The Cherry Blossom Academy - Cover

The Cherry Blossom Academy

Copyright© 2010 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 18

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 18 - In The Cherry Blossom Academy, people from all walks of life come to learn about life's little lessons. From academics to physical education, the Cherry Blossom Academy has everything needed to turn you into a bright, young adult... The story follows a group of 5 girls, all who learn the lessons of love, sex, and sometimes a class or two. A re-post of a old story I had on here once.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Teacher/Student   School  

Connor stood near his living room window, looking out onto the almost empty campus. He thought about the two girls in his bedroom, before feeling someone grab him from around the waist. "Is something wrong?" Connor heard Mika ask in her tell-tale voice. "Nothing important." Connor told her, and turned around, leaning against the little box seat in the window. "You sure?" Mika asked, her hands running across Connor's chest, before kissing him. "Yeah. I'm sure." Connor said, and Mika smiled, her hands moving down across the sweatpants that Connor had obviously put on. "Mika ... We have company you know..." Connor said, and Mika giggled. "So? It's not like we didn't just have sex in the bedroom you know..." Mika said, and knelt down, causing Connor to think a little.

Although he was thinking clearly, Connor never once objected, and watched as Mika pulled down his sweatpants, exposing his semi-hard cock. Smiling, Mika watched Connor, before closing her eyes, hidden behind her glasses as she held his cock with both her hands, licking the head of his cock gently, before taking it into her mouth, sucking on just the head alone for a bit. Slowly, Mika moved her lips across Connor's flesh, her tongue caressing the underside of his rod, while her nimble fingers moved from the length to his shaft, to his soft sacks, massaging them gently, while keeping her free hand around Connor's shaft. Connor groaned a little, before hearing a knock at the door, to which the two lovers blamed for "ruining the moment" as it goes.

Sighing, Mika stood up, and let Connor pull his sweatpants back up so he could answer the door. "Yes?" Connor asked, as he opened the door just enough to see who it was. "Abbie?" Connor asked, as the tall, gothic/punk girl stood there. "Have you seen Emma teach? " She asked, and pushed her way inside. "I haven't seen her all ... afternoon..." Abbie said, then noticed Mika's naked frame right behind Connor. "I probably should have called. I'm sorry." She said, sniffing the air. "I didn't mean to intrude. I'll be going..." Abbie said, then noticed Emma's sleeping frame in Connor's bedroom, which was in plain sight. "What's going on here?" Abbie asked, and Connor looked at Mika.

"Well, you see..." Mika started to say. After sitting Abbie down, Mika explained Emma's "strange" request, and noticed the look on Abbie's face after she finished her little tale. "I see." She said, and stood up, pushing her pants off as she walked over to where Connor was leaning against the window box. "Abbie, what are you doing?" He asked, before Abbie wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him. "It's only fair. I'm the only one of your students you haven't fucked." She said, and Connor blushed. "Abbie!" Mika protested, but Abbie already had Connor's cock out of his sweatpants, and it didn't take long for it to become hard. "So I'm a horny bitch. Sue me." She told Mika, as she pulled off her shirt, and tossed it aside, leaving herself naked in Connor's lap.

Emma, who yawned as she got up, slightly forgot where she was, before someone's shirt flew into her face. "Abbie! Stop it!" She heard Mika yell out, and pulled the shirt off her face quickly, looking over to see her cousin practically raping their teacher. "Abbie!" Emma yelled out, and Abbie turned to look at her. "Oh. You're awake." She said in a rather somber tone. "What's with you?" She asked. "Can't help it. Just hearing that little story of yours got me worked up." Abbie said, and blushed a bit. "Just hearing about dogs mating gets you all hot and bothered." Emma said, as Abbie's hands roamed around Connor's cock.

"I can't help myself ... Sometimes I feel like I'm going to overflow if I don't get fucked..." Abbie said softly, and soon had Connor back on his elbows, his cock straight up in the air. "Abbie!" Emma yelled out and watched as her cousin turned to glare at her. "No. Wait. She's right. It's only fair." Connor said, and Abbie looked at him. "You sure?" She asked. "Isn't that what you want?" Connor asked, and Abbie blushed. "I do, but I don't know about doing it this way." She said, and Connor nodded. "Well then, maybe you should have asked." Emma said, and Abbie blushed. "Will you..." She started to say, and Connor nodded. "Of course. If that's what you want." He said, and Abbie found herself blushing once more. Grasping Connor's cock, Abbie slowly lowered herself onto her teacher, closing her eyes as she felt him pushing past her labia.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.