The Cherry Blossom Academy - Cover

The Cherry Blossom Academy

Copyright© 2010 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - In The Cherry Blossom Academy, people from all walks of life come to learn about life's little lessons. From academics to physical education, the Cherry Blossom Academy has everything needed to turn you into a bright, young adult... The story follows a group of 5 girls, all who learn the lessons of love, sex, and sometimes a class or two. A re-post of a old story I had on here once.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Teacher/Student   School  

Connor felt silly, as he laid in bed, with the covers on him. He hated being waited on hand and foot without being able to help, and tried to sit up a bit. "Hey! Don't even think about it." Mika said, as she made Connor lay back down. "Are you the maid for a day?" Connor joked, as Mika put a damp cloth on his forehead. Mika was worried about her lover, although he was trying to cheer her up with a joke. "Mika..." Connor said, and Mika smiled a bit. "I'm alright. I just want you to get better, that's all." She said.

Connor's face was flushed, so Mika couldn't tell that he was blushing. She did notice him shivering though, even though he had a comforter over him. "Are you cold?" She asked, and wiped the sweat off his face. "A little. Nothing to worry about right now." Connor said, as Mika sighed. "This is embarrassing." Connor said, and Mika giggled. "You act like you can predict when to have a fever." She said, then blushed. "Probably from ... You know ... All that activity outside, and well, walking around without clothes." She said.

Connor nodded. "Yeah well." He said, then sighed. "You know I hate feeling so helpless." He grumbled, and Mika smiled. "I know." She said, and looked up towards the door. "Just think of it as our way of repaying you for being so cool teach." Abbie said, as she walked in with the others. "Here. Cold medicine." She said, holding up a small box. "Here's another blanket." Emma said, and looked at Evan, who nodded. "And some green tea to make you feel better." Meilan said, as Arisa worked in the corner.

"Should I ask?" Connor asked, and everyone looked at Arisa. "Let's see ... that wire goes there ... and that one goes there..." She said, as her tail waved around. "Hey, everyone's wondering what you're doing kitty-cat." Abbie said, and Arisa nodded. "That's where that goes..." She said, then blinked, and turned around. "Oh, sorry." She said, and blushed. "Here! For when you get bored." She said, and handed Connor what looked like a little controller.

"What is it?" Connor asked. "Well, it's part game system, part stereo, part computer, and the best part is that it's hooked up into the house security, so you can see what the others are doing." She said, and laughed nervously. "Sorry. I had to get parts from a monitor in the security office." She said, and rubbed her head. Connor just laughed a bit. "We just want you to get better sensei." Meilan said, and Connor sat up a bit. "I'll be fine. You guys need to stop worrying."

"Yeah well. Come on, let's let him get some rest." Abbie said, and everyone started to clear out of the room, except for Mika, who made Connor lay down again. "Mika..." Connor started to say, but Mika put her finger on his lips. "Shhh. Just get some rest." She said, and noticed Connor shivering a bit. "Cold?" She asked, and he nodded. "A little." Connor said, and sighed, looking up at the ceiling, before closing his eyes. He was just starting to fall asleep, when he felt something next to him. "Mika?" He asked, and turned his head.

"It's all I can do." Mika said softly, her cheeks red from blushing, as she pressed her now naked body against Connor's, and pulled the covers over themselves. Mika buried her face into Connor's chest, so he couldn't see how embarrassed she was. "You feel any warmer?" She asked, and Connor nodded. "A bit." He said, and wrapped his arms around Mika. "What did I ever do to deserve a angel like you?" He asked, then soon fell asleep.

Connor was awakened by another feeling, one of warmth coming from his other side. "Abbie?" He whispered, since Mika had fallen asleep. "My party teach. My responsibility to make sure my guests are fine." Connor heard, and sighed, turning to lay on his back, feeling Abbie press into his side. Abbie didn't have large breasts like Mika did, but came in a close second, and he noticed it, as he felt the bare flesh pressing into his side, as he held the gothic girl a little closer.

Sometime later, Connor opened his eyes when Mika shifted. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up." She said shyly, and Connor shook his head. "It's alright." He said, and started to sit up, only to feel something near his feet. Connor looked down, only to see Arisa curled up on his legs, fast asleep. "How long as she been there?" Connor whispered, and Mika shrugged. "A few hours I guess." She said, and suddenly pressed her forehead to Connor's. "Your fever's gone." She said, and smiled, and Connor smiled back, before pulling Mika back into bed. "Let's not let anyone know just yet." He said, and cuddled his young lover.

"By the way, where's Abbie?" He asked. "Abbie? I don't know. She hasn't been in here since she brought the cold medicine. Connor just looked a bit confused. "Oh. I swore I heard her." He said, then shrugged. Outside the room, Abbie just sighed. "Yeah well..." She whispered to herself, and started to walk off, only to bump into another raven haired girl, dressed up in a maids outfit much like the one Mika was wearing. "Excuse me ma'am. Forgive me." She heard the girl say, and turned to look at her.

"No problem." Abbie said, and noticed how nervous the girl was. "Don't worry about it. It was a accident." She said, and the girl nodded, still looking down. "Yes ma'am. Thank you ma'am." She said, and Abbie scratched her head a bit. She wasn't really sure if the girl was in her right mind or not. "You feeling alright?" Abbie asked, and reached over, touching the girl's cheek to see if she was feverish also.

Abbie was a bit taken back, as the girl closed her eyes, and held her hand to her cheek, before pulling back suddenly, still not looking up at her. "Forgive me ma'am! I ... I..." The girl started to say, and Abbie was starting to catch on. "Alright. Who put you up to this?" She asked, and the girl shook her head. "No one Ma'am." She said, and Abbie sighed. "Right." She said, and started to walk off.

"Did I do something wrong ma'am?" The girl asked, and Abbie turned around. "What's your name?" She asked, and the raven haired maid looked up. "My name is Marie ma'am." She said, and Abbie could see the truth behind the girl's hazel eyes. "You always so submissive?" She asked, and Marie looked down. "For you, I'll be anything you want." She said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.