Racing for Pink - Cover

Racing for Pink

by Samantha K.

Copyright© 2010 by Samantha K.

Erotica Sex Story: Scott loves racing his car and Melody loves strutting her stuff and distracting Scott's opponents. It's a perfect situation until Tryell comes to play.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Gay   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Nudism   .

Scott's Porsche was the hottest car in town, and Melody was the hottest girl. Once a month, Scott would take both of them out to the country where he would pit his car's speed and agility against those of other drivers and Melody would match her looks and toned young body against those of the other driver's girlfriends. In both events it was usually a case of No Contest. The stakes for the race would always be the same: a $2000 cash pot with a bonus prize that the winning driver got to fuck Melody on the hood of the winning car in full view of everyone present. The latter was actually Melody's idea. She got such a kick out of the risk of her body being a prize that she came to the races in the nude to tease guys with bigger libidos than engines into racing against Scott. She would strut and pose and flirt until the rising testosterone drowned someone's better judgment and he put up his share of the bet.

Melody never worried about the downside to any of this. Scott always won, so the chance that she would have to spread her long, tanned legs for someone else was small. She also didn't have to worry about word of her behavior getting back to her family because the racers were all breaking the law and no one could tell on her without incriminating themselves.

Scott and Melody had great fun at this game until Tyrell showed up in his Veyron coupe. The race that day saw Scott's supercharged Porsche come in a distant second to the 1,000 horse-power Bugatti.

"Hand over my money, cracker!" Tyrell laughed when the dust had settled at the finish line. The money changed hands and Tyrell shoved it into the back pocket of his low-rider shorts. "I got the green, now for the pussy prize!"

Melody hesitated. She had always known that it was possible that someday Scott would lose and she would have to pay-up her part of the prize and surrender her body to the winner. She had even fantasized about having sex with a stranger while Scott watched, but she'd never expected to actually have to do it. Also, in her fantasies she had never pictured the winner being Black. And Tyrell was very, very Black.

"Get your ass on here, bitch!" Tyrell commanded, pointing at his car. Melody eased back onto the low hood, hiding her unease at the situation by stretching and posing like she did when trying to tease someone into challenging Scott. When Tyrell unzipped his fly, Melody began rolling her nipples between her fingers to try to get herself worked-up for what was coming.

"I can't believe this is really happening," Melody thought over and over, and then - "Maybe if I get him really turned on he will come right away and it will all be over quickly. I sure hope so!" She ran her hands down her body and tried to look as sexy as possible.

Tyrell reached in and began stroking himself without pulling his cock out of his fly. Melody watched and slid a finger into her slit to give her clit a rub. "Is he shy?" she wondered, "Maybe he's small. That would be funny. I mean, after hearing all those wild stories about how big Black cocks can be."

Melody had been afraid that when the time finally came, that she'd be so afraid that she'd go dry down there, but in the heat of the moment, her own heat seemed to be rising quite nicely, thank you. She could feel the slippery warmth down there that meant her pussy was primed. Melody arched her back and gave Tyrell a smoldering look that said she was ready anytime he was.

"Show me the pink, girl," Tyrell ordered. Melody moved her feet further apart and let her knees fall to either side, revealing her pussy with its short labial lips. Those she spread open with two fingers so Tyrell could see her moist, pink flesh with her narrow vaginal opening in the center.

Tyrell licked his thick lips at the sight. Melody was incredibly sexy, but like most White girls, her sexual experience was limited to a few boyfriends of her own race. Certainly her boyfriend with the Porsche wasn't packing much if his girl's pussy was still this small, so it was obvious that she had never had big dick in her and from Tyrell's perspective, Melody was still a virgin. He grinned, gave his dick a few more stokes, and then hauled it out and dropped it in open view.

Melody gasped. Tyrell's coal-black cock hung down past mid-thigh and was as thick as a beer can. It was uncircumcised and looked to her much like a big black snake wearing a turtle-neck sweater. It continued to swell and stiffen as she gaped at it. Melody's eyes opened so wide they showed white all around the iris. Her vision narrowed to exclude everything but the thick slab of meat hanging from Tyrell's groin.

