The Cherry Blossom Academy - Cover

The Cherry Blossom Academy

Copyright© 2010 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 31

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 31 - In The Cherry Blossom Academy, people from all walks of life come to learn about life's little lessons. From academics to physical education, the Cherry Blossom Academy has everything needed to turn you into a bright, young adult... The story follows a group of 5 girls, all who learn the lessons of love, sex, and sometimes a class or two. A re-post of a old story I had on here once.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Teacher/Student   School  

As the next bell rang, and his students started to leave the classroom, Connor stood up to stretch, and out of the corner of his eye, noticed someone standing just outside his classroom. He was a bit surprised, when Diana waved at him, and walked over to see what was up. “Figured I’d give you the heads up that my mother just landed at the airport.” She said, and Connor sighed. “Have you even told your mother about us?” He asked, and Diana shook her head. “I barely see her half the year, so how would I?” She asked, and walked into the empty classroom. Sighing, Connor closed the door. “What are you going to tell her?” He asked, but Diana shrugged. “Oh by the way mom, Connor and I broke up, he’s now sleeping with your younger daughter, and I’m having sex with another of his students. Another female student.” She said, and sighed. “That’s going to go over really well.” She told him.

“Should we act like we’re still together?” He asked, but Diana shook her head. “No. As much as I would let you fuck me any day of the week, I think just telling her you and I decided to be friends would be a better option.” She said, and groaned. “Did I just say that? I’m starting to sound like a teenager again.” She said, and looked at Connor, before turning a shade of pink. “Not that I wouldn’t let you fuck my brains out. It’s just that ... I’m going to shut up now.” She said, and Connor laughed a little. “So what do we do then?” Connor asked, but Diana had no answer for him. “Play it out, hope that she doesn’t stay long, and hopefully she’ll be out of our lives for the rest of the school year.” Diana said with a long, heavy sigh. The two of them stayed silent for a bit, before Diana let out another sigh. “Oh well. Back to work.” She said, and walked towards the door. “She misses you by the way.” She said, before she left. Connor sighed as he sat down at his desk. “I miss her too.” He simply said.

In another place, Emma moaned, her cock twitching, as she felt her pussy being fucked hard from behind. A hand wrapped firmly around her red hair, pulling on it ever so, while another hand was brought down upon her ass. She let out another moan, as she felt hot, sticky cum shooting into her pussy, and fell forward with a almost content sigh. Evan, her now boyfriend, laid down next to her, brushing of her hair out of her face. “Your parents aren’t going to be mad you skipped school are they?” He asked, and Emma turned a little, feeling some of Evan’s cum oozing onto her thigh. “Knowing them, they would probably ask to join in.” She said, and sat up onto her knees, running her hand over Evan’s semi-erect cock, rubbing some of his cum up and down the shaft. “What about you?” She asked, and Evan sat up to give her a kiss. “My school is out for the week. So you’ve got me all to yourself.” He said, and Emma smiled.

“You okay?” He asked. He could tell that Emma seemed a bit “tired” and cupped her cheek. Emma just nodded, and leaned into the palm of his hand. “Been dealing with the fact that Connor and Mika can’t see each other for the week because of parent week. So I’ve been the replacement boyfriend for the past couple of days.” She said, and Evan chuckled. “How’s that been going?” He asked, and Emma shrugged, her hand still moving along Evan’s semi-hard cock. “It’s a bit tiring. It’s like she’s a bit...” She said, and Evan laughed a little. “Cock crazy?” He said, and Emma nodded. “Can you blame her?” He asked, but Emma just shook her head. “No.” She told him, and pushed him back, to where he was resting on his elbows. She leaned over, wrapping her lips around the head of his cock, and using her tongue, swirled it around like it was an ice cream cone. After giving the head a little attention, Emma ran her tongue down the shaft, over Evan’s balls, and eventually stopped near his asshole, before looking at him.

“Have you ever? You know?” She asked, as she ran her hand along his cock. Evan smiled at her. “You curious to try?” He asked, and Emma shrugged. “Have you let anyone before?” She asked, and Evan nodded. “There was this one guy. Happened once, never happened again.” He said, and sat up. “If you want to try, I don’t mind because it’s you.” He said, and Emma turned red. She nodded slowly, and stood up, moving to a drawer on Abbie’s side of the room. As she returned with a small bottle, Emma looked at Evan once more with a concerned look on his face. Evan just smiled, and turned over, lifting his ass in the air, as if giving Emma permission to do what she wanted. As she squeezed some of the slimy liquid onto Evan’s awaiting asshole, Emma felt him shiver a little. “Sorry.” She said, but Evan shook his head. “It was just cold, that’s all.” He said, and she nodded, before taking her place behind him. As she applied some of the lubricant to her cock, Emma looked down at Evan once more. Not getting anything that suggested disapproval, and pressed her lubed cock against Evan’s asshole.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.