The Cherry Blossom Academy - Cover

The Cherry Blossom Academy

Copyright© 2010 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 22

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 22 - In The Cherry Blossom Academy, people from all walks of life come to learn about life's little lessons. From academics to physical education, the Cherry Blossom Academy has everything needed to turn you into a bright, young adult... The story follows a group of 5 girls, all who learn the lessons of love, sex, and sometimes a class or two. A re-post of a old story I had on here once.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Teacher/Student   School  

Mika was barely in the door, when she started to undress. Connor quickly closed the door, and turned to look at his young lover, who now stood in nothing but her bra and panties. She motioned for Connor to come closer, and he sighed. "What's gotten into you?" He asked, as Mika started to undo his belt buckle. "It's my birthday for another few hours. I should be able to do what I want to do." She said, and Connor shrugged his shirt off. "I guess. But it's just so unlike you to be this aggressive." He said, and suddenly, Mika stopped what she was doing. Stepping back a bit, Mika looked down, and clasped her hands in front of her. "I'm sorry." She said softly. Connor just smiled at her. He walked over to her, and gently lifted her chin up so she was looking at him. "I didn't say it was wrong. It's just surprising. That's all." He told her.

Mika smiled, and took Connor's hand. She pulled him towards the bedroom, giving the young man barely enough time to step out of his pants. She pushed him onto the bed, and helped Connor out of his boxers, before smiling at him. "You sure this is what you want?" He asked, and Mika nodded. Leaning over, Mika gently kissed Connor's semi-erect cock, rolling her tongue around the head, bringing him back to full hardness. Mika smiled, as she stood up straight, and finished undressing. Connor watched as his young lover's breasts "jiggled" a little after coming out of their fabric encasement. Mika slightly blushed, and smiled at Connor, before climbing into bed with him. Straddling his lap, Mika smiled, then reached back, holding onto Connor's cock, as she lowered herself onto it.

She whimpered a little, then moaned, slowly rocking her hips back and forth. Mika could feel Connor's cock playing at the entrance to her womb, and rolled her hips, knowing that it had to feel good not only for her, but for the man who's dick she was on. Placing her hands behind her on Connor's legs, Mika steadied herself, before she felt Connor's hands on her tits. Mika moaned once more, as she felt Connor gently roll her nipples between his thumb and forefingers. Her entire body was hot, as if she was on fire, and it was all she could do to keep herself steady, as she continued to ride Connor's cock. Her body shuddered, as she slowed her pace. Mika could feel Connor's cock sliding slowly in and out of her, and she was so lost in her lust, that she almost didn't realize that she was being turned over.

Mika blushed harshly. She stared up at Connor, who just smiled back at the young Asian teenager. "Can't have you do all the work can we? After all, it's your birthday." He said, and Mika nodded slowly, and smiled. Slowly, Connor positioned his cock back to the entrance to Mika's pussy, and slowly pushed in. Mika moaned softly at first, then gradually got louder, as Connor started moving a little faster. He knew just how to move himself so he wouldn't make himself cum so soon, knowing that it would take a little work to get Mika to cum before he did. At least he tried to, until Mika started rocking her hips, grinding herself against Connor. He was a bit surprised, when Mika locked her small legs around him, and pulled his head down towards hers.

As much as he didn't want to cum while inside of Mika, Connor didn't have much of a choice, as he felt the small Asian girl shudder. He could only imagine that she hit her orgasm. He felt Mika's body relax, her legs unlocking from around his body, and slowly sliding down. "You okay?" He asked softly. Mika just nodded slowly. Moving carefully to the other side of the bed, Connor flopped down on his back, and felt Mika curl up against his side. Connor just smiled, and reached over to take off Mika's glasses. Setting them on the nightstand, Connor looked back at the Asian teenager, who was fast asleep. He just laid there, staring at Mika for a bit, before turning the lights off.

In another part of town, Emma was busy digging her fingers into her bed sheets, as Abbie's tongue lapped away at the inside of her pussy, and her hand slowly stroking her cock at the same time. Emma shuddered, as she felt Abbie's tongue moving from her labia, across her clit, up the underside of her hard cock, to finally the head of said cock, to which Abbie made a show of swallowing her cousin's cock down to the base, before letting it "pop" out of her mouth. "So let me get this straight. The head cheerleader, Miss Boobie Bombs herself, told you that she wants to be your sex slave?" Abbie asked, as she slowly stroked Emma's cock. Emma nodded. She was surprised, when all of the sudden, Abbie stopped everything she was doing. Sitting up to look at her cousin, Emma was a bit befuddled at Abbie's look. "What's wrong?" She asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.