The Cherry Blossom Academy - Cover

The Cherry Blossom Academy

Copyright© 2010 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 26

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 26 - In The Cherry Blossom Academy, people from all walks of life come to learn about life's little lessons. From academics to physical education, the Cherry Blossom Academy has everything needed to turn you into a bright, young adult... The story follows a group of 5 girls, all who learn the lessons of love, sex, and sometimes a class or two. A re-post of a old story I had on here once.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Teacher/Student   School  

It was early the next morning, when young, Mikala Moore heard banging on the door. She grumbled a bit, and turned over, pressing herself against her boyfriend, lover and teacher, Connor Maxwell, who didn't even stir. After about the fifth set of pounding on the door, Mika sighed, picked up a nightshirt, and her glasses, and put them on, as she walked out of the bedroom, and towards the door. Unlocking and opening the door, Mika almost fell over, when her older sister Diana came rushing in. Still a little asleep, Mika grumbled in Japanese about why her sister was making so much noise so early in the morning, and was a little bit surprised when Diana turned towards her. "You need to come home." She heard her say.

"Why would I do that?" Mika asked her, and Diana sighed. "It's just for this week." Her sister said, and started towards the bedroom, when Mika stopped her. "You didn't tell me why I should come back and live with you." She said, still in Japanese, and Mika saw the slight desperation on her sister's face. "Mom's coming to visit." Diana said, and Mika's jaw slightly dropped. "I'll go pack." She replied in English. Pulling out the suitcase that sat in the closet, Mika started piling some of her clothes, while Diana picked her sister's belongings from the bathroom. "What's going on?" Mika heard Connor groan, and looked at him, before hopping onto the bed. "I need to go back to Diana's for a couple of days." Mika told him.

"Wait. Why?" Connor asked, as Diana came walking out of the bathroom. "Did you forget what this week is?" She asked, and Connor looked down at himself, before pulling the sheets over his naked body. "Diana!?!" He yelled out in confusion. Diana just sighed. "It's not like I haven't seen you naked before Connor." She said, and Connor looked at Mika, before looking back at Diana. "That's not the point ... What's going on?" He said, and Diana sighed once more. "I'll ask again. Do you remember what this coming week is?" She said, and Connor thought about it for a bit.

Clearly, she was talking about something happening at Cherry Blossom, and Connor couldn't believe it slipped his mind. "It's the Parent Visit week. But your parents never visit. So why all the fuss?" He said, and Diana looked at him, after putting some of her sister's things into her suitcase. "Apparently, my Mother is breaking that tradition this year. According to the message that she left me, she's going to be here either sometime later on tonight, or sometime tomorrow morning." She said, and Connor sighed. "Let me get dressed." He said, and crawled out of bed. "Why do you think she's coming this year?" Mika asked her sister, who shrugged her shoulders.

"Mom travels all around the world. It's a wonder she actually remembers she has children." Diana said, and Mika sighed a little. "I don't even remember when the last time we saw her." Mika told her. "It's been a couple of years." Mika heard her sister say. "I just thought about something." Connor said, as he looked at the two girls. "If your mother hasn't said anything to you in a few years, doesn't she think we're still dating?" He said, and looked at Diana, who sighed. "Crap." She simply said. "This day keeps getting better and better." Diana said, as Mika stepped into the bathroom to get dressed.

Connor, who had thrown on a pair of sweatpants, had picked up Mika's suitcase, and waited for her to come out of the bathroom. "Does she know? I mean, um..." Connor said, and Diana nodded. "Karen. Her name is Karen. And yes, she does know. She's staying in her own room, since her parents are visiting too. Remember, us adults can't be caught sleeping with the students." Diana said, and made little air quotations. Connor chuckled a little. "You know ... There's something I want to know Di..." Connor said, then shook his head. "Nevermind. It's not important." He said, and Diana sighed, before sitting on the bed next to him. "Your poker face is horrible you know that right?" She told him.

Connor shrugged. He knew he wasn't going to pull one over on Diana, someone who knew him as well as anyone else did. "You're wondering why I left you for a girl right?" She asked, but Connor didn't say a word. "Face it Connor. We weren't exactly the perfect couple. You and I, we just grew apart. That's all." Diana said, and Connor sighed. "Yeah. I guess so. Just kind of wished you came to talk to me about it, instead of sneaking behind my back." He said, and Diana nodded. "I know. I'm sorry." She told him. "I better check on Mika." She said, and stood up. Connor sighed softly. This was going to be a long week.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.