The Cherry Blossom Academy - Cover

The Cherry Blossom Academy

Copyright© 2010 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 17

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17 - In The Cherry Blossom Academy, people from all walks of life come to learn about life's little lessons. From academics to physical education, the Cherry Blossom Academy has everything needed to turn you into a bright, young adult... The story follows a group of 5 girls, all who learn the lessons of love, sex, and sometimes a class or two. A re-post of a old story I had on here once.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Teacher/Student   School  

Mika noticed the rather nervous look on Emma's face, and wondered what was wrong. She noticed that Emma's cheeks were a bright red, and reached over to touch her friend's forehead. "You feeling ok?" She asked. "Huh? Yeah! I wasn't thinking what I was thinking!" Emma said, and blushed again. Mika looked a bit confused, and moved her hand away, putting her hand on Emma's. "You wanna talk about it?" She asked and smiled. "I would, but I don't know how to say it." Emma said, and blushed heavily. "Just come out and say it, I'm sure it's nothing." Mika said, and Emma looked down. "Do you think Connor would have sex with me?" Emma asked, and Mika blushed a rather bright red.

Coming down the hall, Connor whistled, and fished around in his pocket for his keys. He always had Mika lock the door behind him whenever she stayed home alone, but was surprised when the door was unlocked. "Mika?" Connor called out, and watched as the Japanese girl came out of the bedroom, closing the door behind her. "Mika? Everything ok?" Connor asked, as he set down some bags. "Yeah." Mika said nervously. "You sure? Your face is all flushed." Connor said, and Mika nodded nervously. Walking over, Connor put a hand on Mika's forehead, and held it there for a few seconds. "You're a bit warm, but I don't think you've got a fever or something." He said, and Mika shook her head.

Slowly, the bedroom door slid open, and Connor was a bit surprised to find Emma walking out in some of Mika's clothes. "Oh, hey Emma." He said, and looked between the shy red-head, and his shy lover. "If you two need some privacy, I can step out for a bit. "No! I mean, well, what I mean is..." Emma said, then looked at Mika, before crying. "I can't. This is too embarrassing." She said, and looked away from her friends. "Emma? What's wrong?" Connor asked, and touched his student's shoulder, only to have her spin around, and leap at him, crying against his chest. "Emma? Mika, what's going on?" Connor asked, obviously confused.

It took a few minutes to calm Emma down, and Connor was still confused as to why she was crying in the first place. "This is embarrassing." Emma said, as she tried to tell her teacher what she had on her mind. "It's just that ... You see, Evan ... Evan was the only boy I ever exposed myself to." She said, and Connor nodded. "Ok." He said, still a bit confused. "I was kind of wondering, I mean since you're a guy and all..." Emma said, then looked at Mika, who nodded. "I can't. This is too awkward." Emma said, and stood up, only to sit back down after Mika took her hand. "Emma wants to know if she can sleep with us." Mika said, and Emma looked down, blushing heavily. "You mean like a sleepover?" Connor asked, and Mika sighed, before shaking her head.

"What do you mean then?" Connor asked, before blushing himself. "Oh. Oh!" He said, then smiled a bit. "Would it help?" Connor asked. "What?" Emma asked. "Would it help you at all? I mean, I know you miss Evan, but would it help for you to sleep with someone else?" Connor asked, and Emma thought about it. "I see what you mean. I guess I just got caught up in Arisa's story." She said, then quickly covered her mouth. It was Mika's and Connor's turn to be embarrassed now. Neither of them knew what to say, until Emma stood up. "I would be honored if you would make love to me, but I can understand if my body makes you feel differently." Emma said, and looked down.

Connor looked at Mika, who nodded. "Emma, are you sure about this?" He asked, and Emma nodded. "I am." She said, and blushed. "Well then, I would be honored to grant your request." He said, and Emma smiled. A little bit later, Emma was sitting in the bedroom, naked, with Mika undressing alongside her. "I'm nervous." Emma said, and Mika smiled, and took her friend's hand. "Don't be." She said, and continued to smile. "Are we all set in here?" The two of them heard Connor asked, and Mika looked at Emma, who nodded slowly. "Yes Connor." Mika said, and Connor walked in from the living room, blushing as he stood naked, in front of his two young students.

"I thought mine was big." Emma said, as she stood up, and moved closer to Connor, before backing away. "I'm probably not as pretty as Mika is." She said, and turned to look away. "On the contrary. You're a very beautiful girl." Connor said, and Emma blushed. "Do you mind if I?" Emma started to ask. "You're in control her Emma. You do whatever you feel like doing." Connor said, and Emma nodded, leading her teacher over to the bed, having him sit down while she knelt in front of him. "Not even Evan's was this big. How do you do it?" She asked Mika, who blushed. Kneeling down, Emma grasped Connor's cock, and stroked it lightly, before licking it's head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.