The Cherry Blossom Academy - Cover

The Cherry Blossom Academy

Copyright© 2010 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - In The Cherry Blossom Academy, people from all walks of life come to learn about life's little lessons. From academics to physical education, the Cherry Blossom Academy has everything needed to turn you into a bright, young adult... The story follows a group of 5 girls, all who learn the lessons of love, sex, and sometimes a class or two. A re-post of a old story I had on here once.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Teacher/Student   School  

Abbigail Strafford, usually the popular girl around school, was also the one to go to for information that other people had. As she stood around in gym class though, she was going nuts from not knowing what happened to her best friend Mika. "Anything?" Abbie heard, and turned her head. She looked into the worried face of one Emma-Lynn Benson, Abbie's cousin and another friend of Mika's. "Nothing." She said, and crossed her arms over her chest again. "She's probably with Mr. Maxwell. This is his free period after all." Meilan Cho said, as she walked over with the catgirl Arisa Kaolila right behind her. "She's not there. I already had someone tell me that Connor was in the library looking up something for class." Abbie said, and shook her head a bit. "Where could she be?" Abbie asked, and Arisa looked at her. "Arisa go find her!" She yelled out, but Meilan quickly grabbed onto the rather hyper catgirl's tail. "Hold it. If you're not here, then they're going to think you cut class." She said, and Arisa's ears drooped. "Oh. Right. I forgot." She said. Abbie, who was getting slightly cross had just grumbled under her breath a bit. She felt a touch on her shoulder, and leaned back a bit, just enough for someone to whisper in her ear.

"What is it?" Emma asked. "According to my sources, Mika was signed out of school by her sister." Abbie said slightly worried. "But, does this mean that Mika won't come here anymore?" Arisa asked, as Meilan rubbed her head. "I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation." She said, and Abbie nodded. "Agreed. Diana's not the kind of person to just punish Mika for no reason." Abbie said, as the teacher started to call them. "Don't worry. I'm sure everything's alright." She said. Gym class wasn't over quick enough for everyone. Inside the girl's gym locker though, Emma sat by herself, as half to fully naked girls started to go from the showers to their lockers, and get dressed again. "Why do you always wait until everyone's finished Emma?" A girl asked her, and Emma blushed. "Just making sure everyone has enough hot water." She said, but knew there was another reason.

Out of the whole class, Emma was the only one allowed to wear something besides the little bikini bottoms that the girls used for gym clothes. After explaining to the teacher why, Emma was hoping that something would be done about the shower situation, but realized that there wasn't anything to be done. Soon, the girls started to leave the locker room slowly, leaving only Emma, or so she hoped. "You know, I don't think anyone would be that shocked to see what you look like Emmy." Abbie said, as she walked out of the showers, rubbing a towel over her head. "Yeah well. You look normal. Is everyone out?" Emma asked, and Abbie nodded. "Yeah. Just us." She said, and Emma nodded, before walking into the showers. She picked a stall that was far away from anyone's view, and slowly stripped down. Abbie was the only one that knew how self-conscious her cousin was, since they grew up together along with Mika.

Abbie watched, as Emma slipped off her shorts, a rather limp cock hanging right above the spot where her pussy was. "You know, you'll have to get used to being a hermaphrodite soon. I mean, you know there's others like you here right?" Abbie asked. "Yeah well, I don't see anyone that looks like me." Emma said, and turned around, away from her cousin. "One day, I'll show you how fun it is to be one. I promise." Abbie said, and Emma looked over her shoulder, blushing a bit. After Emma was finished with her bath, the pair walked out and looked around for Meilan and Arisa, who was waiting rather patiently, at least Meilan was. "About time!" Arisa yelled out, and hopped off the railing she was sitting on.

"Sorry." Emma said softly, and Meilan shook her head. "Don't mind her." She said, and dusted herself off. As they walked up towards their next class, the three of them started to talk about what happened to Mika, while Arisa climbed a couple of trees. Giggling, Arisa smiled and hung by her tail out of one tree, before dropping to the ground, and sniffing the air. "Mika!" She yelled out, and ran off on all fours. "Mika?" Abbie asked, and started to chase the catgirl. Finding Arisa being petted by Mika, who was sitting back in the same place she was in the courtyard, Abbie sighed a bit in relief. "We were worried about you." Abbie said, as Mika blushed. "I'm sorry. Diana took me to the doctor." She said and blushed more. Emma, Abbie and Meilan looked at each other, while Arisa pushed up into Mika's hand. "Why?" Emma asked, and Mika blushed again. "Hey, what's this?" Arisa asked, poking at a small, white, square container that Mika had inside her bag, which was a bit open.

