The Cherry Blossom Academy - Cover

The Cherry Blossom Academy

Copyright© 2010 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 28

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 28 - In The Cherry Blossom Academy, people from all walks of life come to learn about life's little lessons. From academics to physical education, the Cherry Blossom Academy has everything needed to turn you into a bright, young adult... The story follows a group of 5 girls, all who learn the lessons of love, sex, and sometimes a class or two. A re-post of a old story I had on here once.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Teacher/Student   School  

Monday morning rolled around, and Mika dragged herself towards class. Taking a little detour, Mika sat down under the same tree she would sit under to watch Connor pass by, and sighed a little, wondering if she might get a little glance of him before they went to class. "Funny. This seems a little like Deja Vu." Mika heard, and looked up at Abbie, who looked a little more glam then goth. "Honey, you look like crap. Did you even sleep last night?" Abbie asked, and Mika just shrugged. "It was kind of weird to sleep in my own bed." Mika said, and sighed a little. "What's with you? You look a little less like yourself today." She said, and Abbie shrugged. "Figured since my Mother was going to come to visit, I'd dress like the girl she wanted." She said, and smiled. Mika giggled a little, because she knew Abbie was trying to make a joke.

It was then, that Mika noticed Connor passing by. She wanted to say something, but couldn't find the voice to do so. Abbie, noticing the look on her friend's face, sighed lightly. "Hey teach!" She yelled out, which caught Connor's attention. Connor waved, and Mika smiled a little, as she waved back. As he headed off to class, Abbie bumped Mika with her shoulder. "Feel better?" She asked. "A little." Mika told her, and smiled a little more. "You going to be okay?" Abbie asked, and Mika nodded slowly. "Maybe. I just have to make it through this week right?" She said, and Abbie nodded. "And I'll help anyway I can." She said, and Mika smiled, before hugging her. "Thank you." She said. "That's what friends are for." Abbie told her.

In class, Mika watched as Connor gave out the lesson plan for the day. As he was handing out the assignments, Mika watched as Connor's hand lingered at her desk for a bit, before moving onto the next student. She wanted so much to just reach out and touch his hand, but knew that she shouldn't do so, because of the random parents that visited the class. Feeling a hand on her arm, Mika turned towards her right, at Emma, who looked at her, concerned. "You okay?" She asked softly. Mika nodded. They both heard Connor clear his throat, and both girls went back to their work. Out of the corner of her eye, Mika glanced up at Connor, who smiled a little.

After class, Mika tried to stay around, wanting to talk to Connor at least, but she noticed that he was busy with random parents. She sighed a little, and started off to her next class. "How are you hanging in there?" Mika heard, and glanced over at Abbie, who caught up to her. "Fine I guess." Mika said, and looked at Abbie, when she sighed. "You know. It's fine to say that you're not doing okay." Abbie told her, and was a bit surprised when Mika stopped dead in her tracks. "Mika?" She asked, as she noticed her friend shaking a little. "I'm not doing okay." She said, and Abbie sighed a little. "Come here." She told her, and she and Mika stepped into the courtyard.

Turning towards Mika, Abbie sighed a little, then pulled her friend into a hug when she noticed the Asian girl crying a little. "It's not fair. I just want so badly to touch him. To just hold his hand even." Mika sobbed, and Abbie tried her best to comfort her friend. "You're a strong girl. I know you can handle this." Abbie said, and Mika looked up at her. She was a bit surprised, when Abbie kissed her lightly on the lips. "And if you get those dirty thoughts that you can't get rid of, you can always call me for help." She said, and Mika punched her shoulder lightly. Abbie just laughed. "Come on, lets get to class." She told her. Mika shook her head as they walked along. "You're such a pervert." She told Abbie.

Lunch soon came, then the afternoon classes, and soon, school was over. Mika hardly remembered any of it, with the help of her friends. As she started to walk back to her sister's place, Mika was stopped by Abbie, who had a big grin on her face. "Hey, want to come over to my place for a bit? Probably better then sitting around being depressed." She said, and Mika thought about it a bit, before nodding. A short time later, Mika stood in awe, as she stared at Abbie's house. "You live here?" She asked. "Oh yeah. You've never been here before have you?" Abbie asked, and Mika shook her head. "It's like something from one of my anime." Mika said, as she stepped inside first.

Abbie shook her head. "Okay. It's home to me." She said, and motioned for Mika to follow her. As they headed upstairs, Mika wondered where everyone was, but didn't think to ask. "And here's my bedroom. Well, our bedroom I guess you could say." Abbie said, and Mika poked her head in. One side of the room seemed more "punk-ish" then the other, which seemed more "posh", a little messy, but still. "That side is Emmy's." Abbie said, and pointed to the right side of the room, before sitting down on her bed. "Surprisingly more tidy then your side." Mika joked, and joined Abbie on the bed. "Hey, I can't be asked to make the bed in the morning. I barely want to get out of bed." She said, and Mika giggled, before laying herself down. "It's so comfy!" She said, and giggled again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.