"Nooooooo!" Melody moaned, still glowing with sexual heat but realizing that this wasn't something she'd bargained for at all. She slammed her knees together and tried to swing a leg over and crawl off the hood, but Tyrell was expecting something like that and caught her ankle in mid-swing.

"Where you going, baby?" Tyrell cooed, then addressed the crowd, "We can't have her backing out, can we? I want to collect my prize. Somebody hold the bitch."

Hands quickly grabbed Melody's legs and arms, pinning her to the car. "Let go!" Melody shouted, but a glance around her revealed no pity in the faces of those holding her. She recognized two of them as losers in previous races and knew there would be no sympathy there. She saw that all of them wore a kind of smug leer at her predicament. Apparently this was to be her payback for all the taunting and flaunting she'd been doing.

Tyrell was stroking his cock openly now. As she stared at it, his foreskin rode slowly back to reveal a glossy head the size and purplish-brown color of a ripe nectarine. Melody had never seen anything like it in her life. It was so big and heavy that it couldn't support itself. When Scott's cock got hard, it stood straight up and pointed at his navel. The object between Tyrell's legs didn't look like it belonged to a human being.

"He'll kill me with that thing!" Melody shuddered as she imagined having something that large stuffed inside her body. Her flight-or-fight response kicked-in and she struggled to get away. The hands holding her arms and legs held fast and all she could manage to do was to bounce her ass on the hood and roll her hips from side to side. She figured if she couldn't get away, she'd make it impossible for him to get that huge thing into her pussy.

"Damn it! I can't hit a moving target!" Tyrell said, sharply. "Keep her still!"

The men holding her feet gave them a sharp turn outward, pulling Melody's ligaments taut and forcing her ass up and her hips forward. This had the effect of presenting her pussy to Tyrell, whose cock was now showing a network of thick veins down the shaft that reminded Melody of vines around a tree-limb.

"This is sooo going to hurt," she thought with a whimper.

Melody looked for Scott. She found him in the sea of faces, but she couldn't catch his eye because Scott's gaze was firmly fixed on Tyrell's massive cock.

Tyrell followed Melody's eyes to Scott and made the same discovery - that Scott was mesmerized by Tyrell's johnson.

"Come here, cracker!" Tyrell ordered. Scott suddenly found himself standing beside Tyrell without having decided to move.

Tyrell grabbed Scott's wrist and before he could pull away, Tyrell laid his cock in Scott's palm. Scott tried to jerk his hand away, but Tyrell's grip was like iron. Scott tried to crush Tyrell's cock, but his fingers wouldn't close around it. He slid his hand up higher where the black shaft was narrower, but it was no use, Tyrell's cock was too thick and too hard to permit a one-handed grip. Things weren't much better with two hands, he found, although it was possible to get a better hold without Tyrell's hand on his wrist. Scott squeezed and pulled, but instead of hurting Tyrell, he just seemed to be making his cock harder. The feel of a cock this big and hard in his hands was an intoxicating experience, even if the cock wasn't his own. It was exciting to be touching maleness of this magnitude. Scott's handling became less rough. He used less pull and more stroke as he licked his lips and wondered if it wouldn't be easier doing this while on his knees. That way he could get a closer look at it.

The thought became deed and Scott was looking directly up the barrel of Tyrell's dick. It looked even more impressive from this angle. The head looked even more like a ripe fruit and he could see that the opening in the end was almost the diameter of a dime. As he stared at it he saw Tyrell's pee-hole open to disgorge a big drop of clear pre-cum. Scott leaned closer. He could feel the heat on his cheek. The musky aroma was intoxicating. His head was spinning. Scott swallowed and licked his lips, leaving his mouth open with his tongue resting on his lower lip. Scott felt a powerful urge to worship Tyrell's cock as though it were some kind of male fertility idol made flesh. His mouth opened wider. Saliva gushed in, preparing it to ... Scott's mind refused to go there. He swallowed and rocked back on his heels, but couldn't manage to move further away.

