The Cherry Blossom Academy - Cover

The Cherry Blossom Academy

Copyright© 2010 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 16

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16 - In The Cherry Blossom Academy, people from all walks of life come to learn about life's little lessons. From academics to physical education, the Cherry Blossom Academy has everything needed to turn you into a bright, young adult... The story follows a group of 5 girls, all who learn the lessons of love, sex, and sometimes a class or two. A re-post of a old story I had on here once.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Teacher/Student   School  

Mika had a smile on her face, as she walked home from the market. She had planned on making dinner for Connor, which wasn't unusual, but she did want to try a few different "things" before going to bed. She giggled a bit, and tried to cover up a blush, as she thought about the rather "naughty" things she wanted to try. She looked around, and quickly rushed off, embarrassed that she was thinking those kind of thoughts out in public. As she headed home, she noticed her sister coming out of the local bookstore, and quickly made her way over to her. "What's going on? You're alone?" Diana asked, as Mika nodded. "What's the book about?" She asked, and Diana looked a bit concerned. "Did you know that catgirls have a mating season?" She asked, and Mika looked at her a bit curiously.

Emma was walking around Arisa's garden, while Arisa followed behind her. "Everything's so beautiful here." Emma said, and Arisa smiled. "I'm glad you like it." She said shyly. "Yeah. It's really great here." Emma said, and sat down under a small tree. Arisa smiled, and sat down next to her. "You know, you can come up here as much as you want." Arisa said, and traced a finger over Emma's jeans. Emma blushed, and pushed Arisa's hand away. "Hey now." Emma said, but Arisa just smiled, and repeated the motion. "What's wrong?" The catgirl asked softly, before licking Emma's ear. "Don't worry. Just relax." Arisa said, and suddenly grabbed Emma's crotch.

Emma was a bit shocked. She never expected Arisa to do what she was doing, but soon, the catgirl had Emma's jeans open, and was reaching into her panties for Emma's hardening cock. Emma couldn't believe this was happening, but yet, never moved a muscle to stop it. "Ooh. It's all big and hard." Arisa said, and giggled, before licking the tip of Emma's cock. Emma let out a loud moan, as she felt Arisa's rough tongue moving over the head of her sensitive cock. Arisa smiled at Emma's moaning, and soon was sucking on the head of her friend's cock.

Emma gave into her carnal passions, and soon was gently holding onto Arisa's head, thrusting her hips up, so her cock would go deeper into the catgirl's mouth. She could feel Arisa's head moving up and down her shaft, sucking hard on her cock, before moaning loudly, announcing that she was about ready to cum. Arisa smiled, and stood up, moving herself over Emma's lap. Slowly, the catgirl lowered herself down onto Emma's hard cock, and not once did Emma ever wonder why Arisa had no panties on. Slowly, the catgirl rode the hermaphrodite's cock, before feeling Emma's hands on her hips, pushing her forward a little.

Finding herself on her hands and knees, Arisa purred as she felt Emma thrusting hard into her, surprised that Emma never once gave into the things she wanted to do, before moaning out Emma's name. Emma thrust harder, holding onto the catgirl's hips, before thrusting her cock deep into Arisa's cunt, shooting another load of cum up into the catgirl. Emma held Arisa still, before letting go of her, falling back into a sitting position, before the catgirl turned over, and laid in the grass in front of her. Smiling a bit, Emma leaned forward, lifting Arisa's rear a bit, and started to lick the swollen pussy of her catgirl friend, feeling Arisa shiver under her gentle licks. "Oh ... Oh!" Arisa purred, as she reached down, and held Emma's head gently. Emma didn't really care that she was licking up her cum along with Arisa's, although she felt a bit turned on by the idea.

As Emma continued to "eat out" her catgirl friend, she shifted around, trying to find a rather comfortable position for her, so that her cock didn't sit on the ground. Seeing this Arisa giggled to herself a bit, before motioning for Emma to lay on her back. Crawling over, Arisa positioned herself over Emma, feeling her human friend's tongue back in her wet kitty cunt, before wrapping her lips around Emma's cock once more. Emma moaned, feeling Arisa's rough tongue moving over her slippery cock, while trying to concentrate on licking her friend's wet pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.