The Cherry Blossom Academy - Cover

The Cherry Blossom Academy

Copyright© 2010 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - In The Cherry Blossom Academy, people from all walks of life come to learn about life's little lessons. From academics to physical education, the Cherry Blossom Academy has everything needed to turn you into a bright, young adult... The story follows a group of 5 girls, all who learn the lessons of love, sex, and sometimes a class or two. A re-post of a old story I had on here once.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Teacher/Student   School  

It was Saturday, and Mikala Moore sat in her room staring up at the ceiling fan. She didn't know what to do, and the student dorms weren't that exciting to begin with. As she laid around, Mika sighed, knowing full well that the love of her life was right across the hall. She knew that it was her sister's boyfriend, but she didn't care. In her mind, she figured that she could be more of a girlfriend to him then she could. But the other thing was that Mika's crush was also her teacher, and that's what bothered her more. As she laid on her bed, looking up at the revolving fan, Mika thought she heard a knock at the door. Getting up, Mika sighed, and walked out of her room, heading towards the door, only stopping to pick up a cookie from a plate of them left near the kitchen.

Walking over, Mika opened the door, and was surprised as Abbie walked in past her with bunches of bags in her hands. "About time. This was getting heavy." She said, and smiled at Mika, who still had her cookie in her mouth. After taking it out, Mika just blinked, and closed the door. "What's this?" Mika asked, and Abbie just smirked. "Well, we're going to get you ready for your date tonight." She said, and winked. Mika, looking a bit confused, walked over and started to inspect the bags. "I don't have a date..." She said then looked up at Abbie, who just smirked. "Trust me, you'll have one." She said and winked. Mika was kind of worried at what that meant. Reaching into one of the packages, Mika pulled out a very low cut, silky red dress. "I hope you don't expect me to use this." She said and looked at Abbie, who just nodded. "Yep. Go try it on, and we'll get your makeup ready." Abbie said, and Mika blinked. "Makeup?" She asked.

Connor Maxwell, a teacher as the Cherry Blossom Academy, sat across from a stack of papers that needed to be graded. He sighed a bit, then looked at the watch. His girlfriend Diana would be coming soon, and he didn't exactly feel like doing schoolwork on the weekend. He knew what he wanted to be doing, but yet, wasn't sure how long his girlfriend would take before she came over, if she could come over. Looking at the phone, Connor sighed, then wondered if he should call Diana. As if on cue, the phone rang, and Connor picked it up. "Hello?" He asked, then listened. Diana, who was on the other end, once again said that she had to stand Connor up, not that he wasn't used to it. Sighing, Connor leaned back, and figured it was just another pizza night for him. As the phone rang again, Connor slowly picked it up, then asked who it was. "Yo! Teach!" He heard, then shook his head. "Abbie?" He asked.

"What's up?" Connor heard. "Abbie, why are you calling?" Connor asked. "Well, you see, Mika and I were going to have some Chinese food, but we figured that since it was just too lonely to eat by ourselves, we'd invite some people." Abbie said. "If you wanna come, just walk on over." Abbie said, and hung up the phone. "Well ... I am hungry..." Connor said, then sighed. Standing up, Connor walked out the door, and across the hall. Before he could even knock, Abbie came out the door. "Sorry, have to go run and do something. You two start without me." She said, and ran down the hall. Connor didn't know what to say. He looked at Abbie's retreating form, then looked inside. Connor didn't know why, but he blushed as he looked at Mika. Of course he saw her dozens of times before, but for some reason, she looked different tonight.

