The Cherry Blossom Academy - Cover

The Cherry Blossom Academy

Copyright© 2010 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 14

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - In The Cherry Blossom Academy, people from all walks of life come to learn about life's little lessons. From academics to physical education, the Cherry Blossom Academy has everything needed to turn you into a bright, young adult... The story follows a group of 5 girls, all who learn the lessons of love, sex, and sometimes a class or two. A re-post of a old story I had on here once.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Teacher/Student   School  

The car ride was slow, as least to it's passengers. Both Emma and Mika were asleep, while Connor sat near a window, looking outside. Meilan and Abbie, along with Arisa, were talking amongst themselves, just keeping it soft enough so no one else could hear. It wasn't a long drive back to the Academy dorms, it just seemed that way because no one really wanted to go back. "Something wrong teach?" Abbie asked, and Connor looked at her. "No, just thinking." He said, and looked out the window again.

Abbie looked at Meilan, who just shrugged, then over to Arisa, who just sat on the floor of the car, looking up at the pair. "Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to do this." Abbie said, but Meilan shook her head. "I'm sure it's just that no one wants to go back to school." She said, and Abbie nodded. "Probably. I'm sure not looking forward to it." She said, and Connor shook his head. "Sounds like something you'd say." He said, and Abbie laughed a little.

As the car stopped, Connor gently woke Mika up. "We're home." He told her, and Mika yawned, before nodding. Emma just yawned, and laid down on the car seat, when Connor and Mika vacated it. Arisa just smiled, and curled up near the hermaphroditic girl. "I guess we'll see you later." Connor said, and walked off with Mika. "I guess it's just us." Abbie said, and Meilan nodded. "I guess so." The Chinese girl said, and leaned over to kiss Abbie, who just smiled.

As they walked upstairs, Mika yawned, then looked over at Connor. "Are you hungry? I can cook something if you want?" Connor asked, and Mika shook her head, before taking Connor's hand. "Maybe later on." Mika whispered, then giggled. Connor wondered what was up, and looked at Mika curiously. "You ok? You don't seem yourself." He said, and Mika nodded. "I just feel like some sort of weight had been lifted off my shoulders, like we passed some big trial or something." Mika said, and smiled at Connor. "That we can be a little more free..." She said, and blushed.

Connor just smiled, and moved aside, letting Mika enter the apartment first. Mika just smiled, and skipped on in, waiting for Connor, who looked over towards Diana's apartment, before closing the door. "Guess your sister's not home yet." Connor said, and Mika smiled, before taking Connor's hand. "Leave the bags." She said, and Connor put his free hand on Mika's forehead. "You sure you're feeling alright? You're acting like Abbie." He said, and Mika narrowed her eyes. "I'm fine. I'm just feeling ... I dunno..." Mika joked, and Connor shook his head. "You're never feeling that way without a reason. So spill it." Connor told her.

Mika blushed. "I dunno. It just felt like we never had any time alone up there. I just wanted to be ... I dunno..." Mika said, and sat down on the couch, sighing softly to herself. "I think the word you're looking for is intimate." Connor told her, and kissed the top of her head. "Yeah. It just feels like I've been sharing you with everyone, and not getting enough of you for myself." Mika said, and giggled softly. "That sounded silly." She said, and Connor smiled, as he sat down next to her. "Yes, it did. But I understand what you're trying to say." He said, and Mika smiled, before leaning her head on Connor's shoulder. "So. What was it that you had in mind?" Connor asked, and Mika blushed, as she looked up at him. "Would you mind if I hold off on that plan?" She asked, and Connor laughed.

"How about this? How about some popcorn, and maybe a few movies?" He asked, and Mika nodded. "I'd like that." She said, and smiled. Standing up, Mika continued to smile, before picking her bag up, and pulling it towards the bedroom. Stopping, Mika continued to smile, her cheeks a bright red, before Connor noticed her. "Mika? What's wrong?" He asked, and Mika continued to blush. "I love you. There. I said it." She said, and giggled, before spinning around, and vanishing into the bedroom. Conner just smiled, and then shook his head. "I love you too by the way." He yelled out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.