"Nothing!" She yelled out, and blushed heavily. "You said your sister took you to the doctors?" Meilan asked, and Mika nodded. "If she can't have him, she's going to make sure you can't have kids with him huh?" Abbie said, as everyone looked at her. "Diana's put Mika on birth control." She said, and Mika blushed a bright red. "Say it again. I don't think everyone's heard you." Mika said, and looked down. "Man. I don't believe she would have done that." Emma said, and fixed a spiked bracelet. "Well, she just wants him to be happy." Mika told her. "Is Mika sick?" Arisa asked. "No silly cat. Mika's just taking pills so she can't have kittens, that's all." Emma said, and petted Arisa's head. "Oh, ok." The catgirl said, and climbed up into the closest tree. "She's satisfied easily." Abbie said, as she watched Arisa up in the tree. "Wish you were." Mika told her. "So, does this mean you get to stay with Connor?" Emma asked. Mika shrugged a bit. "I'm assuming so." She said and smiled a little. "Cool!" Emma yelled out. "Mika, things are starting to change for you." Abbie told her, and Mika blushed again.

The weekend couldn't have come any faster for the students of the Cherry Blossom Academy. As she slept, Mika Moore dreamed of staying in bed all weekend, next to her teacher and lover. As she reached over to wrap her arms around him, she noticed that he wasn't there. Quickly sitting up, and opening her eyes, Mika looked at the empty space beside her. "Connor?" She asked, tears filling up her eyes. "Oh, hey. Sorry. Had to go to the bathroom, and didn't want to wake you up." Connor said from behind Mika, who turned around to look at him. "What's wrong? Were you crying?" Connor asked, and sat down on the side of the bed. "I thought I was having a nightmare when you wasn't here." Mika said, and blushed. "Well, you're not dreaming. Stay right there." Connor said, and stood up. Mika was confused, but waited in bed where she was. Soon, Connor came back with a elevated tray of food, and set it on Mika's lap. Mika blushed, and looked at Connor. "Breakfast in bed?" She asked him. "Well, I was up, and I didn't want to wake you, so I decided why not." He said, and shrugged. "You're spoiling me." Mika told him, and blushed. "I'd rather spoil you, then find out this is a dream." Connor told her, and touched her cheek. Mika, who just pressed her cheek into Connor's palm smiled and closed her eyes. "It's no dream." Mika said

Elsewhere, Arisa watched Meilan from the comfort of her favorite tree branch. She yawned a bit, and decided to hop down to see if the Chinese girl wanted to play. "Hi Mei-Mei!" Arisa said, but Meilan continued to move around strangely. "Want to play?" The catgirl asked, and waved her tail around. "Not now Arisa. I'm practicing." The Chinese girl said, as she threw a kick into the air, then practiced her punching. "But, I'm bored..." Arisa said, as she tried to mimic Meilan. "Well, you know I practice early in the morning." She said, and smiled a bit at how Arisa was trying to copy her. "I know, but it's too early for me to take a nap. Can't we play?" Arisa asked, then watched the sash that held Mei's uniform closed. "Not now. I have to practice my Wushu." Meilan said, as Arisa pulled at her sash. As the top of her uniform fell open, revealing her breasts to everyone that could be watching, Meilan blushed heavily, and turned to look at Arisa, who was investigating the sash more closely. "Arisa! Give that back!" She yelled out, but Arisa had already started to run off. "Arisa!" Meilan yelled out, and ran after her. "Have to catch me!" The catgirl said, and started to laugh a bit.

In another part of town, Emma Benson blushed and whimpered, adding on the occasional moan. She wasn't in pain, or having a nightmare, instead, she was feeling rather embarrassed at how her body was betraying her, sending the feelings of pleasure to her brain, as her cock was being played with, and her pussy licked. "Abbie ... Stop..." She said softly, and tried to push her red headed cousin away. "I told you I'd show you." Abbie's tell-tale voice sang out gently. "But ... But ... This is ... Ahhh!" Emma yelled out, as Abbie's lips found themselves wrapped around the hermaphrodite's cock. Emma didn't know what else to do, and let her slightly older cousin do what she wanted. "How do you like it so far?" Emma heard Abbie say, and blushed heavily. "It's alright. I guess." She said, and sat up a bit. Abbie, who rested her chin on Emma's leg smirked. "Don't tell me you've never played with yourself." She said, and Emma shrugged. "Never found a reason to." She said, and blushed more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.