"Tell you what, cracker," Tyrell said to the man breathing all over his cock. Scott jumped, brought out of his waking dream by the sound of Tyrell's voice. "I won't fuck your girlfriend ... if you suck me off. Or maybe you'd rather I fucked your Whiteboy ass instead? How about it?"

Scott let go of Tyrell's cock like it had suddenly turned red-hot. He scrambled to his feet, mortified by how close he had come to turning queer. He continued to stare at Tyrell's cock, mostly because he didn't want to see the faces of the people around him, many of whom he was sure now thought he was a fag.

"I'll take that as a 'no'," Tyrell said, "But you know you want to."

Melody's mouth was so open that her jaw rested on her chest. She couldn't believe that she had just watched her boyfriend jerking Tyrell's cock, as though he were doing his best to make it hard for her. He'd even seemed about to suck the thing. Her upper lip curled into a sneer of disgust that Scott would do something so gay - and that he still hadn't looked at her once since Tyrell's cock had been on display.

Tyrell stepped into position between Melody's wide-spread legs. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down her slit, smearing her juice and his precum all over it.

"Oh!" Melody cried as she realized that Tyrell intended to fuck her bareback. "No! Please! You've got to use a condom! Please! I don't want to get pregnant!"

Tyrell laughed, "Never seen a rubber than would fit my dick. You're just gonna have to take your chances." He pushed his hips forward and began to shove his cock into Melody's pussy.

"Aaaah!" Melody cried as the pain began to mount, pushing her concern about getting pregnant to the background while she dealt with the immediate issue of being split in two. "OH! OH! Oh my God! Oh, that hurts! Oh my God! Please stop! Oh my God!"

Tyrell's cock pushed into Melody, dragging her labia and her outer lips with it until all that was visible was smooth shaven skin. He patiently increased the pressure and then held it. "Give it up, bitch," he grunted, waiting for Melody's pussy to surrender to his cock.

Melody was in agony. Her eyes watered and tried to cross. She shut them hard and kept them shut. It felt for all the world like she was being ripped apart. The pain was so great that she forgot to scream, instead whining in one high and long note that went up in pitch, higher and higher until it approached inaudibility to humans.

When Melody's pussy finally stretched far enough to admit Tyrell's cock, it happened quickly. In one instant it was being turned outside-in, the next it was a tight ring of flesh around and behind the head. It was such a snug fit that Tyrell felt trapped by it, as though her pussy had taken hold of him and wouldn't let go.

"Ungh!" Melody grunted. The intense pain suddenly eased, only to return as a burning sensation that immediately began to subside as her pussy gave up its last shred of resistance. She opened her eyes and looked down her body to where it was joined to Tyrell's. She watched him pull back and felt his cock tug on her. He pushed forward and his cock slid deeper inside. "No! Please stop!" she cried. "Please take it out!"

"Ummmmm!" Melody moaned through clenched teeth that had trapped her screams in her throat but couldn't stop the low expression of arousal. Her eyelids fluttered and in a brief moment if clarity, she thought, "It's too late. I'm ruined. He's wrecked my pussy. I'll never be tight again."

"That's right baby," Tyrell said, making Melody think that he had read her mind. "This pussy is mine. You're my bitch now." He pushed deeper into her and Melody put her hand on her abdomen. When she pressed down she could feel his cock moving inside her belly, as though something had crawled up inside her and was making a nest for itself. This was an entirely new experience for her. On one hand she felt positively invaded; but on the other the pain was giving way to a powerfully erotic sense of her body being dominated from the inside out.

Tyrell pushed his cock deeper and deeper. Melody felt her insides being rearranged as her pussy expanded to accommodate the huge organ that was being forced into her.

