Learning the Hard Way - Cover

Learning the Hard Way

The author conveys no rights to anyone to publish or display for money.

Chapter 5: Lesson Two - Positions

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Lesson Two - Positions - Old high school friend teaches widow about sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex  

And that's how Gwen and I ended up naked in my living room.

Laughing, Gwen suggested, "On the rug?"

"I meant what position smart-ass?"

Giggling, Gwen suggested, "Why don't we begin with the other variations on missionary you told me about? What was that first one you mentioned, 'The Deck Chair'? Tell me how that goes again?"

Then, before I had a chance to say anything, Gwen laid flat on her back and asked, "Now what?"

"The woman opens her legs, pulls them backwards until her shins are parallel to whatever she's laying on and holds them there. Then, the man crawls between her legs." I said as unemotionally as I could. And as I did, just the thought of Gwen doing in that position started the blood rushing to my prick.

Then, without any hesitation at all, did exactly that. Sure enough, as soon as she pulled her legs backwards and spread her legs giving me the most splendid view of her sex. As I sat there trying hard not to look at it, and also trying not to get hard as I did, Gwen asked, "Like this?"

"Yup." I gulped, "I'd say you got it right the first time!"

I felt flush and thought, 'God don't tell me I'm blushing! For crying out loud! I'm a forty-eight year old man. It's not like I've never seen a naked woman before! It's just that I'd never seen Gwen naked before!'

She said something. What was it? Oh yes, now I remember. "Where is the man again?"

'About to have the best time of his life?' Whispered the voice inside my head.

As I felt the blood surging in my dick, the words 'This is going to be harder than I thought!' went through my mind. Talk about your bad choice of words? It was almost comical; and, had my mind not been on other things at the time, I probably would have laughed at the obvious pun. But, as you can imagine, it was; and, I didn't.

"Between your legs." I said abruptly thinking that my answer was good enough.

Unfortunately, it wasn't and she said in a chastising tone. "You're supposed to be showing me; remember?"

"You know; I'm going to have to touch you in some of these positions?"

Impatiently, she informed me, "I assumed as much."

I'm not quite sure Gwen knew what I meant by 'touch'. If she didn't, she was about to find out real fast.

I was about six inches away and stopped. When I saw her looking at me expectantly, I slowly crawled forward and into position. I could see she was wet but I couldn't make up my mind whether it was from just having gotten out of the pool or some other more sensual reason.

The moment our sexes touched she startled a little and I asked...

"Is everything alright? Are you sure you want to do this?"

My semi-flaccid manhood was pushing directly against her 'taint'.

Undeterred, Gwen replied, "Everything's fine. It just takes a little getting used to. Then, she leaned, first to the left and then to the right. It appeared to me that she was studying the placement of my legs. When she was finished, Gwen said to me. "I take it the man moves in the same way as in plain old missionary?"

"If by 'the same way' you mean thrusting his hips forward, yes." I responded.

Eager to learn, Gwen asked, "Can the woman move or does the man do all the work?"

"She can if she wants to by either raising and lowering her butt and thrusting upwards or by rocking her hips backwards and forwards." I said informatively. But, in my mind, I was thinking how much I wanted to show her exactly how it was done.

To my surprise, without saying a word, Gwen began thrusting her buttocks upwards as I had described and said, "Like this?"

As she did, her sex slid the full length of my then semi-erect pleasure pole. It was very erotic and stimulating.

"Yes!" I said and wondered to myself if Gwen really had any idea what she was doing.

As soon as I answered her, Gwen began rocking her ass gently and, at the same time pulling her legs back in the direction of her breasts. This resulted in a massaging motion that was even more pleasurable than before.

After I allowed myself to enjoy it for a few seconds, I said to her...

"You've got it all right. Maybe we better move on?" I suggested. Luckily for me, she didn't ask why. And, it's a good thing because there was no way I was about to tell her how enjoyable her movements really were.

"From here we can move into 'The Victory'." I told her.

Curiously, she asked, "Not 'The Deck Chair Folded?"

"We could." I conceded. "But all you have to do now is bend your knees until your legs are straight while I bring my knees a little closer to each other and we'll be in 'The Victory'."

Well, that's exactly what we did. But, no sooner were we in position than Gwen started pushing her pelvis against me again and said, "Am I doing it right?"

And, as if he had a mind of his own, 'Mr. Woody' kept getting bigger and bigger. It was very distracting.

