The Cherry Blossom Academy - Cover

The Cherry Blossom Academy

Copyright© 2010 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - In The Cherry Blossom Academy, people from all walks of life come to learn about life's little lessons. From academics to physical education, the Cherry Blossom Academy has everything needed to turn you into a bright, young adult... The story follows a group of 5 girls, all who learn the lessons of love, sex, and sometimes a class or two. A re-post of a old story I had on here once.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Teacher/Student   School  

It was a sunny day, with the cherry blossoms falling from the trees, at the Cherry Blossom Academy. As she walked along, the young girl kept looking at her watch, as if she was late for something. She was about 5'2", with short, light brown hair, and black eyes. She was wearing a blue, turtleneck sweater, with a pair of navy blue shorts. As she sat down on a small bench facing some classes, she sighed, and watched the classes intently.

Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out a pair of slim glasses, and put them on her face, tapping her fingers on some books that she placed in her lap. As she sighed softly, she thought she heard something rustling in the tree next to her, but just shrugged it off. "You know Mika, if you keep doing this, it's gonna be obvious to everyone who your crush is." She heard someone say, and blushed heavily, before turning around. "Oh, hi Abbie." Mika said, smiling some. As the girl stepped over the bench to sit down, she started to pull a large strand of hair into a tail on one side of her head, before repeating the process on the other side. "Don't mind me. I got up late this morning." Abbie said, as Mika just nodded. As Mika watched the classes again, Abbie focused part of her attention to her friend, and part to putting on black lipstick. "So, about this guy you're crushing over." Abbie said, and Mika started to blush feverishly.

"I'm not!" Mika yelled out, as Abbie smirked in her direction. "So, why do you sit here every morning?" She asked, and Mika looked down. "Well, I um..." She said, and blushed once more. Abbie, who just continued to smirk, just shrugged. "You can tell me. I won't tell anyone." She said, and watched Mika for a bit. "Well, alright..." She said softly. "You see..." Mika was just starting to say, when they noticed someone calling out to them. "Good morning girls." The young man said, and once again Mika blushed feverishly. "Yo! Morning teach!" Abbie said, as Mika smiled. "Good morning Connor." She said shyly, and the young man smiled back. "Morning Mikala. Abbie, don't you get hot dressing all in black?" He asked, and then walked off. "Oh! Don't forget the test today." Connor said, as Mika realized that she called him by name. "We won't Mr. Maxwell." Mika said, as Abbie looked at her. As the two of them watched their teacher Connor Maxwell walk off, Abbie smirked once more, then looked towards Mika. "He's got a cute butt." Abbie said, wondering if Mika would catch on in time. "Yeah..." Mika said, almost in a dream like state, before blushing heavily. "What did you say?" She asked Abbie, who started to laugh. "Who would have thought that you would be crushing over our teacher." Abbie said, while Mika just looked down.

Abbie turned towards her friend, and then started to think. "Wait. But isn't he your sister's boyfriend?" Abbie asked. Mika was about to nod, when they heard someone else walking up. "Who's sister and who's boyfriend?" A young Chinese girl said, as she walked up to Abbie and Mika. "Hey Meilan. Mika here was just about to tell me about her crush." Abbie said, as Mika blushed heavily. "Who's crush?" Another girl asked, as she walked up. While Meilan was dressed up in a pair of Chinese style slacks and a Chinese blouse, the other young girl was dressed up in a pair of jeans and a cut off T-shirt. "Hey Emmy." Abbie said, as the young girl seemed to scowl a bit. "It's Emma." She said, as Abbie just shrugged. "Could someone tell us what's going on?" Meilan asked rather coldly.

"I know! I know!" A cheerful voice yelled out from the tree next to them. Poking her head out of the tree, a young catgirl smiled at everyone. "Hiya!" She said, as she hung there upside down. Her pointed ears proved that she was a catgirl, not to mention the tail that swished around as she landed on her feet. "Arisa, how long have you been there?" Meilan asked. "Long enough to hear Mika say that she had a crush on our teacher." The little catgirl said, making Mika blush heavily. "Well, I didn't say it exactly..." Mika said, then blushed again. "Oh, admit it, you've got a huge crush on him." Abbie said, then felt Emma hit the back of her head. "Leave her alone will you? You can see she's embarrassed..." Emma said, and blushed a little herself ... That was about half an hour ago, but Mika still played the same scene over and over in her head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.