawd. Your Mom and Dad are there every year, and you still don't feel comfortable?" Abbie asked, then looked towards the others. "Um, what?" She asked, looking at the confused faces.

"Perhaps a little back story would be in order Abbie?" Meilan asked, and Abbie swore something was wrong. Right before she was about to start her story, a long, black limousine pulled up. "I'm not going to lie to you and say that you're going to have a good time, because you might not. But I'm inviting you because you guys are the dearest friends anyone could have. I'll explain everything along the way, but that's only if you want to go." Abbie said, surprisingly serious for once. "Hmm. We can back out at anytime right? I mean if we don't want to stay we can come home. Is that what you're telling us?" Meilan asked, and Abbie nodded. "I promise. I wouldn't get any of you into trouble if I didn't have to." She said. "Connor." Mika said, tugging on her teacher's arm lightly. "Alright Abbie. We'll go along. But at the first sign..." Connor said and Abbie nodded. "Right. Homeward bound." She said. Inside the limo, Abbie started to explain how things started.

"Well, a few years ago, my swinging parents decided to finally come home to visit. Being the weird ass parents they were, they described to me how when they would go on their business trips, they always found people that were willing to swap partners, even for a one night stand." Abbie said, then sighed. "Pretty much why I live with Emmy, Aunt Mel and Uncle Shane." She told them. "But, after admitting that they were swingers, well, things started to take a strange twist." Abbie said. "We started to notice that our parents would be gone for days on end, leaving us with the house workers or an aunt or uncle or even a babysitter sometimes. Until one day, not too long ago, they sat us down and explained what was going on." Emma said, blushing. "They explained how they were going up to the property that we owned near the woods. Turned it into a camp of sorts, where the adults would have fun, and bring their kids if they wanted. Nothing too young, but high school kids, around our age that practiced "free love" as they called it." Emma said, rolling her eyes.

"So. They sort of made it a amusement park for swingers, and it's been happening for a few years now." Abbie finished, as she watched the faces of her friends. "I understand if you want to back out." Abbie said, and the others looked around. "We said we'll give it a try. If not, then we'll go home." Connor said, and Abbie smiled a bit. "We usually don't invite just anyone, so kind of feel honored huh?" She said. The rest of the drive seemed kind of silent, until the group pulled up to a rather large cabin like house in the middle of nowhere. "It's private property, so you don't have to worry about just anyone showing up. Of course, clothing is optional." Abbie said, as the car came to a stop. As they all started to get out, Emma sighed, and started to walk off. "I'll see you guys later huh?" She said, then started walking towards another part of the complex. "Where are you going?" Arisa asked, as she caught up to the red-haired girl. "I'm staying in the guest house. I don't feel like going with the clothing optional rule." Emma said, and walked away. Arisa just waved. "Okay! See you later then!" She said, acting like her childish self as usual. "So. Shall we?" Abbie asked, and motioned for everyone to go inside.

Grumbling to herself, Emma kicked a rock down the small dirt path that lead to the guest house, where people usually went when they didn't want to be in the main party. She sighed, thinking that once more she was going to be spending four days alone, then wondered why she came in the first place, before hoping one of her friends would at least decide to come keep her company. As she walked into the guest house, Emma thought she heard the TV going, and looked into the living room. "Hello?" She asked, then jumped back, as a boy around her age sat up rather quickly. "Who are you?" She asked. "I'm Evan. Who are you?" He asked, and Emma found herself blushing a rather bright red. "Emma." She said softly.

Mika held onto Connor's hand, as they walked into the main house. With Meilan, and Arisa by their side, they followed Abbie, who just smirked. After walking into the house, the small group was assaulted by naked bodies of all shapes and sizes. "I never imagined..." Connor said softly, as Abbie smirked still. "Hi Mr. Maxwell!" Connor heard, then watched a trio of girls run by. He didn't mean anything by it, but Connor stood there, his mouth hanging wide open, to which Mika pushed up for him. "Never in my dreams could I even think up something like this." He said, and Mika nodded. "I never knew that so much of our classmates would be here." Mika said, and realized that she was still holding onto Connor's arm. "Remember when I told you that no one would care about you two being a couple?" Abbie asked. Connor just nodded, along with Mika.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.