"Oh yes, you're doing it just right." I said truthfully; and, I thought to myself, 'Boy are you doing it right!'

Gwen massaged me a few more seconds and then asked, "How do we switch to "The Deck Chair Folded' from here?"

As the blood continued rushing into my penis, I answered...

"I'll move my arms out of the way and then you rest your calves on my shoulders. When you do, I'll bring my knees a little closer together for leverage."

Two seconds later, when we were in 'The Desk Chair Folded' position Gwen asked again, "The man moves the same way?"

"Uh huh." I replied.

Then Gwen commented, "It doesn't seem as if there's much room for the woman to move in this position. About the only thing I can think of to do is this..." and then, as she used her ankles for leverage, Gwen began rolling her ass upwards. Each time she did, my rod rode atop the furrow of her womanhood like a shuttle sliding in a grove.

It wasn't too many repetitions later she had me fully erect. I was astounded that, while I was somewhat embarrassed, Gwen didn't seem to be at all. Could it be that she was enjoying herself and knew what she was doing? Should I say something to her about it? While I was trying to decide, without stopping Gwen asked, "I still don't see how my moving is supposed to make things more enjoyable. Maybe we should move on to another position. Why don't we try 'Cowgirl'?"

But I was too busy enjoying myself to pay her any attention.

"Huh?" I asked as I tried to snap out of it.

She smiled and paraphrased herself, "Wasn't the next one called 'Cowgirl'? How do we do that?"

At that moment, I'd have told her anything as long as she kept dry fucking me the way she was.

"You'll have to move and let me be on the bottom for that one." I said informatively and began backing away from her.

As soon I was out of the way Gwen rolled over making room for me to lay down in her place.

I had barely gotten into position when I heard her saying, "Wow! So that's what one looks like!"

"Excuse me?" Then it sunk in what she'd said and I found myself asking, "You mean you've never see one before?" Then I got the 'excited' part of what she'd said and know I must have turned red in the face.

Without hesitation, Gwen confided, "No, not really. I asked Patty to show me his but he refused. I even tried sneaking into the bathroom only several occasions while he was showering only to find the door that each time the door to his bath room was locked."

"What about when you two made love, surely you saw it then."

Given the circumstances, her answer made perfect sense. "Saw it? I wish I had; then, I would know for sure what had been going inside me all those years."

"Excuse me?"

Given the circumstances, her answer made perfect sense. "On those few occasions he came into my bedroom and we did it, he always made sure the lights were off. Then, once he was finished, he'd get up, go to his to his bathroom, and I hear the shower running for at least an hour. Since we slept in separate bedrooms, I wouldn't see him again until breakfast the next morning.

After he died, I found some sort weird device locked in a box in his closet. I had to break it open to find out what was inside. When I did, I couldn't believe my eyes. It was some kind of a harness. Attached to it was a soft rubber penis shaped device that was about three inches long.

The thought occurred to me, 'My God! It's possible that she's never actually been with a man!'

Her voice interrupted my thoughts. "Tell me about it please."

"From how you described it, I'm reasonably sure it was a strap-on." I explained.

With an exasperated look on her face, Gwen said, "No. I mean tell me about sex."

A lot of things went through my mind at that time ... pity for her, fascination with her story, and, a deeper sense of how things might have been different had I pursed her more back in high school. I raised myself up on my elbows and said...

"Where do you want me to start?"

She thought a second and then asked, "Tell me as much as you can. For example, what's the difference between one that's been circumcised and one that's not and which do you have?"

"I may have one but I certainly no expert. Still, I'll tell you what I know."

I probably shouldn't have but I chuckled a little causing her to frown.

"Don't worry, you're not the first woman to ask me that question." It seemed to make her feel better. I continued, "Mine is circumcised. That means that the foreskin was removed. It used to cover most of the glands here. They're very sensitive, by the way." I pointed to the head of my cock.

She had moved into a sitting position facing me. "I remember reading something about it in the bible but never did understand what it was talking about. Did it hurt?"

"Probably, I really don't know, I was a baby at the time." Trying my best to do as she asked, I said, "You see this here?" I pointed towards the fleshy ring surrounding the base of the glands. "That's the 'Corona' or more commonly known as the crown. It's another sensitive area." As I moved my finger parallel, up and down, the strip of flesh on the underside of my penis running from crown to the base of my cock, I said to Gwen, "Lastly, this is the 'Frenulum' also known as the 'Frenum'. It too is very sensitive. Any questions?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.