The Cherry Blossom Academy - Cover

The Cherry Blossom Academy

Copyright© 2010 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 12

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - In The Cherry Blossom Academy, people from all walks of life come to learn about life's little lessons. From academics to physical education, the Cherry Blossom Academy has everything needed to turn you into a bright, young adult... The story follows a group of 5 girls, all who learn the lessons of love, sex, and sometimes a class or two. A re-post of a old story I had on here once.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Teacher/Student   School  

Meilan, who usually did her morning routines, found herself wondering about doing them today, as she stood under the tree that she and the others sat under yesterday. She couldn't keep her mind clear for some reason, as her thoughts wandered off to rather "dirty" thoughts. She knew that she wasn't "pure" anymore, and couldn't think about anything but the sex she had with Mika and Connor the other night. She blushed, looking around to see if anyone was up that early, and found herself reaching into her pants, her fingers nimbly bypassing her panties, to slip themselves into her rather wet pussy. Mei found herself unable to stop, as she leaned against the tree, her free hand reaching under her shirt to play with her small breasts.

Soft moans escaped Meilan's lips, as she pushed a second finger into her cunt, fingering herself lightly, wanting to make her orgasm last long. She never heard the sounds of someone approaching, until it was too late. She blushed a bright red, knowing that if she made a sound now, that she would be caught. Something was wrong, she knew that much, but yet, something inside of her wanted to be caught, and made her rather hot thinking about it. She found herself playing with herself again, biting her lip though, as she closed her eyes. She didn't want to get caught on purpose, but stopped again when she heard some rather strange sounds. Slowly, Meilan looked around the tree, and blushed, when she noticed what was going on.

She was totally surprised as she looked over and saw Abbie, along with several guys. Meilan found herself blushing, as she watched her friend slowly sucking on one cock, before moving over to another, then another, all the time stroking another cock with her hands. Meilan blushed, and started to finger her own pussy, turned on by what her friend was doing, so much in fact, that she never realized that she was announcing that she was there with her moans. "Having fun China Doll?" Abbie whispered into Meilan's ear, making her jump. "Um, Abbie ... I..." Meilan started to say, only to be cut off by the goth girl. "Come join me." Abbie said softly, and Meilan followed as if she was in a trance. "I shouldn't." Meilan said, as Abbie knelt down in the circle of boys, and motioned for Meilan to kneel down in front of her.

"It's going to be alright. I promise. They won't hurt you. Not unless you like that kind of stuff." She said, and fixed a pair of black glasses. "What's with the glasses and the short haircut?" Meilan asked, as she knelt down also. "I dunno. I like the haircut." Abbie said, and looped a finger through the glasses. "The glasses are fake." She said, and smiled, before pushing Meilan's shirt off her shoulders. "I wish I had a body like yours." Abbie said, and leaned over, kissing the Chinese girl lightly on the lips. Meilan blushed, and felt Abbie's hands playing with her small breasts. She had more of a boyish figure than most of the other girls, save Arisa, and felt kind of ashamed of it, until Abbie touched all the right places.

"Abbie, these men..." She said, and Abbie looked up. "Hmm? Oh, help yourself." She said, and giggled. "I..." Meilan said, and Abbie looked at her strangely. "You've done it with the teach right?" She asked, and Meilan blushed a heavy red. "Well, yes ... But..." Meilan said, but stood dumbfounded, when Abbie wrapped her hand around one of the boy's cocks. "Just take it slow." Abbie said, as she started to suck a boy's cock again. Meilan blushed, but soon followed, slowly sucking on the boy's cock just like how Mika taught her to. She couldn't believe it, but soon Meilan was mimicking Abbie, holding onto one cock while sucking on another.

"Now for the main event." Abbie said, and smiled, pulling a long, double ended dildo from her bag. "You always carry that?" Meilan asked, and blushed. Abbie just smirked, and shrugged. "Never know when it will come in handy eh?" She said, and stood up, pushing one end into her rather wet cunt. "Care to join me?" She joked with Meilan, who felt rather comfortable about getting fucked by Abbie, then a boy who could make her pregnant. Soon, Abbie had Meilan riding the fake cock, moaning as she pushed it into her, while wrapping her arms around the Chinese girl's chest.

Meilan moaned, as she felt Abbie's breasts pushing into her back, her orgasm close, as she pushed down on the dildo. Abbie reciprocated, by pushing the dildo into Meilan's pussy, the two of them moaning out as they fucked. Abbie just smiled, and pulled the rubber cock out of the Chinese girl, who understood, and let curiosity get the best of her. Abbie moaned, as she laid back onto the grass, sucking the cock of one boy who knelt above her, while getting fucked by another wearing a condom. Meilan also started to moan, persistent about the boy fucking her wearing a condom also, as she stood on her hands and knees, feeling her pussy being fucked rather slowly.

Both Abbie and Meilan moaned for each other, with cocks in both their cunts and mouths, and soon stopped, when Abbie figured that the boys were ready to cum. "Will you be able to handle this?" Abbie asked Meilan, who shrugged. "I guess we'll find out right?" She said, and blushed. Abbie smiled, and started to kiss Meilan, who closed her eyes, and wrapped her arms around the goth girl. She jumped a bit, when she felt the first glob of cum hit her shoulder, and kept her eyes shut tightly, as she and Abbie were cummed on by the guys surrounding them. "Did you have fun?" Abbie asked, and licked Meilan's face. "A bit..." Mei told her, and pulled Abbie down into the grass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.