The Cherry Blossom Academy - Cover

The Cherry Blossom Academy

Copyright© 2010 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 20

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 20 - In The Cherry Blossom Academy, people from all walks of life come to learn about life's little lessons. From academics to physical education, the Cherry Blossom Academy has everything needed to turn you into a bright, young adult... The story follows a group of 5 girls, all who learn the lessons of love, sex, and sometimes a class or two. A re-post of a old story I had on here once.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Teacher/Student   School  

Mika woke up the next morning to the sounds of knocking on her door. She wasn't sure of what was going on, but when she turned to look for Connor, she found nothing but a note that said that he had a meeting to go to, and that he would be back later. Getting up, Mika put a robe around herself, since she had gotten accustomed to sleeping nude. Grumbling as she wrapped the robe around herself, she wondered who was knocking at the door, and was almost bowled over as Abbie came walking inside. "Don't tell me you're not dressed. Come on, get up already." She said, and Mika seemed confused. "Why am I getting dressed for? I don't have anywhere to go." She said, as she walked back into the bedroom, and threw herself down onto the bed. Abbie just sighed. "This might take awhile..." She mumbled to herself.

In the Cherry Blossom locker rooms, Emma stood under the showers, having gone for a little run on the school's track. Since the shower doors were never really locked because of the lockers inside, and mostly because no one really stepped on the school grounds on the weekend. As she took a shower, Emma thought she heard something, but figured it was just her imagination, as she ran her hand through her long, red hair. Hearing something again, Emma reached for her towel, and wrapped it around herself, before walking out of the showers. "Anyone here?" She asked, before looking around. Shrugging, Emma walked back to the showers to finish washing herself down, when she felt someone grab her from behind. "Hey " Emma yelled out, trying to get away, but panicked, feeling her towel ripped from her body, and ran into the showers, trying to hide herself in the corner of the room.

She could hear giggling from outside, and figured that it was two or three girls. "Did you see? It's true. She's really got a cock too." Emma heard, and started to cry. She was already embarrassed, and now someone else knew her secret. "Did you see her panic? That was funny. Tell me you got some good pictures Tiffany." She heard, and almost died. One of them had a camera. "No. I didn't. I changed my mind." She heard, and Emma continued to cry. "Why not?" She heard the first girl ask. "I changed my mind. Just get out." The last girl, Tiffany said, as Emma heard a bit of grumbling, and then the locker room door open, then close. She could tell someone stayed behind because of the footsteps, and soon saw who it was. "I'm sorry about them." The girl said, and walked over to where Emma sat, curled up.

She was a leggy blonde girl, which Emma remembered from some of her classes. She was called "booby bombs" because of her large chest, and Emma had to admit that even she thought about slipping her cock between the massive mammaries. "This was a cruel prank to pull." Tiffany said, and Emma glared at her. "And what makes you think that I'm going to believe that it's over?" Emma asked. "Because. I..." Tiffany said, and responded with something that Emma couldn't hear. "What?" She asked, and Tiffany looked at her with red cheeks. "Because I ... I want to be yours..." She said, and Emma snorted. "That's a bunch of bullshit. Don't you have a boyfriend?" She asked, and Tiffany nodded, kneeling down in front of Emma, although the floor was still wet. "Yes, but whenever we fuck, I think about you, and not him." She said, and moved a bit closer to Emma. "Please, I want to be yours. I'll be your slut, your whore, your cum dumpster, anything.

"But ... I have a boyfriend ... Sort of..." Emma said, as Tiffany pulled off her sweater, and threw it to the side. "Then I'll do him too if you want me to. Please, I dream about you fucking me every night." She said, and Emma looked confused. Part of her wanted to believe Tiffany, the other half was still scared that it was a prank. "Please. I'll do anything." She said, and took off her bra, tossing it to the side. Emma was surprised, but yet, still scared, although her cock said different. As she sat there, Emma couldn't believe she was seeing this, although the kiss on her lips said that she wasn't dreaming. "Please, let me suck your cock. Ram it down my throat when you cum. I've always wanted that." Tiffany said, and before she could react, had Emma's legs spread open, staring at her cock and pussy, which was wet from the shower. "It's beautiful. You're beautiful." Tiffany said, and kissed Emma, before almost swallowing her cock whole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.