The Cherry Blossom Academy - Cover

The Cherry Blossom Academy

Copyright© 2010 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 25

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 25 - In The Cherry Blossom Academy, people from all walks of life come to learn about life's little lessons. From academics to physical education, the Cherry Blossom Academy has everything needed to turn you into a bright, young adult... The story follows a group of 5 girls, all who learn the lessons of love, sex, and sometimes a class or two. A re-post of a old story I had on here once.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Teacher/Student   School  

"I can kind of explain." Abbie said, as the older, red haired woman stepped closer to the bed. "You decided to leave your bedroom and the little threesome to their own devices, and use my bedroom?" She heard, and nodded. "Kind of. Yeah." She said, and watched as Melanie laughed a little. There was something sultry about the way the older woman walked, and she glanced over to where Marie had sit up on the bed. "Do you want to introduce me to your new pet?" She asked Abbie, who looked over at Marie. "Oh. Sorry. This is Marie. I met her at the resort a couple of months ago." She said, and Marie smiled, before moving one of her hands into a paw like position. "Meow." Marie simply said.

Abbie watched as her Aunt Melanie circled around the bed. "Is that mine?" She asked, pointing to the collar, and Abbie nodded. "Sorry." She said, but Melanie didn't say a word. Instead, she reached out, and pulled on the little chain attached to the collar, and in one full swoop, had Marie over her lap. "Did you get permission to use that?" Melanie asked, and Abbie shook her head. "No Aunt Mel." She said, but Melanie looked at her. "I wasn't talking to you." She said and looked at Marie, who shook her head. Abbie was a little more than surprised, when she realized that she wasn't the one being spoken to, and watched as her Aunt Melanie brought her hand down on Marie's rear, making loud, audible contact where her hand touched the girl's ass cheeks.

"You naughty girl. Going through peoples things without permission." Melanie said, as Marie moaned, then purred like a kitten. It was then that Melanie noticed the look on her niece's face. The one of confusion that Abbie never usually had. "Are you okay?" Abbie heard her Aunt ask, and shrugged. "Don't get me wrong. Watching is kind of hot, and I'm not one to turn down sex for no good reason, but I'm kind of in the grey area about this." She said, and motioned her arms. "Would you like me to teach you a bit?" She asked, and Abbie nodded. "Sit down in that chair, and Abbie dear, feel free to get yourself off if you want to." Melanie said, as she was gently rubbing Marie's freshly spanked ass.

"It's obvious your little pet her has a submission kink. It's also obvious that she likes to be spanked, and treated like an animal." Melanie said, as Marie purred, and started rubbing her head against Melanie's chest, much like how a cat would. "You have to be careful not to overstep your boundaries, talk about what she likes, what she doesn't like, and make sure if you get into something more, that you have a safe word." Melanie said, as she watched her niece fingering her own pussy. She could feel herself getting turned on, and felt the sensation of her panties straining, and she knew what wanted release. "Has she met Emma before?" Melanie asked, and Abbie nodded.

"Up." Melanie said, and Marie hopped down to the floor, sitting on her hands and knees, waiting for her next command. "Undress me." Melanie said, and Marie reached up and behind the older woman, unzipping her business suit skirt, before letting it fall to the floor. She noticed Marie's puzzled look, as she noticed the bulge in her underwear. "Meow?" Marie said, and made a almost pawing motion, to which Marie spanked her hand. "No. Bad kitten." Melanie said, and motioned for her to pull off her pantyhose. Marie did as she was told, and as she stepped out of them, Melanie looked down at Marie, who made curious eyes up at her. "Now you may take off my panties." She said, and Marie slowly pulled down the lacy, purple undergarment.

Melanie was surprised, when Melanie's hard cock flopped down, and hit her in the cheek. She knew that the woman was Emma's mother, but never figured that the hermaphroditic gene ran down the family tree. "Show me how much of a good kitty you are." Melanie commanded, and Marie purred, before licking Mel's shaft. Abbie, who was sitting in the chair across from them, continued to pound her pussy with her fingers. She couldn't believe her Aunt was totally into this. She swore that she was about to cum, when she heard someone call her name. She looked over, and hopped off the chair she was sitting on, as her Aunt called her over. She slowly moved over to where her Aunt Mel was, and sat down when she motioned her to.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.