The Cherry Blossom Academy - Cover

The Cherry Blossom Academy

Copyright© 2010 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - In The Cherry Blossom Academy, people from all walks of life come to learn about life's little lessons. From academics to physical education, the Cherry Blossom Academy has everything needed to turn you into a bright, young adult... The story follows a group of 5 girls, all who learn the lessons of love, sex, and sometimes a class or two. A re-post of a old story I had on here once.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Teacher/Student   School  

Mika giggled, looking at her lover with a blush on her face. "You know, I don't think I could ever imagine you bringing me breakfast in bed." She said, and giggled again. "Why? I just did." Connor told her, and kissed her forehead. "I mean, I've always had weird ideas of the two of us, and I never imagined you doing anything romantic." Mika said and blushed once more. Blushing a bit, Connor looked at his student, and lover. "What do you mean? What kind of fantasies did you have?" He asked. "Um, nothing." Mika answered in a rather high voice. "Come on you, tell me." Connor said, and began to tickle the young girl's sides. "Stop!" Mika yelled out, trying to bat Connor's hands away, while she blushed. "It's nothing!" Mika yelled out, then started to laugh. "Alright! I'll tell you!" Mika yelled out, as she felt Connor wrap his arms around her body. "Remember the other night? How you were my first?" Mika asked with a bright blush. "Yeah. I remember. Don't think I'll forget." Connor told her. "Well, that was my biggest fantasy." She said, putting her head on Connor's chest.

Connor blushed a heavy red, and looked at Mika. "Really?" He asked nervously, and Mika nodded. Smiling, Mika slipped onto the lap of her lover, and gently pressed her lips against his. "Connor, being here is a dream come true. Although I might have lost a sister in the process." Mika said, then sighed. Connor reached up, and touched Mika's face. "You didn't. If she didn't care, she wouldn't have taken you to the doctor the other day." Connor said, and smiled. Mika blushed a bit, and nodded. "Connor, do you think we'll ever be able to hold hands in public?" Mika asked. Connor sighed a bit, and nodded. "Soon enough. But I'd rather keep you to myself anyway." He said, and started to tickle Mika a bit. Mika giggled rather loudly, and squirmed around, trying to get away from Connor's tickling. Soon, the pairs lips met, and slowly, Mika started to kiss Connor, who kissed back.

Blushing, Mika soon sat up, her body glistening in the morning light, as Connor leaned back, pulling Mika into another kiss. Slowly, Mika slipped onto Connor's lap, still kissing him, as her hands ran over her older lover's chest. She blushed again, feeling Connor's cock rubbing against her already slick hole. Looking back, Mika reached over to touch it, when Connor turned her face gently towards his. "You don't need to if you don't want." He told her. "I want to." She said, and kissed him once more. She continued to blush as she slowly moved back, holding Connor's rapidly hardening shaft in her hand, and blushed more, as she tried to get it into her tiny hole, feeling the older man's cock spreading her pussy gently, slowly, along with her movements. Mika closed her eyes, whimpering a bit, before Connor stopped her. "Hey, stop Mika. Maybe you shouldn't." He said, it being only their second time since Connor took her virginity. "Mika, you're too tight..." Connor said, and blushed.

Mika giggled a bit, then started to think. "Connor, do you have any baby oil?" She asked, and Connor shrugged. "Dunno. Don't have much use for it you know." He said and Mika started to think. "Hmm. Wait, I know ... Sort of..." She said and blushed. "What?" Connor asked, and watched as Mika made her way into the kitchen. "What are you doing?" Connor asked, as Mika came back with some butter. "Planning on making toast?" He asked, and Mika giggled. "No. Unless you can figure something out." She said, then sat down. "Wait. What did you and my sister use?" Mika asked, and Connor blushed. "Um, let's see ... She used some sort of gel ... Dunno if I still have it." He said, then reached into a little drawer near the bed. "Here. This is it." Connor said, pulling out a little tube. He couldn't help but blush, and watch Mika, as she read over the bottle. "Cherry flavored love gel?" She said then giggled. "Sounds like something my sister would buy." She said then giggled again. Taking some of the gel into her hands, Mika rubbed it around a bit, then looked at Connor, smiling as she started to rub some of the red stuff onto his member, before putting some on herself. "It's kind of tingly." Mika said, then leaned over, gently kissing Connor.

