The Cherry Blossom Academy - Cover

The Cherry Blossom Academy

Copyright© 2010 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 23

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 23 - In The Cherry Blossom Academy, people from all walks of life come to learn about life's little lessons. From academics to physical education, the Cherry Blossom Academy has everything needed to turn you into a bright, young adult... The story follows a group of 5 girls, all who learn the lessons of love, sex, and sometimes a class or two. A re-post of a old story I had on here once.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Teacher/Student   School  

It was oddly quiet for some reason, and it bothered Emma. Not because of the silence between the 5 of them, but more like because of the tension between everyone. She was a bit nervous, like some time bomb was about to go off, until she felt Evan taking her hand. She looked up at him, and smiled a little, then looked at Abbie, who was sitting between Marie and Tiffany, waiting for a explanation. "Maybe I should explain." Evan said, and got the same glare from both Marie and Tiffany. Evan just sighed. "Tiffany is our younger sister. She's been living with our Father since our parents divorced." Evan started. "As you can tell, we haven't spoken to each other much." He said, and sighed.

"So what's with the slave and master routine?" Abbie asked, and both Marie and Tiffany looked at each other, before turning away. "You could say it runs in the family." Marie started to say. Tugging on Evan's hand, Emma smiled, and motioned for them to sneak out of the room. As they were making their way upstairs, Evan stopped, and looked behind them. "What about them?" He asked, but Emma simply kissed him. "They're fine." She said, and smiled. "But don't you think we should..." Evan started to say, when he felt Emma push his hand under her shirt, onto her right breast. As they kissed once more, Evan could feel Emma's hand stroking his cock through his jeans. "Please? They won't notice we're missing for awhile." She said, and Evan just shrugged. Emma took that as a yes, and pulled him along upstairs.

Before they even entered Emma's room, the pair was starting to undress. Emma was already down to her panties, which surprised Evan a bit that she was wearing no bra. A habit that Emma had gotten into when she was home. Evan was still in his jeans, when Emma pulled him onto the bed. "This is a side of you that I've never seen before." Evan told her. Emma turned a slight shade of red. "I don't know what's come over me." She told him. "I kind of like it." Evan told her, as he started to kiss her once more. Emma reached down, and started to unbuckle his belt. It was obvious what was on her mind at the moment. As they started to kiss once more, Evan could feel Emma's hand, as she reached into his jeans. He felt her stroking his cock through his boxers, and decided to do the same for Emma through her panties.

Emma whimpered as she felt Evan's hand on her already hard cock. The Hermaphrodite girl was so excited, that she felt like she would end up shooting her load in her own underwear, and tried to push them off. Evan chuckled, and helped Emma undress, before undressing himself. Emma just smiled, and wrapped her arms around Evan's neck as he climbed onto her. "Did you want to ... You know..." He said, and Emma smiled again, before nodding. Reaching down, Evan positioned his cock and slowly started to push himself into Emma's pussy. He moved slowly, telling himself that she was a bit tighter than he remembered, and slowly started to fuck her.

Emma whimpered a little, then suddenly let out a loud moan. Evan made her moan even more by reaching down to stroke the head of her cock while he fucked her. "Should we be so loud? I mean, they might hear us downstairs." Evan said, as Emma locked her legs around him. "I don't care." She told him. It was even more clear to Evan now that all Emma wanted to do was have sex with him, and didn't care that his sisters were downstairs. Evan just mentally shrugged, and started moving himself a bit faster. If he was going to fuck his girlfriend, then he was going to do it right.

Back downstairs, Abbie sat in a chair, facing both Marie and Tiffany, who didn't seem to pleased to be in each other's company. She wondered what to actually say that could "mend" the broken bond between the two of them, when she heard something coming from upstairs. Abbie just smirked, then shook her head. She had noticed Emma and Evan vanishing from the room earlier, but just didn't say anything. She had to admit that she was a little jealous though, and wished she could have her fun too, when it came to Abbie. Standing up, she started walking out of the room, and looked back over her shoulder. "You two. Follow me." She commanded. As she guessed, both Marie and Tiffany jumped out of their chairs, and were at least one step behind her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.