"This can't be happening. It's too big," Melody thought, even as Tyrell crammed more of himself inside her pussy, giving lie to her assumption that she couldn't possible handle such a big cock. She felt pressure below her lungs and started panting like a woman in labor. When Tyrell's cock bumped into her cervix, forcing it up and out of the way, the strange sensation made her eyes roll. When he finally bottomed-out in her, there was a new feeling of being stretched in a whole new direction and this, on top of all the other new sensations, overwhelmed her. She climaxed, first by flinching all over as though she'd been shocked by a jolt of electricity, then the rapidly-rising orgasm seized her, shaking her from head to toe. Her spine snapped her head like a whip as her body convulsed, nearly pulling free of the hands holding her arms and legs.

Tyrell waited patiently while Melody writhed and bucked under him. This was his favorite part. He liked watching White girls cumming uncontrollably on his cock almost as much as he liked cumming himself. When he judged that she was past the peak, he started a slow fucking rhythm, fanning the embers of Melody's orgasm back into a consuming flame. He did this again and again, taking her from peak to peak without giving her any chance to rest. He kept this up until Melody was so saturated with climaxes that she couldn't tell when one ended and another began. At that point, he leaned over her, putting his face close to hers. He gave her a sharp jab with his cock to make sure she could still feel it buried nearly to the hilt inside her and when her eyelids stopped fluttering and her eyes focused on him, he smiled broadly and growled through clenched teeth, "Get ready, bitch! Here it comes! Gonna fill your pussy with jizz." Then Tyrell let himself go, giving way to pressure that had built to a painful level and now demanded release.

Melody felt the surge of heat in the deepest part of her pussy. She could even feel his cock jerk and pulse as he flooded her with his hot cum. The heat spread as Tyrell's cock spewed into her again and again until Melody had to wonder if Tyrell would ever stop cumming.

"Nooooooo," Melody thought weakly as reality began to dawn, bringing with it the terrible consequence of having her pussy filled with cum. She and Scott had always been careful. The only time she hadn't made him wear a condom was on his birthday. It had been right after her period and she felt she was safe at the time, but she had worried all that month that her period wouldn't come. Now she had been thoroughly seeded in the middle of her cycle and the odds were all the other way that she'd catch pregnant. From the feeling in her belly, Tyrell had pumped enough cum into her to knock up every female in town. Melody imagined millions of sperm converging inside her womb, preparing to attack one defenseless egg. It was hopeless. She looked numbly up at the dark face above her and understanding dawned that no child of his would ever be able to pass for White. Melody realized that it was very likely that she had just been bred Black.

She knew she'd be lucky if her father just threw her out of the house just for getting pregnant, before learning who the father was. If he found out that she was giving birth to his Black grandchild, he'd go ballistic. She would be lucky if he whipped her to an inch of her life before disowning her. Her mother would be so mad at her that she'd probably never speak to her again. She had no clue what her younger brother Kevin would say, but it either be something sarcastic and cutting, or he'd demand a detailed description of exactly how it happened — complete with obscene re-enactment — or else he'd make up something worse and spread that as gossip. Any way she looked at it, her life was over.

Tyrell smiled and began to ease his cock out of Melody. That defeated and lost look in her eyes told him all he wanted to know. He'd beat the cracker in the Porsche and humiliated him by showing all his friends that he was queer for Black dick. He'd wrecked his sexy girlfriend's cunt, and he had very likely knocked the bitch up. Life was good.

When Melody felt Tyrell's cock slide out of her well-fucked and badly-stretched pussy, she put her hand between her legs, pushed her labia together to close the gaping hole, and cupped her fingers over herself. She hadn't noticed when the hands holding her down had let go and the only explanation she had for why she was holding her pussy closed, trapping all of Tyrell's spend inside her, was that she felt it would be rude to let all that cum run out onto the hood of his expensive car. Melody appreciated nice cars. It was why she had hooked-up with Scott, after all.

Tyrell stepped back and stuffed his cock back into his shorts. He hitched them up and put his hands on his hips, savoring his victory.

