The Cherry Blossom Academy - Cover

The Cherry Blossom Academy

Copyright© 2010 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - In The Cherry Blossom Academy, people from all walks of life come to learn about life's little lessons. From academics to physical education, the Cherry Blossom Academy has everything needed to turn you into a bright, young adult... The story follows a group of 5 girls, all who learn the lessons of love, sex, and sometimes a class or two. A re-post of a old story I had on here once.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Teacher/Student   School  

The next day was nearing the end of the vacation, and the girls knew it. Tanning near the river, each one was silent, knowing that they all had turns with their teacher ... except for one, who was rather content with the person she had. "How many more days?" Emma asked, as she laid her head in Evan's lap. "A day or two at the most." Abbie told her, while Marie sat next to her mistress, ever so vigilant. "I see you and my sister are getting along pretty well." Evan said, and smirked. "Sister?" Abbie asked, and looked up. "Yeah. Older sister. She's into the submissive stuff. When she's at these things." He said, and Marie blushed.

"Older sister? How weird. You look so young." Mika said, and blushed a bit out of habit. "Thanks. I get that allot." Marie said, and sighed. "Sorry I didn't say anything." Marie told Abbie, who shrugged. "No prob." She said. "So. What's on the agenda for today?" She asked, and looked around, but didn't get an answer. "I wanna catnap all day..." Arisa said from the nearby tree. "As usual." Meilan said, and smirked, as she looked up. Connor didn't say anything, but just watched his students with a smile. "What are you thinking about?" Mika asked, and poked Connor in the side.

"Hmm? Oh. I was just thinking about how all of you have changed in the past couple of days." He said, and smiled. "How so?" Mika asked, and leaned her head to the side a bit. "Well, you're not as shy as you once was." Connor said, and poked Mika in the side gently, making her giggle some. "I'm sure that Emma there has learned that not everyone cares what she looks like." Connor said, and Emma shrugged. "A bit. But still..." She said, and blushed. "I be Arisa's learned that being different doesn't mean that you're going to be treated different." Connor said, and Arisa laughed nervously, while hanging from her tail.

Connor smiled, and looked over towards Abbie and Meilan. "I know what you're going to say Sensei. I've learned that things shouldn't always be taken so seriously." She said, and folded her hands in her lap. Connor rubbed the back of his head, but nodded. "Yeah. I guess you have." He said, and looked at Abbie. "As for you Miss Strafford..." He started to say. "Hmm?" Abbie asked, and leaned her head back a bit. "Nevermind. Something tells me that you'll never change." Connor said, and everyone started to laugh. Mika just smiled, and stood up. "Excuse us..." She said, with a bright blush on her face. Connor wondered what was going on, and followed Mika back to the house. Abbie just smirked. "She really loves him, that's for sure." Emma said, and Abbie nodded. "Yep. She sure has changed." Abbie said, and laid her head back in Marie's lap.

Back inside their room, Mika blushed, and looked up at Connor. "Um, Connor ... I usually don't well, think like this, but ... Um, could we..." Mika started to say. "What's up love?" Connor asked. "It's just that ... Well, I wanted to try..." Mika said nervously, but then reached into her bag, and pulled out her school uniform. "Um, I know we haven't really done things like this before ... But, could we role play a bit?" Mika asked with a blush. Connor just smiled. "Sure. I don't see why not, but isn't the student-teacher thing a little too real for us?" He asked, and Mika smiled. "Please? I mean, it's easier for me because it's our first time." Mika said. Connor just nodded. "Alright. If that's what you want." He said.

It didn't take Mika too long to get ready. It was like getting ready for school, which she would have to start doing again. Only this time, she pulled her long hair into two ponytails, and walked out, looking at Connor. She found herself blushing, although she dressed up the same way every single day. "What's wrong?" Connor asked, noticing Mika's concerned face. "Maybe this isn't gonna work." She said, and sighed. "Maybe it will, but we just need the right costume. Come on." Connor said, and Mika followed. "Where are we going?" She asked, but Connor just smiled.

Mika was unsure of what was going on, but yet, it seemed that Connor had something in mind, as he looked through a rack of dresses inside of the costume room. "Here we go." Connor said, and pulled off a wedding dress off the rack. "How about this?" He asked Mika, who blinked a couple of times before answering. "It's a wedding dress." She said, and moved closer. "It's beautiful though." She said, and Connor smiled. "Well, how about trying it on? We can have role play being married." Connor said, then blushed slightly. "Unless you'd rather try something else?" He asked, but Mika shook her head. "No, that's perfect." She said, and smiled. Connor turned around, while Mika got dressed. He figured that he would give the Japanese girl some privacy while she changed. "How do I look?" Mika asked, and Connor turned around. "You look beautiful." Connor said, and started to reach into his pocket. "Only one thing missing though." He told Mika.

Mika couldn't stop blushing. She wasn't sure why they had a wedding dress that fit her, but she wasn't complaining. It was like some sort of dream, as she felt Connor reach out, taking her hand lightly, and watched as he slipped a small ring onto her finger. "I told the lady it was an engagement ring. Don't loose it until it becomes a wedding ring." Connor told Mika, who cried a little, and threw herself at Connor. "I won't." She said softly, and smiled rather brightly. She continued to smile, looking at the ring over Connor's shoulder, before the older man picked Mika up into his arms. "Might as well do this right, right?" He asked, and Mika nodded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.