The Cherry Blossom Academy - Cover

The Cherry Blossom Academy

Copyright© 2010 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 21

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 21 - In The Cherry Blossom Academy, people from all walks of life come to learn about life's little lessons. From academics to physical education, the Cherry Blossom Academy has everything needed to turn you into a bright, young adult... The story follows a group of 5 girls, all who learn the lessons of love, sex, and sometimes a class or two. A re-post of a old story I had on here once.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Teacher/Student   School  

Back in Mika's room, Abbie was busy trying to get the little Asian girl to decide on a outfit to wear for the night, when she noticed that Mika had fallen back asleep. Sighing, Abbie walked over to the bed, and started poking Mika's cheek. "Hey, get up." She said, but Mika just grumbled, and rolled over. Abbie sighed, and poked Mika's side, and watched her wiggle a bit, but not wake up. "You give me no choice then." She said, and reached under Mika's foot, and started to tickle it. Mika sleepily tried to move away, but Abbie continued to tickle her, until the robe that she had on bunched around her waist. Abbie just smiled. "Ok. That's how it's going to be then huh?" She asked, and the blonde girl moved her hand from Mika's leg, over her thigh, and finally, over her pussy. "Don't say I didn't warn you." Abbie whispered, and began to play with Mika's pussy.

Mika whimpered lightly, then let out a soft moan, as she felt someone pushing a finger into her. Turning over on her back, she looked up at Abbie, still groggy from her nap, and was about to push her away with her foot, when Abbie found the right spot to touch. Mika suddenly moaned, and instinctively pushed back against her friend's fingers. Mika slowly rolled over, lifting her leg up, and putting it over Abbie, who just smiled up at her. "You're a bitch." Mika said. Abbie slowly moved her way up, her lips barely touching Mika's for a kiss, before pulling back. "I don't see you stopping me." She said, and continued to finger the Asian girl's pussy. Mika moaned again, and Abbie took advantage of the situation. Leaning over, Abbie started to suck the nipple of one of Mika's exposed breasts, making Mika whimper and moan.

Abbie slowly made a trail of kisses down Mika's petite body. She could feel her shivering with each kiss, all the way down to her wet, little pussy, and started to suck on her clit. Mika let out a loud moan, and raised her hips a little, grinding her clit against Abbie's tongue. Abbie gave her friend's clit a little suck, and once more, Mika moaned loudly. Slowly, Abbie got up off the bed. She figured that Mika had enough, and looked down at the Asian girl. "So do I have your attention?" She asked. Mika grumbled a little. "Yeah." She said. "Well, okay then. Let's get to work." Abbie said, and threw open Mika's closet door. As Abbie stood there, looking through her closet, Mika sighed, looked at her watch, and grumbled about wanting to go back to sleep. She had a feeling though, that if she did, Abbie would probably end up trying something again.

She sat up, looked over at Abbie, and grumbled under her breath again. She reached over, picked up her phone, and looked at the message that sat on it. It came from her sister, and all it said, was "Happy Birthday Mika." She smiled, and looked over the message again. "EEEEHHHHH?!?!?!?" She yelled out, startling Abbie, who almost fell into the closet. "What's wrong?" Abbie asked, and looked over at Mika, who was still naked, and almost crying. "I just remembered! It's my birthday!" She yelled out, and Abbie sighed. "You're kidding right?" She said, and held her head low. "It's going to be one of those days." She complained. Abbie sighed again, and walked over, sitting down next to Mika. "Only now you remembered that?" She asked. Mika puffed her cheeks, and grumbled a little. Abbie just laughed, and hugged her. "Come on. Let's get you dressed." She told her.

Up on the roof, Arisa sat under a small tented area, tying up what looked like a small wreath. She hummed some song to herself, as she waved her tail around, nothing to disturb her, until she heard the roof door open. "Arisa, are you up here?" She heard, and her ears perked up. "Over here Mei Mei!" Arisa yelled out, and waved her hand. Meilan, who was dressed up for Mika's party, had on a Chinese style dress, noticed Arisa's wave, and walked over. "What are you doing?" She asked, as she fixed her dress, and knelt down. "I'm making Mika Mika a headband. My mom used to make one for me on every birthday I had." Arisa said, and smiled. That got Meilan curious for a minute.

"How old are you Arisa? If you don't mind me asking?" Meilan asked, and Arisa stopped to think about it. "I guess about 16? We really don't keep track." Arisa said, and Meilan thought about it more. "That would make you about a year old in cat years?" She asked, and the two of them looked at each other, before laughing. "Why do you ask?" Arisa finally asked. "I can't seem to remember the last time we've celebrated your birthday." Mei told her, and Arisa stopped to think. "I don't think I've celebrated one since I've been here." She said, and started putting flowers onto the headband. Mei sighed, and hugged her catgirl friend. "Mei Mei?" Arisa asked curiously. "It's nothing." Meilan just said.

A few floors downstairs, Abbie was still trying to get Mika dressed. Only this time, she was dodging flying outfits, which were being flown by Mika, who deciding on the right outfit for tonight. Sighing, Abbie walked over, and wrapped her arms around Mika from behind, pulling the smaller girl back a little. "Stop. You need to relax." She said, as she lifted Mika's breasts a little with her forearms. Mika just sighed. "I just want to look nice for tonight." She said, and Abbie sighed, before kissing the top of Mika's head. "You're cute no matter what you dress in." She said, and smiled. Mika just looked up at her and smiled. "Come on. Let's get you dressed. Finally." Abbie said, and Mika nodded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.