"You sure about this Mika?" Connor asked, and Mika nodded once more. Once again, Mika tried to slip herself onto Connor's cock, shivering as she felt the large head pressing against her small pussy. Mika shook, which slightly worried Connor, but smiled up at him, as the head of his cock entered her tight hole. "Hnnn..." Mika said, which started to worry Connor more, but smiled back at him, as she took another inch into herself. "It feels weird." Mika told Connor, who just smiled. "Anytime you wanna back out..." He said and Mika shook her head. "I'm fine. Really. The gel's helping." She said, and closed her eyes, as she took another little inch into herself. "Mika, that's enough." Connor said, and held onto Mika's hips. Mika blushed, and looked down at herself, blushing heavily, as she looked up at her lover. Slowly, Mika started to rock back and forth, before moving up and down, feeling Connor's cock sliding slowly in and out of her, letting out little gasps of air, as she felt Connor reach up, and cup each of her breasts, his strong hands running over her nipples as she slowly rode his cock.

Mika had always been embarrassed about her breasts, they being a bit larger than most of the girls she knew, but since Connor like them, Mika didn't mind as much. Mika let out a soft moan, feeling her lover's hand and penis move over and into her, giving her the feeling that she was a real woman, instead of some little schoolgirl. As Mika closed her eyes, she felt Connor's lips touching her neck, caressing her gently, the feel of his rough skin touching her own smooth skin, the thought of her lover doing this to her making her heart beat faster. As she rocked back and forth, Mika could feel something building inside of her. She could only guess one thing, and wondered if it really was going to happen, the idea of having her first orgasm giving her strength to push more, finally getting enough of Connor's cock inside to her to have the feeling of being "full". Crying out suddenly, she wondered if she was starting to have her orgasm, feeling her body spasm over and over, the feeling of electricity being poured into her body, as she finally rested her head against Connor's shoulder. As she opened her eyes, she noticed that she was back in bed, this time Connor sitting next to her.

"You alright?" He asked her. "Yeah. I'm alright." Mika said, and blushed a bit. "You had me worried there. You started to shake, then all of a sudden you passed out." Connor told her. Mika just blushed. "Oh. I'm guessing I had a orgasm." Mika said, and blushed more. "I'm guessing so too." Connor told her, and kissed her forehead, before standing up. "Where are you going?" Mika asked. "To the store. I kind of used up a lot of things for breakfast this morning." Connor said. "I'll be back soon." He told Mika, who just curled up in bed and smiled, before falling asleep.

Arisa giggled, as she hopped down the stairs, Meilan's sash in her mouth. She was thinking that all this was a game, while the Chinese girl chased her, trying to regain some dignity. "Arisa! This isn't funny!" She yelled out, blushing heavily as she ran after the catgirl. Arisa, who turned the corner and hid, never noticed the trio of boys down the hall. "Well, what do we have here?" Arisa heard, and looked around. She turned around, sash still in her mouth, and stared at the boys, who got closer. "Cute catgirl." She heard one of the boys say. Arisa stood there, waving her tail. "Perhaps we should have a little fun." Another boy said, and Arisa started to get worried. All of the sudden, with a loud yell, and a quick maneuver, Meilan stood in front of Arisa, looking at the boys around her. "You boys are weak. Leave now or else I'll get really mad." She said, still holding her top closed. It wasn't soon, that the boys left, and Meilan retrieved her sash from Arisa's mouth. "I'm sorry." Arisa said, as she followed Meilan. "It's alright." Meilan said, petting Arisa's head. "Hey Mei?" Arisa asked, as she walked next to the Chinese girl. "What?" Meilan asked. "Is it true that you don't like boys?" Arisa asked, as Meilan just blushed, and looked at Arisa. "What made you ask that?" She asked nervously. "Just asking." Arisa said, as Meilan looked down. "It's not that I don't like boys, it's just that I've never been with one." She said. Arisa just giggled, then smiled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.