The Cherry Blossom Academy - Cover

The Cherry Blossom Academy

Copyright© 2010 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 24

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 24 - In The Cherry Blossom Academy, people from all walks of life come to learn about life's little lessons. From academics to physical education, the Cherry Blossom Academy has everything needed to turn you into a bright, young adult... The story follows a group of 5 girls, all who learn the lessons of love, sex, and sometimes a class or two. A re-post of a old story I had on here once.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Teacher/Student   School  

As much as she tried, as much as she loved having sex with the boy she was in love with, there was just something about having other people in the room that distracted Emma. "Kind of kills the mood doesn't it?" Evan asked, and Emma sighed. As he sat up, Evan covered his waist with part of the comforter, while Emma covered herself up with another end. As he glanced over at her, Evan could see how "defeated" Emma seemed. He could only guess that she had this planned out, and touched her knee. "So. Tiff's kind of as straight as they come. We keep insisting that she's bi, but she keeps telling us that she doesn't get turned on by a normal girl." He said, but Emma looked at him strangely.

"So I'm not a normal girl?" She asked. "Normal's overrated." Evan said. "I mean, you're friends with a girl who's part cat." He said, and Emma giggled softly. "I think the whole reason why she feels that she has to give herself to you, is because you're not that normal girl. If you wanted, you could probably be more of a boy than any of her boyfriends could have been." Evan said, and Emma looked at him, before putting her head on his shoulder. "Go on. I don't mind." He said, and Emma sat up and looked at him. "Should I?" She asked him. "Look at her. She's almost begging for you." Evan said. Emma looked at him, then looked over at Tiffany, who was looking back at her.

Emma thought about it a little. She stood up, and walked over to Abbie's side of the room. She stood in front of Tiffany, who had moved into a sitting position. "Is it true?" Emma asked. She could see Tiffany turn a slight shade of red. She was embarrassed, Emma could tell, but she needed to know. She watched as Tiffany reluctantly nodded, and without warning, pulled Tiffany to her feet. She pulled her over, and pushed her onto her bed, which was something unusual for Emma. "I'm gonna set some things straight. First of all, I'm not into the whole slave and mistress thing. That's more Abbie's thing." She said, and glanced over her shoulder at her cousin, who was trying to act innocent. "And situations like this tend to pop up a lot." Emma said, and looked back at Abbie again. "Are you sure you want to still be friends with me?" Emma asked.

Tiffany, who looked towards the floor, finally looked back up at Emma. Anyone could tell that she was ready to cry, and as much as she wanted to, Emma stood her ground. She had to know if Tiffany was serious about being her friend to start at least. Tiffany nodded, and Emma smiled. "I can try to deal. I mean, I've wanted to try different things, but the idea of being with a girl scares me a little. I don't know why." Tiffany said, before Emma suddenly kissed her. "One step at a time." The red haired girl said, as once more the two started kissing. Emma could feel herself being pulled onto the bed, and didn't mind it at all for once. She sat up a little, after feeling Tiffany's hands on her shoulders, and soon on her cock. As she pushed up into her, Emma was assaulted by a kiss from Tiffany, and slowly fucked her new blonde friend.

Abbie, who stood by her bed, sighed a little. "Damn. And I wanted to try this out on her." She said, and waved about a dildo that she was about to put on. "You can always use that on me." She heard Marie say, and smirked. "I just might." She said. She looked over at Evan, who had moved out of the girls' way, and chuckled lightly. "She's got room for another. If you know what I mean." She said, and Evan looked at her. As gentlemanly as he was trying to be, Evan knew what Abbie was talking about. There was part of him that wanted to, but there was another part of him that remembered that his sister was under Emma at the moment, and he wasn't sure if he wanted to go that far. Giving up, Evan shrugged, and got behind Emma. As he pushed his cock into her, Evan could feel Emma tense up a little, then relax. He only figured that she was okay with the whole idea.

Emma moaned. She was expecting Evan to fuck her, but somehow, it was just so sexy, and felt so good, that she almost forgot what she was doing. Tiffany, pulling Emma back down into a kiss though, reminded Emma of what was going on. As she moved her hips, Emma could feel her ass touching Evan's skin, and as soon as she move forward, her skin touched Tiffany's. The pleasure that she was getting from both ends was just a little too much for Emma, and she felt herself cumming. Partially into Tiffany through her cock, and over Evan's cock with her pussy. As she tried to hold herself up with rubbery arms, Emma tried to catch her breath, and wondered if things were going to be like this from now on, as she kissed both of her new lovers once.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.