The Cherry Blossom Academy - Cover

The Cherry Blossom Academy

Copyright© 2010 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 30

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 30 - In The Cherry Blossom Academy, people from all walks of life come to learn about life's little lessons. From academics to physical education, the Cherry Blossom Academy has everything needed to turn you into a bright, young adult... The story follows a group of 5 girls, all who learn the lessons of love, sex, and sometimes a class or two. A re-post of a old story I had on here once.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Teacher/Student   School  

Connor let out a yawn, as he walked to his class. It was only the middle of the week, but he was slightly over meeting the different parents that came to Cherry Blossom. Today was no exception. However, what he didn’t expect was what was going on in his very classroom this morning. As he stepped in, Connor found two people standing there, both dressed in stereotypical white, lab suits, and Connor wondered what was going on. “Oh. You must be Mister Maxwell.” The man said, and held out his hand. Connor reluctantly shook the man’s hand. “Yes, who might you be?” He asked. “Oh. Forgive me. I am...” The man said, before the door burst open. “Daddy!” They all heard, and Connor barely had the time to dodge out of the way, as Arisa came “flying” across the room.

“Daddy?” Connor asked, and looked towards Arisa, who hugged the two people. “Oh yeah! This is my Mom and Dad.” She said with a bright smile. “My name is Shumar Kaolila. This is my wife Melissa.” The man said, and Connor once again shook his hand. “Very nice to meet you.” Connor said, a little less confused. “Usually I don’t meet with the parents until after class, so excuse me if I’m a little out of place so to say.” He said, and Arisa giggled a little. “Our apologizes. We got here early since we were in town to do a lecture over at the local college, so we decided to see were our little princess was studying.” Arisa’s father said, and Connor watched, as her mother just nodded. “Mister Maxwell was the one to teach me...” Arisa said, and looked up at Connor, who looked rather nervous about what was going to be said next.

All of the sudden, Arisa’s attitude changed, and she seemed more refined then just a few seconds ago. “He taught me that I don’t need to be someone that I’m really not. That I can be who I really am.” She said, sounding a lot more “grown up” than she usually acted. “I can tell. There’s a different “air” about you dear.” Melissa said, and Arisa smiled, before hugging her mother. “Has our daughter ever explained how she is part cat now?” Shumar asked, and Connor shook his head. “I don’t believe she has.” Connor said, and Arisa quickly turned around. “Daddy!” She yelled out. Connor could see that Arisa was genuinely embarrassed, and waved it off. “It’s okay. I rather Arisa not be uncomfortable if I knew her secrets.” He said, and hoped that it made sense, although he was a little curious. “Oh. Of course.” Arisa’s father said, in a rather professional tone.

“Of course, her and I have a few secrets of our own.” Connor thought to himself, then quickly pushed the thought out of his head. “Dear, we should go. We have to be at the lecture hall soon.” Melissa said, and her husband nodded. “Yes quite. Now Arisa, you behave and we’ll be back this afternoon to get you for dinner.” He said, and Arisa nodded, before giving her parents a hug. Arisa continued to smile, but as soon as the door closed, her smile quickly faded, and Connor noticed that her ears flopped down to rest in her pink hair. “Something the matter?” He asked, as Arisa walked over to a spot by the window, and sat down, pulling her knees up to her chest. “It’s always nice seeing my parents, but they’re always busy. Sometimes I kind of wish they would make more time for me.” She said, and sighed, her tail slowly swaying back and forth. Connor glanced over towards the catgirl and saw that she had no qualms about showing off the white panties that she was wearing under her skirt, and turned a little red, before turning away.

Arisa giggled a little when she noticed Connor quickly turn away. “Sorry. I wasn’t thinking.” She said, and hopped onto her feet, moving over towards Connor’s desk. “I would have been like any other girl in this school, except when I was younger, I drank something my parents were working on because they wouldn’t pay attention to me. Thought I was going to die, but instead I got turned into a partial cat.” She said and smiled, running her finger over a corner of the desk. “Sometimes, I almost wish that I had someone like you care about me like how you do about Mika, then that way I don’t need to worry about looking for attention from my parents.” She said, and shook her head. “Sorry. I shouldn’t have said that.” She said, but Connor shook his head. “It’s okay. Better to talk to someone about it then to keep it bottled up.” He told her. He was a bit surprised, when Arisa suddenly hugged him. “Thanks.” She told him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.