The Cherry Blossom Academy - Cover

The Cherry Blossom Academy

Copyright© 2010 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 29

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 29 - In The Cherry Blossom Academy, people from all walks of life come to learn about life's little lessons. From academics to physical education, the Cherry Blossom Academy has everything needed to turn you into a bright, young adult... The story follows a group of 5 girls, all who learn the lessons of love, sex, and sometimes a class or two. A re-post of a old story I had on here once.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Teacher/Student   School  

Emma-Lynn Benson, student at The Cherry Blossom Academy, was always embarrassed about her own body because of the fact that she had both male and female sexual organs. Even more so at that particular moment, as she sat naked, from the waist down, having her male penis being gently touched by her friend Mikala Moore. "Are you sure about this?" Emma asked Mika, who just nodded. "You feeling okay? I mean, you usually don't act this way with Connor." Abbie said from her side of the room, and Mika turned to look at her. "Can we just forget for a bit that I'm dating our teacher?" She asked, and Abbie sighed. "I get it. You're hoping that we distract you from your situation." She said, and Mika shook her head. "No ... I don't know..." She said, and sat next to Emma on her bed. She wanted to cry out of frustration, but somehow couldn't.

Abbie stood up, and walked over to where Mika was, put her hand under Mika's chin, and lifted her face so she was looking up at her. "I said I get it." She told her, and gently kissed her friend on the lips. Mika, who was naked already, felt Abbie's free hand running along her thigh, and soon felt her fingers on her clit. She moaned into Abbie's mouth, as they continued to kiss, and shivered a little when Abbie's fingers found their way into her pussy. Mika didn't know why, but she suddenly felt embarrassed. Here she was, being finger fucked by one good friend, while another one sat right next to them, watching. As much as she wanted to stop, there was some part of her deep down that didn't want to stop, and wanted so much more.

Pulling herself away, Abbie looked at Emma, who sat there, her cock in her hand. "Your turn." She said, as she licked Mika's love juices off her fingers. "What do you want me to do?" Emma asked, and Abbie sighed. "Be the boy dummy." She said, and Emma blushed as she stood up. "Oh. Right." She said, and moved herself between Mika's legs. "You ready?" She asked, and Mika nodded slowly. Mika whimpered a little as she felt Emma pushing her cock into her. It was a different sensation from when she and Connor fucked, but just as good. Her whimper soon turned into a moan, as she felt Emma moving her hips back and forth, getting herself a good rhythm, before Mika brought her legs up, locking them around Emma's back. She was highly embarrassed to admit it, but Mika wanted to be fucked pretty good at that point in time.

Emma closed her eyes, as she slowly moved herself back and forth. It wasn't the first time she and Mika had sex with each other, but somehow it just felt different, like there was some hidden factor this time that she couldn't figure out. She felt Mika lock her legs around her hips, and looked down when Mika wrapped her arms around her neck. Getting the idea, Emma moved her hips, slowly fucking Mika at first, feeling her Asian friend wrapping her pussy around her cock, much like a velvety vice. She knew that if this kept up, she would end up cumming soon, so Emma tried to slow down her rhythm. She felt Mika shivering under her, the fabric of her top making her own nipples hard, as they rubbed against Mika's bare breasts. As much as she wanted to let go and fuck like crazy, Emma knew that she should make it last as long as she could.

She wasn't sure how she managed it, but Emma felt pretty proud of herself, as she rolled over, pulling Mika with her, so she was on top, and more in control. She felt Mika rocking her hips back and forth, and as much as she tried, Emma could feel herself getting ready to cum. She tried hard to hold herself back, but couldn't, as she looked up at Mika, after filling her pussy with cum. "Sorry." She said, but Mika just smiled. "It's okay." She told her, and stood up. Kneeling down, with Emma's spunk still dripping from her, Mika slowly started to run her tongue along Emma's shaft, licking up her own juices and Emma's cum, making sure she was gentle with the head of Emma's cock.

It was semi-hard, and Mika figured she was pretty sensitive at the moment, but still she kept her hand gently on Emma' cock, moving slowly down to Emma's clit, giving it a quick kiss, before running her tongue over it. She felt Emma shudder, and slowly start to get hard again. She didn't rush though, as Mika took her time licking her friend's slit. Emma's body spasmed from the intense pleasure she was receiving, and as much as she tried, she was still afraid that she might have another orgasm soon, with all the attention Mika was giving her. She was then surprised, when Mika suddenly stopped. Sitting up a little, Emma watched as Mika climbed back onto the bed, and positioned herself over her cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.