Melody looked around. Scott was nowhere to be seen, which she thought was just as well, since she didn't want to see his faggy ass ever again. But his car was gone too and with it the tennis outfit she'd worn out of the house and shucked out of only after she and Scott were safely out of town. All she had now was the pair of strappy five-inch heels she'd smuggled out in her tennis bag. She always wore those at the races because they showed off her muscular legs so well and she thought they made her look positively Amazonian. At the moment she thought they simply made her look overdressed — a neat trick for someone who was otherwise naked. But they were all she had at the moment and she refused to consider taking them off. Her immediate problem now was getting back home and getting into the house without being seen. She decided to worry about that last part later. It wasn't a long way back — unless you were walking, naked, and wearing heels. Someone had to give her a ride. With the race finished, the bets paid, and the show over, the gawking crowd had dispersed and everyone seemed in a hurry to clear the area. With no one else to turn to, Melody looked up at Tyrell and tried to look pitiful. It didn't require much acting at all.

"Need a ride?" Tyrell asked. Melody nodded gratefully and struggled off the car. She had a hard time getting her legs to work properly. Either her ligaments had been over-stressed or all the cumming she'd done had left her almost unable to stand. Finally she managed to get up on her shaky legs with her hand still clamped protectively over her pussy. She decided she could put off hating Tyrell until after he got her home.

"OK," Tyrell said, "But if you leak on my seat - you walk home."

"Deal," Melody said. She put both hands between her legs to insure that there would be no accidents. In that position, her arms pushed her breasts together; deepening her cleavage and making her rosy and engorged nipples bulge even further. She saw Tyrell glance down at the display and said, "I'm sure I can hold it until we get back to town." She added to herself, "And then I can spend the rest of the day in my bathroom, cleaning this nasty Black spunk out of me! Maybe if I get it out quick enough, there is still a chance I won't get pregnant."

Of course, Tyrell took the long way back. Infuriatingly, he carefully obeyed all the speed limit signs and generally showed such caution in his driving that Melody began to wonder how it was possible that he had beaten Scott in the race. As the unnecessarily-long trip wore on, Melody's hands began to cramp and her abdominal muscles began to twitch from the effort required to contain the volume of fluid inside her. Melody gave up her fantasy of saving herself from pregnancy by lying in the bathtub with her legs up the tile wall and the spigot running all the hot water in the tank into her poor pussy. She even started to have serious doubts that she would make it back to town without staining Tyrell's upholstery. And Tyrell was no help at all. At every stop-light and sign, he would reach over and stroke her, pet her, and tweak her nipples, keeping them painfully and annoyingly stiff and also causing her to add to the volume of liquid that she was busy holding in check with both hands. She was positive the latter was an intentional, deliberate attempt to make her lose it so he could follow through on his threat to put her out of the car if she let so much as a drop leak onto his leather seat-covers. She wanted to be mad at him for doing this to her, but according to her experiences with the male of the species, any guy given the chance would have done exactly the same thing.

When they at last drove into town, Melody was desperate. Her over-stretched vaginal muscles were failing, leaving only the grip she kept on her sore labia preventing her from gushing all over the Bugatti's interior. Making matters worse, Tyrell's constant fondling had reawakened her lust. He had brought her to a maddening peak of arousal that, if pushed only slightly further, would result in her losing control and making a catastrophic mess that would get her booted out onto the street in mid-climax. Melody had talked her way out of a lot, but she couldn't imagine explaining to Daddy how she came to be naked and orgasmic in public with a flood of cum streaming down her legs.

As Tyrell drove through downtown at a sedate 20 mph, Melody tried to slump down to avoid being seen. She had no problem being naked in the woods at the races where it was only the other drivers and their friends, but while riding naked down Main Street there was a far greater risk of being seen by someone who knew her. Being in a strange car would be bad enough. Being seen in the car with a Black man would create a storm of gossip that she could never live down. Tyrell reached for a control on the console and Melody found her seat moving forward and up, forcing her out of her slump and raising her up high enough for her prominent breasts to be seen through the window. Melody squirmed, but there was nothing she could do without taking a hand out from between her legs, and that was something she was not willing to chance. "At least this isn't a convertible," she thought, desperate for a scrap of solace.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.