The Cherry Blossom Academy - Cover

The Cherry Blossom Academy

Copyright© 2010 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 15

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15 - In The Cherry Blossom Academy, people from all walks of life come to learn about life's little lessons. From academics to physical education, the Cherry Blossom Academy has everything needed to turn you into a bright, young adult... The story follows a group of 5 girls, all who learn the lessons of love, sex, and sometimes a class or two. A re-post of a old story I had on here once.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Teacher/Student   School  

Mika and Connor were curled up on the couch, watching a few rented videos, Connor, sitting against the armrest of the couch, with Mika leaning against him, her head on his chest. Mika was trying her best to keep herself awake, but soon succumbed to sleep, leaving Connor to watch the movie by himself. Mika wasn't sure why, but her body felt warm, and figured that it was just because she was leaning against Connor. Soon, she felt herself waking up, and when she looked around, Connor was nowhere to be found. "Connor? Where are you?" She asked, and stood up. Hearing something coming from the bedroom, Mika slowly walked over towards it, a bit scared that Connor wasn't around.

"Connor?" Mika called out, but didn't get an answer. She wondered if he fell asleep without her, and poked her head into the bedroom. "Connor?" Mika called out again, wondering why the room was so dark all of the sudden. As she stepped in, Mika felt a shiver go down her back, as if it suddenly dropped a few degrees, and held herself to keep warm. "Connor? Are you in here?" She called out once more, and looked around. Mika felt scared that she couldn't see in front of her, and came to a stop. She thought that she heard some sort of snapping sound, and shivered once more. "This isn't funny you know!" Mika yelled out, and tried to follow the sound.

As she got closer to the sound, Mika noticed a circle of light, almost like a spotlight that sat in the middle of the room, and quickly moved towards it. She wasn't sure why, but it almost felt like it was getting warmer, until Mika found herself in the middle of the circle. "It's about time you got here." Mika heard someone say with a rather heavy German accent. Turning around, Mika rubbed her eyes a couple of times, before her jaw fell open. "Abbie?" She asked, and Abbie just turned around, and snapped her whip again.

Mika wondered why her friend was dressed up in a dominatrix outfit, and figured it was one of Abbie's jokes. "Ok. This isn't funny. You had me scared." Mika said, but got no answer. "The party has started, so why aren't you dressed?" Mika heard someone say with a French accent this time, and turned around to find Emma standing there, dressed up in a French maid's uniform. "Party? What party? Where are we?" Mika said, and turned around again. She came face to face with a rather large mirror, and screamed in embarrassment, when she realized she was naked. Turning around again, Mika tried to cover herself with her hands, and realized that Meilan and Arisa had come out of nowhere, dressed in a Chinese dress, and a leopard print bikini respectively.

"What's going on?" Mika asked, and backed up a bit, pressing herself against the mirror behind her. Her friends were moving closer to her, and Mika felt scared, like it was some sort of bad dream. "Mika ... Mika..." She heard, but couldn't figure out where it was coming from. "Mika, wake up..." Mika heard once more, and felt like someone was shaking her. She wondered what was going on, and closed her eyes, hoping that whatever nightmare she was having would just go away.

Connor wondered what was wrong with Mika, as he shook her gently. "Mika, wake up." He said, and watched as the young, Japanese girl opened her eyes. "Hey sleeping beauty. You ok? You seemed to be having a nightmare." Connor said, and Mika smiled, before resting her head on Connor's chest once more. "Just a really weird dream." She said softly, and closed her eyes. "You want to talk about it?" Connor asked, and Mika shook her head, before going back to sleep. Connor curiously wondered what kind of dream Mika had, and figured she would tell him eventually.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.