The Cherry Blossom Academy - Cover

The Cherry Blossom Academy

Copyright© 2010 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - In The Cherry Blossom Academy, people from all walks of life come to learn about life's little lessons. From academics to physical education, the Cherry Blossom Academy has everything needed to turn you into a bright, young adult... The story follows a group of 5 girls, all who learn the lessons of love, sex, and sometimes a class or two. A re-post of a old story I had on here once.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Teacher/Student   School  

It was the last day of the resort, and people were getting ready to leave. A few people left already, and as much as Evan and Marie wanted to stay until the end, their family had to leave. "I'm gonna hate going back to work." Marie said, as she put on a pair of glasses. "What do you do anyway?" Abbie asked her new friend. "Would you believe I'm a librarian?" Marie asked, and Abbie laughed. "Perhaps I'll come visit." She said, and winked. "I sure hope so." Marie said, and smiled.

Meilan stood across from where Abbie and Marie stood, holding her arms around herself, her face red from embarrassment, before looking up at the sky. "Is something wrong?" Mei heard, and looked over at Mika, who looked concerned, as usual. "It's nothing. Just thinking to myself, that's all." She said, and Mika smiled. "Well, if you want to talk about it, then I'll listen." Mika said, and Meilan nodded. "Thank you." She said.

Over near the car, Emma tried to come to copes with Evan leaving. "Will I ever see you again?" She asked, her cheeks and eyes red from crying. "I'm sure we'll see each other again. We just go to different schools, that's all." Evan said, and held onto Emma's hand. "Why don't you see if you can get transferred to Cherry Blossom? I'm sure you can." Emma said, and Evan kissed her cheek. "It's a little late in the year to do so, but I promise that if we're still together when the next school year starts, then I'll transfer ok?" Evan asked, and Emma wiped away tears, before nodding. "That's my girl." Evan said, and held Emma close to her.

Connor stood on the porch, watching the girls. He had to admit that they changed allot by coming here, but yet, he was wondering if that was a good thing. "We really must stop meeting like this." Connor heard, and turned around, looking at Diana, who held out a mug of coffee for him. "Two creams, plenty of sugar right?" She asked, and Connor nodded. "Thanks." He said, and sighed. "Hey, I'm not sure if I ever told you, but I am sorry for what I did." Diana said, and Connor nodded. "I know." He said, and sipped his coffee.

Connor watched, as Karin, another one of his students, nervously came outside, and stood close to Diana. He didn't want to make the young girl nervous, but knew that she felt uncomfortable just being there. "Look, why don't I get going?" Connor said, and walked down towards where Mika and the others stood. "Good morning sir." Meilan said, and Connor nodded. "Morning. Wow. Emma's really taking this hard isn't she?" Connor asked, and Meilan and Mika nodded. "It's the first real relationship that she's had. And since Evan doesn't go to Cherry Blossom, they can only see each other on the weekends." Mika said, and leaned against Connor.

Karin noticed how Diana was staring at her sister and Connor, and grabbed her hand. "Come on. Let's go back inside for awhile." She said, and Diana nodded. Diana felt a bit envious of her sister and her ex-boyfriend, having so much friends that cared about them. She smiled at Karin, who just looked at her like something was wrong. "You're worrying again." Diana told her young lover, and kissed Karin's cheek. "It's not everyday that you get someone special in your life." Karin said, and Diana nodded. "I know exactly what you mean." She said, and smiled.

Mika sighed, as she watched her sister vanish back into the house. "Something wrong?" Connor asked her, but Mika just shook her head. "It's nothing." She said, and smiled halfheartedly. "Has anyone seen Arisa this morning?" Meilan asked, but Connor and Mika just shook their heads. Arisa on the other hand, was still asleep, which wasn't too unusual, since she was part cat. Connor looked around, he felt like there was something wrong with all of his students, and wondered if he should intervene at all, or just let it work itself out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.