The Cherry Blossom Academy - Cover

The Cherry Blossom Academy

Copyright© 2010 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 27

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 27 - In The Cherry Blossom Academy, people from all walks of life come to learn about life's little lessons. From academics to physical education, the Cherry Blossom Academy has everything needed to turn you into a bright, young adult... The story follows a group of 5 girls, all who learn the lessons of love, sex, and sometimes a class or two. A re-post of a old story I had on here once.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Teacher/Student   School  

It was a surprise to Mika that dinner actually went pretty well. Both her and Diana laughed at Arisa's story about some experiment she was working on blowing up and covering everything around her in a pink dust. She was actually having a pretty good time, up until the time she realized that she wasn't going to have Connor to sleep next to. "You okay?" Mika heard, and looked at Arisa, then towards her sister, when she realized she must have missed some part of the conversation that they were just having. "Huh? No, nothing. Just spaced out for a bit that's all." She said and smiled. She glanced over at Diana, who knew something else was up, and turned a little shade of pink.

After dinner, Arisa yawned, and looked at Mika sleepily. "Okay. Thank you for the food. I go sleepy bye now." She said, and Mika laughed a little. "Why don't you just sleep here tonight. I'm sure Mika wouldn't mind the company." Diana said, and Mika nodded. "Okay doky." Arisa said, and followed Mika to her old bedroom. She was surprised that it was the way she left it, and watched as Arisa "fell" onto her bed. She giggled a little as the catgirl fell asleep, and headed into the bathroom to wash up a little. After she showered, and got redressed, Mika checked in on Arisa in the bedroom, and found her curled up on one side of the bed, and smiled a little, before closing the door softly.

She walked back into the living room, where Diana was sitting with a cup of coffee and some papers. Sitting down on the far end of the couch, Mika looked over at her sister, who started putting her papers away. "Something on your mind?" She asked. "What did you mean by you were sorry?" Mika asked. She heard her sister sigh, and watched as she set everything aside. "Mika ... I love you dearly. I really do. And I haven't been the best sister, but I just thought that maybe you and Connor would be happier with each other than he was with me." Diana said, which threw Mika for a loop. "Wait, what?" She asked, confused out of her mind. "Bottom line. I was jealous." Diana said, and once more, Mika was confused.

"Jealous of who?" She asked. "You I guess." Diana said, and Mika shook her head. She was just getting more and more confused, and Diana could see it. "While he and I were going out, I could tell that something was off. Like, he would light up when you came into a room. It always seemed like he wanted to give you more attention when you were around than he gave me. The smile he had when you two talked. Things like that." Diana said, and sighed. "Over time, I noticed that I wasn't his girlfriend anymore, and just more like the sister of the girl he had a crush on." Diana said, and looked over towards the corner of the room, as if she was lost in a trance.

"It's funny. A few times when Connor and I were having sex, I could see it. He wasn't thinking of me. He was thinking of you." She said, and Mika covered her face in embarrassment. "Too much?" Diana asked, and her sister nodded. Diana couldn't help but laugh. "But, the point is, somehow, by sheer chance, Connor fell out of love with me, and in love with you. And I know you've had a crush on him for awhile now. So it kind of works out." Diana said, and sighed, as she pushed some of Mika's hair out of her face. "It made me jealous. Wondering how the hell my boyfriend was so infatuated with my younger sister, and the idea of him lusting after you just drove me nuts, night after night. Soon I somehow convinced myself that it was your fault. Even though deep down I knew it wasn't." Diana said, and Mika felt a bit hurt.

"That night. The night I caught you two, I was pretty drunk. I had a few drinks before I got back home, because I figured that I couldn't face Connor, even though I should." Diana said, and sighed. "I haven't touched a drink ever since. When you yelled at me. When you told me how much you hated me, and that I ruin everything for you. It was like a slap in the face." She said, and shook her head. "I cried myself to sleep in your bed. Because I knew that was the final nail in the coffin. I had a feeling that you were gone forever." Diana said, and watched as Mika started to cry. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that." Mika said, and Diana shook her head, before reaching over to pull off her sister's glasses. "If you didn't, I wouldn't have come to my senses." She said, and moved closer, pulling her sister into a hug.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.