She had on a long red dress, which was kind of low cut, showing how much she filled the dress out. Her hair was tied back, showing more of her face, and Connor found himself blushing more, looking at what he could have sworn was a China Doll. "H ... H ... Hi Co ... Connor..." Mika said nervously, her cheeks flushed from blushing nervously. "Hi yourself. Why so dressed up?" Connor asked, stepping inside and closing the door. "Don't you like it?" Mika asked the older man, and looked down. "No, you look beautiful. It's just that it's a bit much don't you think?" Connor asked, then looked around. "Where's everyone else?" Connor asked, and Mika looked down again. "It's just us. No one else could make it." She said, too embarrassed to look up. "Well then, shall we eat?" Connor said, not wanting to make Mika feel any worse. Holding out his arm, he offered it to her, and she took it, slowly moving over to the table, and sitting down. Connor slowly pushed her chair in, and took a seat, looking over at Mika and blushing. "You really look beautiful." He said. "Well, I feel silly." She said, and blushed again.

"How about we act all casual like then? You wanna go change?" Connor asked, and Mika looked up at him. "You don't like the dress then?" She asked. "Well, it's a pretty dress, but do you really want to eat in it? I mean, it might get dirty and all." He said, and Mika nodded. "Alright. I'll go change." She said and quickly ran towards her room. Mika soon came back in a shorts and T-shirt, but not having enough time to take off her makeup. Motioning over towards the couch, Connor picked up the food, and put it on the coffee table, sitting down on the couch as Mika sat facing him. "So, why all the trouble?" Connor asked. "It was all Abbie's idea." Mika told him and blushed again. "But why? I mean, there had to be a reason right?" Connor asked, then looked at Mika, who seemed troubled. "Oh well, let's just eat. I'm kind of hungry." Connor said, making Mika giggle. As they each picked up a plate of food, Connor noticed the containers that came from the Chinese restaurant. "Gee. Least she could do was take away the evidence." Connor joked. Mika started to blush again, and Connor smiled.

"Surprised that you're not with my sister tonight." Mika said, as she moved some of the food around on her plate. "I was supposed to be. She had to cancel." Connor said, as Mika's face turned into a sort of scowl. "Don't you hate that? I mean, I don't know anyone that's as loyal as you Connor." She said, and Connor shrugged. "Well, I sometimes wonder myself." He said, then set down his plate. "It's almost like she has no time for me these days. You must know how that feels huh?" Connor asked, as Mika set down her plate and nodded. Her hands were in her lap, and she clenched her fists, Connor noticed. "Hey, what's wrong?" Connor asked, and Mika looked up at him. "I think there's something you should know..." Mika started to say. "Well ... It's just that ... I don't know how to say it..." Mika started to say, then looked over at Connor, who stood up and held out his hand. "Come on." Connor said, and Mika looked up at him. "What? What are you doing?" She asked, and took his hand.

"Dance with me. After all, don't most people dance on their first date?" Connor asked, and Mika blushed heavily. "Date?" She asked softly. "Hey, why not right?" Connor asked and winked. Mika, still blushing, moved close to Connor, and leaned her head against his chest. Connor noticed the bright smile on Mika's face, and held onto her gently, as they rocked back and forth to the slow song that was playing. Without really thinking, Mika reached up, and put her arms around Connor's neck, her heart beating fast with the thought of herself in his arms. Mika didn't know if it was a dream or if it was real, as she tiptoed up, and found her lips meeting the older man's. Closing her eyes, Mika let the kiss linger for a split second longer, before pulling away. "Oh my ... I'm so sorry!" She yelled out, and looked at Connor. "It's alright Mika. We got caught up in the moment..." Connor said.

"But, you're my sister's boyfriend. I shouldn't be doing this. But then again, I love you more than she can..." Mika said, then started crying fully, realizing what she just said. As she ran towards her room, Mika never even heard Connor say the one thing she wanted to hear. "But, I love you too..." The words came out of Connor's mouth like it was natural. For months, Mika was always the one to clean up after her sister, telling Connor that she couldn't make it on their dates, spending time with Connor when her sister didn't show up, even going with Connor to the movies when the tickets were bought. Connor didn't know why, but he felt that he had some connection with Mika more than he had with Diana, then he figured out that his feelings were somehow changing. He didn't realize it until he said it that Mika and him were getting closer than usual, much more closer, until now. As he walked towards her bedroom, Connor hoped that Mika was alright.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.