The Cherry Blossom Academy - Cover

The Cherry Blossom Academy

Copyright© 2010 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - In The Cherry Blossom Academy, people from all walks of life come to learn about life's little lessons. From academics to physical education, the Cherry Blossom Academy has everything needed to turn you into a bright, young adult... The story follows a group of 5 girls, all who learn the lessons of love, sex, and sometimes a class or two. A re-post of a old story I had on here once.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Teacher/Student   School  

Connor Maxwell slowly opened his eyes. He was used to sleeping alone most of the time, but this morning, he wasn't alone. As he opened his eyes, Connor turned his head, and smiled at the girl laying next to him. As much as he wanted to leave her sleeping, Connor knew that the both of them had to get up soon. "Mika..." Connor said softly, brushing some of the young girl's hair out of her face. He didn't want this moment to end, but yet, he knew that it had to soon. As he ran his fingers along her face, Connor thought about how peaceful Mika looked as she slept. But yet, the thought of him calling her his student bothered him, even though it didn't the night before. "Mika, get up..." Connor said softly, watching as Mika's almost coal like eyes looked over at him. "What time is it?" She asked softly, and moved closer to press herself against Connor's body. "It's almost 7." Connor said, and kissed the top of Mika's head.

"I don't want to go to school." Mika said and started to go back to sleep. "I know, I don't either, but we'll have all weekend to sleep in." Connor said, and Mika looked up at him. "Promise?" She asked, and Connor nodded. Usually Connor took a shower by himself, unless Diana was there to take a shower with him. This morning, it was a bit different, as he looked at Mika running a bar of soap over her silky skin. Noticing that her lover was watching her, Mika blushed a bit and looked at him. "What?" She asked softly. Connor just shook his head. "Nothing. Just watching you." He said, and leaned down a bit to gently kiss Mika. After finally getting out of the shower, Connor looked around for some food, which was usually just leftovers for him. "Um, wow. Empty." Connor said, and looked at Mika, was putting on her school uniform. "Well, we could grab something from the campus cafeteria." She said. Connor just nodded, and looked at Mika.

"We might have to. Wait. When did you go get your uniform?" Connor asked. "After you fell asleep. I heard Diana leave the apartment, so I went back to grab some stuff." She said, and Connor nodded. "Oh. Wow. I didn't even realize you left." He said, and Mika giggled. As the pair walked across campus to go get something to eat, they tried not to make anyone suspicious as to why they were walking together. Mika wanted so badly to hang on Connor's arm like any girlfriend would their lover, but she resisted, after her and Connor discussed it last night. As long as no one thought they were anything other than Teacher and student, or even just friends, then it would be safe for them. Mika didn't care if they got into trouble, she was willing to follow Connor anywhere he went. Connor on the other hand, guessed that Mika would be placed far away from him, and it would be years before he saw her again.

"Remember what we talked about." Connor told her. "I know. No signs of being a couple." Mika said, and heard Connor sigh. "I know this isn't what you wanted." Connor told her, and Mika smiled up at him. "As long as I'm with you, I don't care." She told him, and watched as Connor blushed. As they walked into the cafeteria, Connor noticed that there was a lot of students already here. "Wow. I thought students usually get to class late?" Connor asked, and Mika giggled. "Oooh. Wait right here. I'll be right back." Mika said, and handed Connor her book bag, before walking into line. "Sooo ... How did the date go?" Connor heard, and looked at Abbie, who as usual, was dressed in black. "I'd like to have a little talk with you Miss Strafford." Connor said, and Abbie stood up straight, instead of leaning over from behind Connor.

"What did I do?" She asked, and looked confused. "First of all, try not to use Mika and I in the same sentence as date?" He asked, and Abbie laughed a bit. "Trust me. There's lots more things to worry about than you on a date with a student." Abbie said, and Connor looked around. "Relax will you teach? I'm sure half the girls in the CBA wishes they were in Mika's place." Abbie said. "Someone say my name?" Mika said, as she came back with two large round buns. "Sweet bun? It's crème filled." Mika said, as she was biting into one. "Thanks." Connor said, and took the large pastry from her. "What did they use on this thing? Miracle grow?" Connor asked, as Abbie took the bun from him. "I bet I know something else crème filled that Mika wouldn't mind right now." She said, and Mika coughed a bit.

"Abbigail!" She yelled out, and blushed heavily. "Relax Mika. I'm sure not that many people care about your love life. This thing really is huge." Abbie said, and Mika blushed more. "Still. That's not something to be said in public." Connor said, and took his sweet bun back. As the three started to walk to class, Abbie continued to press the issue. "So, how was your special night?" She asked, as Connor handed her a torn off piece of his bun. "You forgot to take the containers away." Connor told her. Abbie just shrugged. "So, what else did you two do?" She asked, and munched on her sweet bun. "That's none of your business." Connor said, and nearly fell over as he was jumped on from behind. "Hi-Hi!!" Connor heard, and turned his head a bit. Arisa, who was cheerful as usual, just smiled at him, and wagged her tail. "Hey you crazy catgirl, get off me..." Connor said, as Abbie just ate, while Mika giggled. "Oooh. That's a big bun-bun." Arisa said, and Connor looked at her.

"If I give you a piece, will you get off my back?" He asked, and Arisa nodded. As he tore off another piece, Connor handed it to the catgirl, and for once, noticed how short she was, even compared to Mika. "Sooo, about last night?" Abbie said, as she looked towards the pair again. "Last night? Did something happen between you two?" Arisa asked, as she looked up at Connor and Mika. "Um, nothing." Mika said, and blushed. "Oooh. Mika's changing colors." Arisa pointed out. "How many times have I told you, you don't embarrass people?" The four of them heard, and turned towards the classroom, where Meilan and Emma were waiting. "But, I wasn't being nosy. I was just eating. See?" She asked, and held out her bun. "That's a big bun." Emma said, and Meilan nodded. "Indeed." She said. Connor sighed, and tore the rest of the bun in half, and handed it to the two girls. "I don't get it. You girls just come out of nowhere or something?" He asked, wondering how come he never got a single bite of his own sweet bun. As he started to unlock his classroom door, Connor looked at Mika, who handed him half of her sweet bun.

"It's too much for me anyway." She said, and blushed. "Oh, isn't that sweet?" Abbie said, and Connor sighed. "Abbigail..." He said, and Abbie blinked. "Why does everyone say my name like it means shut up?" She asked, as she and the others started to pile into the classroom. "Because it does." Meilan told her. Connor sighed, as he ate, then turned towards the five girls inside his classroom. "Look. Anything that gets said before class stays in this classroom alright?" He said, and turned around to look at them. All of them nodded, except for Abbie, who was putting on makeup. "Abbie?" Connor asked. "Yeah, I know. Keep it to ourselves." She said, and sighed. Connor looked at her for a bit, almost a strange reaction. "What?" Abbie asked. "Don't you usually wear black makeup?" He asked her, as he turned around to write on the chalkboard. "Yeah. Thought I'd be different today." She said, as the purple lipstick was finished applying to Abbie's lips. "So, what happened?" She asked again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.